What pets do you have and what are their names?

Weathering Storms

Dec 16, 2017
Asheville
✟10,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We have a long-haired dachshund/Australian shepherd mix, named Dapper

We also have S'mores, Snickers, and Oreo, my son's three rats.

I've had everything from Iguanas to hedgehogs to chickens, ducks, rabbits, Lots of rats, and even a cow or two.

Reactions: Multifavs

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have two Shetland Sheepdogs names are Tansy and Amy. And a cat Timmy .

I had horses for 43 years sadly my last one died two years ago.Their names were Joshua, Peter and Amos. Funny that I named them before being a Christian and gave them all biblical names!

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
German Shepherd female named Tana (short for Montana Sky), jack russell terrier named Jack, two cats, Ceecee and Willie, a rescue rock pigeon named Gabriel,
Nigerian Dwarf milk goats, 3 mommas named Whoopie Goldgoat, Ja'ala, and Abilene; their babies born in October are Harley,Americus,BiggieSmalls,Austin,Odessa, and Ragnar. The dad buck is Jumper, and a wethers named Panda.
11 laying hens, rooster name is Roostie, one hen that was attacked by the puppy but saved is named Scarlet, or scar for short.
I think thats all of them

Upvote 0

Weathering Storms

Dec 16, 2017
Asheville
✟10,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have two Shetland Sheepdogs names are Tansy and Amy. And a cat Timmy .

I had horses for 43 years sadly my last one died two years ago.Their names were Joshua, Peter and Amos. Funny that I named them before being a Christian and gave them all biblical names!
I would LOVE to have horses.

If God ever lets me win a multi=million dollar something, I'm buying a giant house with a horse farm, and adopting every kid I can find. Maybe open a school for kids who need extra attention. I want to adopt siblings and teenagers and drug babies. All the ones that are hard to get adopted.

And I want pygmy goats - a dozen of them. With rabbits, and chickens. And a couple of donkeys. maybe a blacksmith shop, and a woodworking shop where we can teach the kids to shoe horses, make knives, and carve stuff into furniture. Stuff they can do for a living.

Upvote 0

Isle of Avalon

Oct 22, 2016
Liverpool, England
✟24,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Until Monday I had two Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Mother and daughter Sasha and Jessie. Unfortunately Jessie had to be put to sleep on Monday due to cancer, she was 11, We all very saddened. I still have Sasha who is 13. They were both rescue dogs.

• Prayers
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheDaniël

Oct 19, 2018
Kampen
✟18,148.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Screenshot_20181019-181257_Video Player.jpg
My Chihuahua is 33% neckbeard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ProdigalGander

Dec 20, 2018
Pittsburgh
✟17,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
We have a long-haired dachshund/Australian shepherd mix, named Dapper

We also have S'mores, Snickers, and Oreo, my son's three rats.

I've had everything from Iguanas to hedgehogs to chickens, ducks, rabbits, Lots of rats, and even a cow or two.

A shelter mutt named Daisy and a jet black cat named Zooey. I recently had to have my late mother's cat Zeke put down. He was 20.

Snickers is an amazingly common name for a pet. I have known several dogs with that name. Was taking a walk one day when two little dogs ran out of a yard and began yapping at my heels. A hysterical woman in an apron came running out of her kitchen.

"Snickers! Molson! Get back here! Oh, I am so sorry!"

I looked at her and said "Let me guess.....Snickers is the kids' dog, and Molson is dad's dog."

Upvote 0