Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would get a new Guinea Pig. I had two but both of them died- my dog killed one and the other died of old age (i think). She just deflated. It was awful :( I miss those lil' buggers so much. The only problem is I cannot have them now. My grandmother (whom I now live with) is terribly allergic to their dandruff. So sad. So so sad. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rubiks

proud libtard
Aug 14, 2012
United States
✟137,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the Sand Cat (Felis Margarita)
Sand_cat_at_bristol_zoo_arp.jpg

or

Russian domestic fox (Vulpes Vulpes)
Red_Color_Russian_domesticated_Red_Fox.jpg

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why wife is a bird person. We currently have an African Grey parrot and a Goffin's cockatoo. She's always wanted to have a crow. They're highly intelligent, they can bond with people, and can learn to speak a few words. The common American crow can live to 30 years or more in captivity. But, being a native species, in our state it's illegal to own one without a special permit. However, a non-native corvid species such as the European raven, can be kept as a companion animal. They're not the most attractive birds, but like other corvids, they're extremely intelligent, have distinct personalities, and can speak. They can also be loud. Though ideally, if they're hand-raised as a chick, they will successfully bond with humans.

1.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Rubiks
Upvote 0