Western Pa
✟203,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What pet would you get if you could get one?
I would get a gray cat.

Two weeks ago I was led to free a male Lhasa Apso from a pet shop. When I took him outside the wind kicked up and I could tell this was the first he ever felt the wind. When I took him home he experienced grass for the first time. He is 5 months old and he is experiencing love for the first time. Thank you Lord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟95,891.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ooh, hard to say! I love cats the most, especially Siamese or part Siamese, but dogs are special too. My family had the loveliest dog, a cavoodle — Cavalier King Charles spaniel x poodle — who's no longer with us, but she lived to a great age and was such a happy and gentle and good-natured dog. I'd gladly have another one like her if I could. (I can't have pets where I live at present, but I'm sure I will again one day.)

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I had one. Very smart and stinky and they bite when a little mad :)

On Halloween we gave candy to someone and here comes this little furry thing and ran right in the door and became our pet. We figure it got out for the same reason. She liked ice cream for a treat. I was 12 years old :)

Upvote 0

DavidaAC

Apr 26, 2017
US
✟9,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What pet would you get if you could get one?
I would get a gray cat.
I would get one of these: angora rabbit, jersey wooly rabbit, pygora goat, or llama (not just as pets but also for their wool).

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm actually getting a kitten this week! Not sure what colour or sex it will be. Hubby says no females but the last cat we had was male and all he wanted to do was roam the neighbourhood. I had a female cat in my childhood and she lived about 13 years! Never roamed far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd like to have a pet fox, particularly one of these kind, I think its called a ''fennec'' fox-

s-My-dream-pet.jpg

Also would love a fish pond with some cool rare freshwater fish like paddlefish, gar, and sturgeon, along with some turtles, frogs, and maybe a small alligator

This is a paddlefish and a sturgeon-

search
search

Last edited:
Upvote 0