• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What People Say About Me

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where the father of my children said to me in a sarcastic tone, "you don't hear what people say about you." My response to this is why should I care what other people think or say about me? Are what they saying truthful?

Jesus Christ has given me dreams where is like everyone around me is mobbing me because of what they hear people saying. I had a dream where the father of my child was on the news being asked a question about me? being involved in a gang.

I was given another dream where I was in huge crowd during the night, a celebration was going on, because it was being said like the biggest perpetrator of crimes was identified and that person who they were referring to was me. They had a big flat screen television about to show my picture on it, in order to get people to turn against me and mob me.

Jesus Christ also showed me another dream where a teacher of my former high school saying she was calling the police on me because of a letter I wrote to a friend. In this letter I never said anything that is criminally motivated in any way, they were just trying to find any reason why I should be in prison.This is my same former high school where there were official reports of female students sexually assaulting other female students which is a criminal act and nothing came out of it.

As I have said before repeatedly, I have been trafficked to people internationally from I was a baby. I have been bought and sold so many times. I have Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Through dreams Jesus Christ has shown me that the father of my children, including his sister despises me, some of my children believe that I don't care about them, when I had to go through extreme lengths just to ensure that they have survived, that they would be safe from persons wanting to prevent them from being born in the first place. Persons within my own family despise me, I have cousins who hate me and and have that have threaten to harm or kill me, with one hold a knife on me accusing me of disrespecting my sister, with another one verbally stating they want to kill me. Friends of the father of my children hate me which includes both males and the females

Psychologists and others have stated that it is healthy to have good friends and family around, but I don't have neither. The only reason I am surviving this is because of Jesus Christ.

I am reminded of the scripture that Jesus Christ showed me when I was much younger.

Matthew 5 verses 11 and 12

[11] Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
[12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

iamchance

Oct 22, 2019
Dallas
✟8,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dreams are very prophetic and can show us things we need to move mountains.

Are you sure the dreams you are having are coming from the Lord?

Discernment is very important to determine the source of the dream. Sometimes I will dream things that move my heart towards something positive. Other times I have dreams that feel more like an attack. Discerning the source (The Lord x The Enemy) is important that way you know when it’s time to pray. The enemy divides, the Lord multiplies.

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dreams are very prophetic and can show us things we need to move mountains.

Are you sure the dreams you are having are coming from the Lord?

Discernment is very important to determine the source of the dream. Sometimes I will dream things that move my heart towards something positive. Other times I have dreams that feel more like an attack. Discerning the source (The Lord x The Enemy) is important that way you know when it’s time to pray. The enemy divides, the Lord multiplies.

That's pretty much what I said to her a while ago.

Upvote 0