✟8,207.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The bride is the church, his believers.

Why do you think he said "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!" Matthew 24:19

Because if you're pregnant, you haven't been a faithful bride, meaning you've spirtually been in bed with antichrist.

But Jesus, turning to them, said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!’ 30 Then they will begin ‘to say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!”’

Revelation 6:16 says:
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"So Christians are going to be married to Christ.... we are his bride... and the New Jerusalem is a city of believers and Christ is married to that city of believers... not to empty buildings and streets... that makes no sense."

Quoted from JLR1300

Amen and amen!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AndreaSuzanna

Jan 25, 2015
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know this is going to infuriate the church, but in scripture it is very clear that Yeshua will not practice polygamy by marrying trillions of people that make up the Body of Christ. How does scripture prove the Bride is one woman? Just as Eve was taken out of one part of Adam's body, his rib closest to his heart, so the Bride will be one woman taken out of the Body of Christ. I believe Esther chapter 2 scriptures prove that Esther was favored more than the other virgins. Also, in Matthew 22, it is clear that there will be guests at the wedding. Guests cannot be the same as the one woman bride.
In Song of Solomon it speaks of the Bride being raptured up from the clefts of the rock or raptured up from the earth: Song of Solomon 2:13-14 KJV The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. ARISE, my love, my fair ONE, and COME AWAY. 14 O my dove, that art in the CLEFTS of the ROCK (meaning coming from the clefts of this EARTH), in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.
In Revelation chapter 19, John speaks of the bride/wife. This I believe should be taken literally, as one woman, for I do not believe the wife/bride of Revelation 19 is symbolic of the "Church" or the "Body of Christ." Here is my blog that shows how scripture prove the Bride is One woman only. God bless.
www(dot)andreasuzanna.blogspot(dot)com

Last edited:
Upvote 0