Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
77 Chances has a bit of a low budget feel to it at times, but the Biblical message is great (Especially at the end). It's basically like Groundhog day but it is a Christian version of it because it leads up to the end point in dedicating oneself to the Lord. My wife did not initially like this film because she did not have patience to watch the same day over, and over again (done in different ways). But recently I explained the best part of the movie to her (Which is at the end) and I made her to watch the whole movie and she liked it. She did not love it, but she really enjoyed the scene at the end that I told her about. I like the whole film personally. But it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

The Princess Cut trailer is really bad, but the movie is pretty good. Great biblical message. If you have a daughter that is about to date or she is in a not so good relationship, this film is a must see for the both of you. It teaches a young woman on how to properly date and what to look for in life that is most important (Which is seeking to follow the Lord first). Some cheesy acting a bit at times, but overall it is really a good movie for the genre. My wife really loves this film a lot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
The book was pretty upsetting with the use of heroin, etc. is that played out or minimized in the movie?
Not much concentration on drug use that I remember in the movie...... What is interesting is one of the actors played a lead role in the movie Eric Estrada later went on to be a star in CHIPS.

Upvote 0