What Movie(s) Are You Eagerly Waiting To See This Year

boswd

Jan 2, 2008
✟6,566.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Shutter Island , I just finished the book, Loved it.

I just saw Avatar (first time) on blu ray, all I can say is WOW. not so much for the plot but for the spec. effects and how it all played out in High Definitin. Just WOW.

I too am waiting for Tron. loved it as a kid. Also I can't wait to see The Crazies.

Upvote 0

Bampot

May 14, 2009
Indiana
✟7,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Let Me In. I believe that remake of the first film is much too soon, but I love the book too much to care.

Also looking forward to Iron Man 2, Toy Story 3, and the first half of Deathly Hallows. I've fallen behind on movie news this year, so I only know the big dogs.

Movies I saw already and liked: Shutter Island, Kick-Ass, How To Train Your Dragon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godchaser_70

Married happily to my nupreacher
Nov 21, 2010
Oklahoma
✟16,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shutter Island , I just finished the book, Loved it.

I just saw Avatar (first time) on blu ray, all I can say is WOW. not so much for the plot but for the spec. effects and how it all played out in High Definitin. Just WOW.

I too am waiting for Tron. loved it as a kid. Also I can't wait to see The Crazies.
did you get to see the new edited avatar, they added stuff to movie. i own the regular but not the new one,i want to own that one.

movies i would like to see one i can remember is tron legacy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.