What motivates God to answer our prayers!

Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God loves you, is good, gracious and merciful, and that is why, he wants to, and will answer your prayers, which are in agreement with his Word!

God answers our prayers, not because of the good or holy things we do, and not because of who we are, but because of who He is, and He is Love.

You see, if we are born again from the Holy Spirit, we are children of God, and God gives us what we ask, just because we are his children, and He is our Father, and not because of what we do! God loves you, and his great love for you, makes it impossible for him not to answer your prayer. Just believe that He has answered you when you pray, and eventually or immediately, the answer of that prayer, will manifest in the physical realm.

God answers our prayers, because He wants to give us joy by answering our prayer, and because he wants to give good things to us, and for us to enjoy the goods things that He gives us. John 16:24, Matthew 7:11, I Timothy 6:17.

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
DGA, I really love what you wrote. I'd like to add a couple of things which simply expand on the theme which you've already established.

As a new Christian, you'll find a lot of quick responses to your prayers from God. There will come a point when God wants you to believe He loves you and cares for you even if there is a space of time between your communication and His response. THIS IS NORMAL! Just like we believe the sun is there whether or not we have a cloudy day, God is growing your faith and trust in Him.

This other situation seems to come up usually when prayers concern money. If you ask God for money, but there's someone near you who would instantly grab the money should it be placed in your hands. God as a wise God who insists that His gifts remain with the one He intended, is able to give YOU help. This help will be in an unexpected way. So keep your eyes open for it. It could be favor with an important person which advances you financially (the other person can't spend that). OR it could be the physical thing you would have spent money on (someone helps you get the car you were saving for--the other person can't spend that). Point being, be aware of other people who want to raid your blessings.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God loves you, is good, gracious and merciful, and that is why, he wants to, and will answer your prayers, which are in agreement with his Word!

God answers our prayers, not because of the good or holy things we do, and not because of who we are, but because of who He is, and He is Love.

You see, if we are born again from the Holy Spirit, we are children of God, and God gives us what we ask, just because we are his children, and He is our Father, and not because of what we do! God loves you, and his great love for you, makes it impossible for him not to answer your prayer. Just believe that He has answered you when you pray, and eventually or immediately, the answer of that prayer, will manifest in the physical realm.

God answers our prayers, because He wants to give us joy by answering our prayer, and because he wants to give good things to us, and for us to enjoy the goods things that He gives us. John 16:24, Matthew 7:11, I Timothy 6:17.

Make sure you get in the habit of asking and don't worry about the receiving part. God will handle that.

Just stay strong and don't forget to ask and cry for help! I even myself have to do this from time to time.

Ps you won't get everything you want but God handles the hard times.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes, and? What do you want?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums