What Minister or Christian teacher would you recommend? Why do you like them?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What Minister or Christian teacher would you recommend?

Why do you like them?

i think that Rick Joyner is one of the most insightful Christian writers since C. S. Lewis:

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What Minister or Christian teacher would you recommend?

Why do you like them?

Doug Bachelor - Amazing Facts
Walter Veith - Amazing Discoveries

I think they have a good overall view of what the Bible teaches about the Gospel about creation about what Christ is doing right now in heaven as our High Priest, about the way atonement works according to the Bible - and a clear picture of what God says will be the final days of Earth

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Doug Bachelor - Amazing Facts
Walter Veith - Amazing Discoveries

I think they have a good overall view of what the Bible teaches about the Gospel about creation and a clear picture of what God says will be the final days of Earth

I like these two too! Also, I recommend Brad Scott - WildBranch and Monte Judah - Lion & Lamb!

Upvote 0

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus... we have His message

I agree. I don't follow any man as we are flawed and subject to whims of the flesh. I do attend a church but when the minister strays from the word or teaches contrary to sound doctrine, such as the Apostles Creed, then I am done. I do believe in the importance of the fellowship of the saints and therefor do not forsake being with other Christians. It is sad when you realize you most leave a local body of believers when the teaching strays from sound doctrine. However the church of Christ is not the local body you attend it is far more. It is the universal body of believers. Never leave a body you are with unless you exhaust being able to resolve doctrinal issues withe the leadership of that body. Be sure you did not merely misunderstand what was spoken. However, if your church leadership or pastor is unapproachable or unwilling to discuss with you then leave quickly. Sadly many congregations have left church governess in the hands of their pastor alone. No elders except the pastor, no deacons with any real authority in the church and no oversight board or one with no power. While the church is not a democracy it is also not a kingship. The NT testament church did not operate in this manner understanding full well the flesh of man. If you have a pastor run church and the pastor is not responsive or unwilling to discuss doctrinal issues or will not justify with scripture the position he has taken, it is time to depart. If you have a controlling pastor, don't walk but run out the door.

Upvote 0