Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mass voter suppression. Already in Florida we are seeing the supreme court support denying released felons the vote due to unpaid fines(which are so high they will never be repaid) and off course gerrymandering.
Most states allow felons to vote after the completion of their sentence that means they have sered any time, attended all classes , done all community service hours and paid every red cent of their fines. Until then they have not completed their sentence and therefore have not earned back the right to vote.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,258,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
All the things the OP says, and the fact he can't stand the old way and the clowns that want the old way still. People were sick to death of that old way and they took it all back when they hired Trump...thank God.

Trump has proven himself, he's got a great instinct, he actually loves this country and wants it to succeed, and I personally love the guy, he did just as I expected him to do...walk the walk. Hopefully those who elected him who now know they did the right thing, will be there for him again in November. If it ain't broke don't give it to Biden to break. As far as the left, Trump never will be able to do anything right, they are nothing but hilarious to listen to, and in my view have zero credibility. We can only hope to outnumber them again, as they will never come to their senses and vote for the right man.

Trump's incompetence is responsible for tens of thousands of people being dead. So I simply don't understand how some Christians fawn over this man. There is nothing "pro-life" about Trump. He and his cronies have suggested that we merely should accept the deaths of our friends, family, and even ourselves, in the name of "opening" the economy.

Who succeed in the pandemic?

Vietnam, Taiwan, China, and South Korea.

Trump has consistently rejected or belittled genuine medical and scientific expertise in the face of the pandemic.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, that could be part of the strategy. However, I think that we must also admit that not letting Biden speak in public very much, even with a script, is being done because he appears to be in dementia.
Why would anyone want to admit that sort of nonsense?

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,148,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Most states allow felons to vote after the completion of their sentence that means they have sered any time, attended all classes , done all community service hours and paid every red cent of their fines. Until then they have not completed their sentence and therefore have not earned back the right to vote.
Can A Felon Vote? - What States can you vote with a Felony?
Very mixed, some require payment of all fines, others automatically return the vote after release from prison, and a couple even allow voting from prison.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump's incompetence is responsible for tens of thousands of people being dead.

I'm sorry, but that was the virus that did that. Hate makes us say all kinds of silly things, and yest, that is relative here.

Explain how the rest of the world was not incompetent too as you put it, and lost lives as well? Could you have done better?

Vietnam, Taiwan, China, and South Korea.

What was the score there? Please explain how many lives they lost by comparison, and be sure to take everything into consideration.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,258,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
What was the score there? Please explain how many lives they lost by comparison, and be sure to take everything into consideration.

Vietnam has had zero deaths from COVID-19.

China, a country far larger than the US, has far fewer deaths overall.

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Kenny'sID , what exactly is so funny about a country successfully preventing mass deaths from a pandemic?

What's funny is you mentioned Vietnam has had zero deaths from COVID-19. as means to prove Trump was a huge problem. That is not only funny, it's hilarious.

Why doesn't that say, make European leaders terrible people. Your thinking is all out of sorts, and once again, The virus is responsible for killing people, not Trump. Funny you completely ignore lives saved because Trump banned Travel to the US from China early on..not a single mention of that.

Complete and 100% percent bias due to the hate of someone can cause all kinds of off base oddball accusations, and there is no sense in me arguing with such a thing.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,148,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
What's funny is you mentioned Vietnam has had zero deaths from COVID-19. as means to prove Trump was a huge problem. That is not only funny, it's hilarious.

Why doesn't that say, make European leaders terrible people. Your thinking is all out of sorts, and once again, The virus is responsible for killing people, not Trump. Funny you completely ignore lives saved because Trump banned Travel to the US from China early on..not a single mention of that.

Complete and 100% percent bias due to the hate of someone can cause all kinds of off base oddball accusations, and there is no sense in me arguing with such a thing.
Sorry, covid kills people, but a government s policies influences how many will die. Last time I checked Donald headed the the govt. The buck stops with him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

So you don't think that Trump, by exercising leader ship instead of fumbling around and pandering to his base, could have helped save lives?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, covid kills people, but a government s policies influences how many will die. Last time I checked Donald headed the the govt. The buck stops with him.

The buck stops with all the leaders. Seriously? You too?

Excluding hind sight, who here could have done better?

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,148,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

And his policies have failed to stem the spread. He bans immigration from China, but does not look at immigration from elsewhere. He consistently gives mixed messages on reopening, face masks and attacks the science without justification.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

I’d be willing to bet the teddy bear that I gave my wife back when we were dating would have done a better job. The teddy bear wouldn’t have pressured states to accelerate their reopening plans. The states that didn’t listen to Trump are doing better right now than the ones that did.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,148,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Seriously? Not given credibility to every conspiracy theory for starters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you don't think that Trump, by exercising leader ship instead of fumbling around and pandering to his base, could have helped save lives?

Coulda, shoulda, give me a break. This was not somethings people deal with everyday. What would you have done without hindsight to work with? I'd guess either a little better or a little worse, so now, what does that get us....nothing

There is simply no leg to stand on as far as blaming Trump, other world leaders or individual states.

This os all nothing more than the same baseless bash Trump nonsense.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,148,098.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Coulda, shoulda, give me a break. This was not somethings people deal with everyday. What would you have done without hindsight to work with? I'd guess either a little better or a little worse, so now, what does that get us....nothing

There is simply no leg to stand on as far as blaming Trump, other world leaders or individual states.

This os all nothing more than the same baseless bash Trump nonsense.
Except for the copious evidence of Trump's incompetent handling of the covid crisis.

This is a fact.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And his policies have failed to stem the spread. He bans immigration from China, but does not look at immigration from elsewhere. He consistently gives mixed messages on reopening, face masks and attacks the science without justification.

See may last post. And how bout you, how would you have handled it?

It's so clear to me ,but the left will simply never get it because it takes their ammo away.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The teddy bear wouldn’t have pressured states to accelerate their reopening plans.

I don't have a problem with that at all. If he didn't do that, you all would be bashing him a few months from now for the economy being the toilet.

The guy can't win with some very unreasonable people.

Upvote 0