mercy1061

Nov 26, 2011
✟18,724.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Study the textual criticism on the epistle, then we'll talk. :thumbsup:

Why would I support criticism from someone who will never be crucified for his so-called modern beliefs? Will your critics preach in a muslin country and shed thier blood? I doubt it. Anyways it is illegal to attack the truth of the scriptures. I know you know the rules much better than me, so please do not attack the authenticity of 2nd Peter, I need not argue that point with you. If you do not agree with the bible, then we can not continue our discussion.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear that, I've had my own bouts with insomnia. It can be one of the worse things to have to suffer through if it lasts around 5 or more days. Davening for you. :prayer:

Thank you, it is terrible. I am sleeping but not when I should be. I have to be careful because i have heart trouble and have to get sleep no matter what time but going to bed at 1 pm and waking at midnight throws you off, I am trying to push it around the clock again, I can't tell you how many times I've had to do this, I have to learn to take a nap but a precise one.

Yeah I suppose if you don't mind links that don't work [and if they did it would be a security issue] and ugly fonts. But I think you misunderstood me, I didn't want it in Word, I wanted it in the .pdf format. Which is what I offered. Now try to convert that Word document over to Adobe and check it out. Yikes! ^_^
Oh, ok, I did misunderstand, it was late in my day and things start to get fuzzy, wrong part of my rhythm.

Okie dokie, well now you know. :)
Thank you. :)

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I never said anything about heresy. If you recall, my thoughts on Sha'ul are very similar to yours. I just don't discuss it here because of the rules.
No, not you, others. ;)

IOkay, well let me know, I really think you'll enjoy it because I know Bereishit is your favorite book, and it's mine too. The ebook is almost entirely from a Kabbalistic approach. ;)
I have it open in adobe and read a bit here and there. Yes, it is my fav. I think there is so much in there still yet to be discovered I become discouraged at time but hold on to my belief of that day when we are with him for eternity he will reveal it all and we will be so blow away bowing down before him will be so inconsequential we will feel so inadequate before him.

IDon't even get me started, it will get ugly...FAST! ^_^
;):D

Upvote 0