Not open for further replies.

sevenwhiskers

Jul 16, 2007
✟15,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
five cats and one fish right now -- it was two fish until the other day when one of them died -- have had rats, gerbils, mice, and more felines in the past. :)

current cats: moly (that's the guy in my avatar), claire (calico), angel (grey), max (orange & white) and toby (orange & white)...

fish: spiffy the odd looking goldfish...his tank mate was cola, a black i'm-not-sure-what.

Upvote 0

HazelAngel

A New Zealander that is proud of her country
May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
My family owns the following :

- 2 very beautifull Sweedish Vallhunds named after Possum Bourne and Greg Murphy (my mums)
- 1 beautifull but bossy Garden Variety cat named after the famous cartoon cat - Garfield (mine) and
- 1 very friendly rat named after Elvis Presley (one of my sisters)

Garfield likes 2 watch Elvis and Possum and Murphy bother Garfield, just a whole lot of fun in the whole house.

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have 2 cats and 1 dog and my roommate has 1 cat of her own. 2 calico's Abgail and Rebeka and a grey striped tiger named Moses and also a Rotty/Lab/German Shepard mix named Sarai. My fiance has a siberan/wolf mix named sheba.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheSerenityPrayer

God- change me, mold me, use me
Oct 22, 2005
MS
✟20,819.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have a Mini Pincher named Bella. She's black and tan, and just a puppy still. :) This is our dog, the cat is ours too, but I've had cali for 3 years now, i love her so much. I also have a cat named Cali, she's a calico. We were going to name her sassy, since she is VERY sassy! She's my baby. She's orange, black and white.

Upvote 0

WarEagle

Nov 12, 2006
✟7,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have a sheltie that we got from a rescue shelter.

We got her after seeing her on a story on the news. The local news station did a story on a puppy mill that was raided by the police because they were starving and abusing the puppies.

Gidget was kept in a small pen outside, exposed to the elements with no shelter and she was not being fed. No shade to get out of the sun and no shelter to go under in the rain. Worst of all, no food or water. She was slowly starving to death.

She was about six months old and only weighed five pounds.

When we got her, we took her to a veterinarian friend of ours and he said that she was perfectly healthy, but terribly malnourished. She was so malnourished that her hair had all fallen out.

He gave us a special diet to put her on and she literally doubled in size in a week and her hair started to grow back right away.

We've had her about three months now and she's about twenty pounds. When we got her, you could run your finger along her back and feel each vertebrae. You could feel each rib. Now, she's actually got a little roll of fat for the winter. She's one of the most loving dogs I've ever had and she's certainly one of the sweetest and smartest.

We have a large farm and plenty of room and love for another dog, so we're actually getting another dog next week. This one is going to be an abused sheltie, too. When I went to visit her at the shelter, she was so afraid that she cowered when I walked to her.

I've gone over to play with her a couple of times and she's warmed up to me a little bit and now, she likes it when I hold her.

The people from the shelter just came to inspect the house and they approved us.

So, we have one dog and one on the way.

We also have a couple of sheep (I won them in a raffle at the fair and now I don't know what to do with them), about twenty chickens, and some baby rabbits that my daughter found in the woods.

They're not exactly pets, but the deer are so docile and will come right up to us, that we consider them pets.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have 3 girl rabbits, Flopsey, Opal and Gretal.
They are french lops.
then my brother has a boy bunny named Eddie Buttons!

yay for rabbits. Cute names

mine is a boy and his name is Courage

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,345.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
2 dogs. The Alpha a Belgian Sheepdog, we think, except that at 105 Lbs he is much larger than the breed standard. A Presa Canario is the Beta dog. They are both sweethearts, but the Presa is known to slime people.

And cat that fears anything and everything besides me and his 2 dogs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.