Western MA
✟15,348.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One southern flying squirrel named stanley:

dsc_0006_1.jpg

He is a little over a year old in the picture and is full grown.

Reactions: meh
Upvote 0

david594

Dec 17, 2006
Western MA
✟15,348.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am a big fan of exotic mammals and wanted something different. Wanted a suger glider but they arn't legal in my state and my housing is uncertain for the next few years so I opted not to get one. For some unknow reason southern flying squirrels are legal in Massachusetts. So I started hunting around online and found a very nice lady a mere 5 hour drive looking to find a new home for Stanley, so I got him. He was originally purchased from an exotic pet store.

dsc_0045.jpg

I have a few more pictures of him here: http://home.itsafish.com/squirrel/index.html

Crazy is he will stay up all night(being nocturnal and all) and just keep doing backflips in his cage till he gets too tired. In captivity they can live 12+ years.

Reactions: WallabyMom
Upvote 0

RebeccaJO

Aug 4, 2007
WV
✟8,015.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My kids have a part beagle and part feist dog. He isn't mean, but he is a crazy dog. He's so scared he barks at his shadow. My son loves him dearly. My daughter....not so much. She can't go outside and play without him trying to playfully nip at her heels to knock her down. I've tried tieing him up, but somehow he gets lose. I live back in the woods (God's country) so he doesn't bother anyone, cause I have no neighbors, ha. but he follows me out the road in my vehicle and I'm afraid he is going to get hit. Or worse someone trying to swerve and and miss him and hit someone else or something. And then I would have a dead dog on my hands and I'll be up the creek without a paddle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Moms4Christ

Keeper of the Jewelry Bench
Sep 23, 2004
Hotter than you know what South
Visit site
✟92,504.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have two cats. A Siamese and a Turkish Van. Turkish Van is named Muffin and Siamese is Cupcake. We've had Muffin since she was a young kitten; about 5 weeks old. Cupcake we found on the street and she is about a year old now.

We also have a Quaker Parrot named Polly who talks quite a bit. She also speaks Spanish. We got her when she was 6 months old. We got her a year ago this November.

Upvote 0

HalfFull

Sep 18, 2007
✟7,798.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
3 dogs currently, an Australian Shepherd/BordieCollie mix named Tess, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Phalan, and a large-breed Poodle named Keiran. We recently lost our Black Labrador/Rottweiler mix to bone cancer that eventually ended up taking over his whole body. He was the sweetest dog I've ever met, and probably will ever meet. And believe me, I've owned and encountered many dogs.

I also have 4 cats still alive and kickin'; two calicos, one gray/white/brown named Simba and the other one has traditional colors named Elsa - and two Himalayan twins, one girl and one boy named Nala and Simba (yes, we have two Simbas).

I have one bird still with us named Lucky, who is an amazing Umbrella Cockatoo whom we've had for about 12 years. We recently lost a parakeet who was about 12 as well, his name was Sammy. A year or two ago we decided it'd be best to give away our African Grey, who was my mom's. Since we got the Grey, my mom came down with a bunch of horrible diseases and we found ourselves leaving Harley out and neglecting the poor thing. He was a smart bird who would mimic things after only two or three times we would say them.

I have a 20 gallon tank of various tropical fish, some of them being Neon Tetras, Black Neon Tetras, Black Skirt Tetras, Clown Loaches, and a Plecostomus (algea-eating catfish).

Ah boy, I could go on and on about the different species of animals I've had but that could be turned into a 20 page essay. So, I'll spare you guys. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.