Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm That's hard. There is a peice of me in LOTS of songs.

The one that came to mind for me first is "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden. It's about picking up someone you love after they are down and being supportive. I try to be that way.

Upvote 0

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
the 7th heaven theme song....
7th heaven..when i see their happy faces smiling back at me...7th heaven i know theres no greater feeling then the love of family...where can you go when the world dont treat you right...the answer is homeeee thats the one place that youll find..7th heaven mmm 7th heaven...

Upvote 0
There's a website called emode that has an actual theme song test. According to them, my song is "Groove is in the Heart."

They have a lot of fun little tests. The results for this one said:

"Whether picking up white go-go boots at a second-hand store or rounding up the troops for dinner at the chicest sushi joint, you've got psychedelic diva written all over you. People like you make it cool to be groovy again, which is why "Groove is in the Heart" is your theme song."

It's kinda' funny because I do like to dance, and get dressed up for costume/open parties with my Christian sorority. Also, I used to like this song a lot when I was little. The problem was, though... that I thought the song was saying "Tro-ja-jin Horse." Until I took this test... I still had it wrong!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
According to Emode, Mine is "Walking on Sunshine"

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks.

uhhhhh huh.  LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums