Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I am sure that we will all differ in our "opinions" a little here, But let's hear your opinions of this.

There are a couple of things that really bother me here with my Baptist doctrine, But I love the attitude of this 10 yr old boy, LOL "God first and foremost" .

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am sure that we will all differ in our "opinions" a little here, But let's hear your opinions of this.

There are a couple of things that really bother me here with my Baptist doctrine, But I love the attitude of this 10 yr old boy, LOL "God first and foremost" .

Look up and research "presumption" in the spiritual sense. In addition, there is no such thing as a "strong" Christian. It isn't "us" who are "strong", but GOD. It is HIS strength, not "ours", ever.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. " ~II Cor 12:9

Wisdom, discernment, and understanding what the "fear of the Lord" is and the prerequisite, which is humility is crucial to understand and adhere to.

Jesus Christ HIMSELF did not start His "ministry" until He was 33 years old.

Praying for this boy, and his mother, and all the family and this church, including those members who were bowing down to this boy, literally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0