Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,443.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Mine is backing board games on Kickstarter. I do have to be quite selective, as they can get quite pricey, especially when shipping to South Africa is factored in, but the benefits are that I'll end up with some games that appear to be really good, probably cheaper than I could get them if I waited for the games to be available through other means, and there's also sometimes the opportunity to get content exclusive to Kickstarter backers (not a concept I'm actually a fan of, but I do understand why it gets done), and/or the possibility of picking up other games/expansions by the creators.

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
iu

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For games, it's the "Risen" series. I somehow neglected to realize how good they were over the years and got them cheap.

Hobby wise and a true must do, but enjoyable obsession...building powered bicycles. The choice to not own a car adds to the obsession, as it becomes a necessity as well, and a want to always have something better/more reliable adds even more to the obsession factor.

Add much more and it might become an obsession issue. :)

Upvote 0