France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Glad to see this thread here, I had no idea it had been saved from the Teen Area, and so that I could still post in it! Here are my newer discoveries if you're still looking, Cimorene.
I watched the Good Place a few weeks ago, it gave me a good laugh. Love the witty dialogues.
I started watching The Man in the High Castle, I first wasn't sure of the plot but this is brilliant & cleverly made.
I also watched and loved Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, if you like detective stories and witty characters!

• Winner
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Glad to see this thread here, I had no idea it had been saved from the Teen Area, and so that I could still post in it! Here are my newer discoveries if you're still looking, Cimorene.
I watched the Good Place a few weeks ago, it gave me a good laugh. Love the witty dialogues.
I started watching The Man in the High Castle, I first wasn't sure of the plot but this is brilliant & cleverly made.
I also watched and loved Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, if you like detective stories and witty characters!

Yay! So happy you gave suggestions!!!! Thank u!!!! :) I will check them out!

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Oh and Ella & I wrote to staff a while ago w suggestions for changing the areas so Zoomers can build up fellowship & grow. They said they're going to be changing teens into a Gen Z section so you can post there too!!!!! :)

• Winner
Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums