I wear my sunglasses at night...
Jun 2, 2007
✟22,709.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Let's see...

I have a Darth Vader tattoo, so I forever stuck with The Empire Strikes Back as my all time favorite.

I don't really rank the rest in any kind of order...it all depends on my mood at the time and what aspect of the movie we are talking about.

I love (in no particular order)Alien, Alien:Resurrection, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Trek 2, 3, and 6, The Matrix, the original Body Snatchers, Gattaca, eXisntenZ, Blade Runner (Director's cut was worlds better than the original), Event Horizon, and Plan 9 from Outer Space holds a special place in my heart.

Not that I watch any sci-fi or anything..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Star Wars.

The original trilogy. Not any of the new ones. To be honest...I'm not really big on sci-fi. I do like "The Twilight Zone" and "The Out Limits," but that's about it when it comes to sci-fi.

• Prayers
Reactions: The-Doctor
Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Star Wars.

The original trilogy. Not any of the new ones. To be honest...I'm not really big on sci-fi. I do like "The Twilight Zone" and "The Out Limits," but that's about it when it comes to sci-fi.
A friend gave me the original series of The outer limits it was fantastic considering when it was made.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol. My dad got me into The Outer Limits when I was like...7...8 maybe. I don't know. He likes all that classic sci-fi stuff. I'm way into classic films and shows, it's pretty much all I watch, so the classic sci-fi stuff is okay. But all this new stuff...nah. Not for me. :|

Upvote 0

The-Doctor

Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol. My dad got me into The Outer Limits when I was like...7...8 maybe. I don't know. He likes all that classic sci-fi stuff. I'm way into classic films and shows, it's pretty much all I watch, so the classic sci-fi stuff is okay. But all this new stuff...nah. Not for me. :|
I like the classic stuff too...but I also like the new stuff as long as they dont sacrifice the plot for the special effects...Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds did just that...I was willing the martians to kill them off by the end of it...especially those annoying kids. My mother made the mistake of giving me the DVD for christmas...I gave it unopened to my mother in law.

One of my favorite classics is Fantastic Journey...considering they had no cgi then the sets were amazing.

I also liked Black hole though the ending was a bit weird

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.