• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

What is your favorite Game here?

Discussion in 'Arcade Peanut Gallery' started by jesika, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Tetris FTW!!

2. Galaga

3. Ms Pac Man

4. Other & please tell us which game.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jesika

jesika vc

+23
    Nazarene
    Private
    US-Others
    Please select from the poll, your favorite game and please tell us why.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. jesika

jesika vc

+23
    Nazarene
    Private
    US-Others
    My favorite game here is Mssssss Pacman!! ^_^

3. AMK

AMK Newbie

+110
    Baptist
    Married
    CA-Others
    For now its power driver. I am not good at it online. but the real world is a different story. I just like to play it when I want to gove my brain a rest. Honestly though I have not seen one game in here yet which I could say I love. I also use HP games and they are not exactly new either^_^ I prefer my xbox360 and wii games best. But I am too lazy too go switch it on. The games here are ok when I need a short rest. (short being the key word:D)

4. jesika

jesika vc

+23
    Nazarene
    Private
    US-Others
    lol
    Tkx for posting!

5. AMK

AMK Newbie

+110
    Baptist
    Married
    CA-Others
    Is there a forum for each game or just some of them? I noticed that pacman is pritty popular. So is tetris. Old games, But popular all the same:) Then who am I to talk. I am still playing battleship and tennis which came out on comodor 16 which later became 64. Back in the days where Internet was never heard of^_^

6. jesika

jesika vc

+23
    Nazarene
    Private
    US-Others
    haha All the games are in the Arcade forum.
    I hope that helps you AMK.

7. princedavis

princedavis Newbie

+0
    Charismatic
    Single
    i still reckon this was one of the best games ever made with a theme song that stirs my soul and memories even today. "My Favorite Game" by "The Cardigans"

8. machood

machood Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    My favourite games are Galaga and Ms pac man. This are my favourite games because levels of this games are very interesting and pc man is the game which I am playing from my childhood onwards. Lots of twist and turns come in this games.

9. krennick86

krennick86 Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Tetris, duh!

10. alizawine

alizawine Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Hello dear, please try this coz you might like.just clik this link.

11. alizawine

alizawine Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Jesika what age are you now? coz i have lots new games link and i can share to you..its girly games that lots of kids love to play.

12. meganjo

meganjo Newbie

+9
    Christian
    Married
    hey I don't know, how to find those games which you were speaking about.... please help me out!!

13. denyalmartin

denyalmartin Newbie

+0
    Word of Faith
    Engaged
    My favouriet game is Tetris FTW. It is favourite because of so many reasons like sound celerity, graphics, colourful graphics and its background is awesome, I never forget play once a day.

14. christlover83

christlover83 Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Engaged
    Tetris!! All the blocks can confuse me though haha!

15. gau dog

gau dog Newbie

+1
    Protestant
    tetris ftw

16. ciny

ciny Newbie

+11
    Non-Denom
    Private
    i have to say Farville is one of my faves now i find it relaxing i can pretend im rich :D

17. castillonewsom

castillonewsom Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Single
    Galaga is my favorite games and it is very interesting to play.

18. Vladyslaus Kyivarius

Vladyslaus Kyivarius Regular Member

+247
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Okay, as for now that is word game as I hardly could find anything else to play here.
    Odd but arcade is not working for me and I am just getting CF homepage to see when I try it.