What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My wife's favorite is mango, Ube or any of the fruit ice creams. She esp. likes durian, it smells like hell and tastes like heaven. It's expensive over there, about $8 a gallon, but is made with fruit and very good.

I could buy some here, out of California, and they would deliver it to the house, but it would cost me about $26 or maybe even more than that. When she use to return to Hong Kong, she would buy some at the airport in Manila, and take it back to the girls at the church and they would go wild over that, because they love it so much. Thanks, JohnR7

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I love ice cream, and so many flavors are just heaven.

But my memory has one particular flavor enshrined forever.

When we lived in Washington State (in the covered wagon days, LOL), we would go down to Portland to visit my husband's relatives. I was given a bowl of ice cream that was incredible.

It was called "Banana Split." It was a banana-flavored ice cream, with a fudge ripple through it, and in the ripple was chopped up maraschino cherries. I had such FITS over the ice cream, my brother-in-law brought me a half-gallon when he came up to visit us in Washington. The brand he brought was like neapolitan: one band was banana, one was chocolate, and one was maraschino cherry. It was wonderful, too....but not as good as the first.

I have never, EVER seen it since!

::: weeping at the memory :::

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0

paulewog

Father of Insanity; Child of Music.
Mar 23, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Treat Ice Cream ... made only in CA, realyl good stuff... Oreo Cookie is the best :D (made with real oreos, too)

Pralines and Cream is good also

I will take any ice cream, really. Oh yeah, I also like coffee... the one with chocolate swirl in it :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.