What is your biggest challenge as a Leader?

Fernando Pacia

Fernando
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
East Tawas
✟24,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All of us are a leader at some point (i.e to our kids, to our friends, to our students, to our team...). What is your struggle when leading them? How do you lead them in a christian way?

“Not everyone is equipped to be a leader, but in a sense, everyone is a leader to someone, even though you're not equipped. I think parents are a leader to youngsters, teacher are leaders, coaches are leaders, businessmen are leaders.”
– John Wooden

“The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.”
– Woodrow Wilson

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
All of us are a leader at some point (i.e to our kids, to our friends, to our students, to our team...). What is your struggle when leading them? How do you lead them in a christian way?

“Not everyone is equipped to be a leader, but in a sense, everyone is a leader to someone, even though you're not equipped. I think parents are a leader to youngsters, teacher are leaders, coaches are leaders, businessmen are leaders.”
– John Wooden

“The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people.”
– Woodrow Wilson
I'd say continuous learning. Sometimes it could mean learning from those we lead (like my students for example). It takes the humility of Christ to admit that sometimes I don't know it all. Peace in Christ :).

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'd say continuous learning. Sometimes it could mean learning from those we lead (like my students for example). It takes the humility of Christ to admit that sometimes I don't know it all. Peace in Christ :).
Mukk in, i noticed you are celibate ? Why ?

Upvote 0