Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What will your upcoming winter/spring semester be like?

I'll have a heavier course load than in the fall. But the classes seem like they'll be interesting, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

I have Criminal Law, Property Law, Constitutional Law, Legal Professionalism, and Legal Research and Writing.

Good luck this semester!

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I'll have a heavier course load than in the fall. But the classes seem like they'll be interesting, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

I have Criminal Law, Property Law, Constitutional Law, Legal Professionalism, and Legal Research and Writing.

Good luck this semester!
I am getting into my harder courses, so my course will be pretty heavy.I am excited though!

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If any of you need some tutoring or writing assistance, feel free to contact me! I definitely remember the nightmares of having way too much homework at once. Hope you all have a great semester!
Can you help with formatting papers?

Upvote 0

Penpoint5309

jph7778.wixsite.com/penpoint
Jan 13, 2019
SC
✟8,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Can you help with formatting papers?

Absolutely! I can help you with pretty much any formatting style, including APA, MLA, and Chicago. I know formatting can be really annoying.

Upvote 0

Christgirl67

Apr 9, 2017
N/A
✟41,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Absolutely! I can help you with pretty much any formatting style, including APA, MLA, and Chicago. I know formatting can be really annoying.
Thanks I will keep that in mind for the semester

Reactions: Penpoint5309
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There are good formatting programs available. I know a lot of people (nurses) who swear by them because this isn't their strong point.

I have a bluebook citation exam coming up, do you know any ways I could prepare for it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Good luck this semester!

It's been kicking my butt! Truth be told I need that kick. Last semester I just about finished up all the GEs, didn't have to work that hard to do it. I took Spanish when I already knew it, Music Theory, Constitution, math classes. All were pretty dang easy. This semester all my classes but 1 are in my major, all heavy lifting types.
I'll paste my course load

Deformable Bodies (sounds weird, I know, lol but it isn't as it sounds)
Aerospace Design and Systems Engineering
Intro Exper Methods AE
Intro AE Vehicle Perform
Thermodynamic and fluid properties
English Composition II (it's required for everybody no matter your major, lol)

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Good luck this semester!

Realized I should have commented on your classes instead of just talking about mine, lol. I'm guessing you're planning on going into law? I think criminal law in particular would be really interesting to take. What are y'all studying in it?

There's a gal on here who is pre law. @Stanfordella

At some colleges pre law seems to be a major itself at others folks wanting to go into law major in something else, then go to law school. How does that work at your school? Are you pre-law, poli sci, something else?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If any of you need some tutoring or writing assistance, feel free to contact me! I definitely remember the nightmares of having way too much homework at once. Hope you all have a great semester!

That's a really nice offer. Thanks.

Upvote 0