ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If your talking about the physical world of matter and material as we know it, then that's not the real reality, and I am of the Belief that the physical world is like a Matrix run from the real reality where they exist...

Th unseen is more real than the seen, or what is perceived by the physical body with the five senses... It's not really, "real"...

But that's just me,

God Bless!
who are "they" and how did you come about this knowledge of how reality works?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
who are "they" and how did you come about this knowledge of how reality works?
They are spirits or spirit beings, and I don't claim to know how reality works, just that the world on the other side is more real than this one...

All matter, particles, physical material, this physical universe is, at the smallest level, built on nothing but numbers and math, and this so-called reality is no more than an overgrown, hyperevolved computer system, a simulation, were all running the Holodeck... It is operated and controled and manipulated sometimes from that other reality where, the "they" are, which is just like another layer of fabric of this reality...

I've posted on that theory here many times, and don't want to get back into again...

Anyhow,

God bless!

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
They are spirits or spirit beings, and I don't claim to know how reality works, just that the world on the other side is more real than this one...

All matter, particles, physical material, this physical universe is, at the smallest level, built on nothing but numbers and math, and this so-called reality is no more than an overgrown, hyperevolved computer system, a simulation, were all running the Holodeck... It is operated and controled and manipulated sometimes from that other reality where, the "they" are, which is just like another layer of fabric of this reality...

I've posted on that theory here many times, and don't want to get back into again...

Anyhow,

God bless!
Yea.... I wouldn't want to get into that heretical idea here on this Christian forum either if I were you.

Biblically, God made man both physical and spiritual. When Christ returns and redeems and restores all things, heaven will come down to earth and this is the place where we will live for eternity.

Upvote 0