Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟115,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The body language says he is afraid.

Losing the election is the obvious answer but Trump seemed quite disinterested when first elected. I recall him saying he didn't want to move into the White House and he seems much keener on campaigning: soaking up the adulation of his base, than the boring nitty gritty of government.

So could Trump end in jail if he loses? Is there something we don't know about?

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Losing the election is the obvious answer but Trump seemed quite disinterested when first elected. I recall him saying he didn't want to move into the White House and he seems much keener on campaigning: soaking up the adulation of his base, than the boring nitty gritty of government.

IMHO:
He is afraid for being found out as to what he really is. He does not have any real concern about going to jail.

Eventually, he will be found out to be a failure and fraud who isn't nearly as rich as he claims.

I won't even get into his personality deficits.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟310,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are lots of things.

I think he is worried about all the cases lined up against him that he has been able to derail because he is president. Once he is not president he can't claim the protection of the office.

I think he is worried about being found out about all the bad stuff he has done during his term.

I think he is worried about groups and people coming after him, for a variety of reasons.

But the big one is he is worried he will go down as the worst president in American history. He doesn't understand why he will be, and he wants to stay in office so he doesn't have to face that.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Running for President was originally meant as leverage in re-negotiating a tv deal. God had other plans lol. God tends to use our so called brilliance against us. He certainly has other intentions than us seeing DT as a saviour though. DT is a small player. Stay tuned for the world to come. For DT though, his pride is on the line this time around.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Running for President was originally meant as leverage in re-negotiating a tv deal. God had other plans lol. God tends to use our so called brilliance against us. He certainly has other intentions than us seeing DT as a saviour though. DT is a small player. Stay tuned for the world to come. For DT though, his pride is on the line this time around.

Trump's "brilliance" is definitely "so-called".

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump's "brilliance" is definitely "so-called".
Which proves the point. Your definition and his may differ but so does the opinion of 7 billion others. That free for all is in the process of being contained and shut down by God. DT 's keenness has nothing to do with anything but himself, and that makes him no different than most humans.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which proves the point. Your definition and his may differ but so does the opinion of 7 billion others. That free for all is in the process of being contained and shut down by God. DT 's keenness has nothing to do with anything but himself, and that makes him no different than most humans.
I am interested in how the "shutting down" happens.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am interested in how the "shutting down" happens.
All the religious are, but they too are losing sight of the Kingdom, more interested in the process than being part of the end result. Few want to put God's will before their own (including DT or his adversaries).

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All the religious are, but they too are losing sight of the Kingdom, more interested in the process than being part of the end result. Few want to put God's will before their own (including DT or his adversaries).
I need to clarify that I will be interested in seeing it play out. I am not interested in yet another of the thousands of so-called "Biblical prophecies" that are put forward about current events.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Well, he is "Individual-1" in the official court papers, and his presidency is the only thing keeping him from being indicted.

Best he can hope for at this point is to take the re-election (by any means necessary) and then keel over from an aneurysm before his second term is up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums