what is the top three countries you have not been to but would love to visit one day?

rhawk

I'm a CAT-HOLIC, proud cat parent & Catholic.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Montana
✟420,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
1) Israel
2) Italy (I was born there, but we left when I was 3 months old and would love to see Rome and where I was born, Naples)
3) Australia or Greece

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I used to love watching Survivor. Some of those island countries look so gorgeous!
I feel like there's so much to see & do in the US I don't really have much of a desire to go to other countries. (My parents love cruises & I went once, it was so much fun stopping in other countries so I guess countries in the Caribbean). Also still got to go to Canada someday.

So:
1.) Island countries in the Pacific
2.) Island countries / Central America / Carribbean countries
3.) Canada.

Upvote 0

APersonWithNoName

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2022
Auckland
✟90,245.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel like there's so much to see & do in the US I don't really have much of a desire to go to other countries. (My parents love cruises & I went once, it was so much fun stopping in other countries so I guess countries in the Caribbean). Also still got to go to Canada someday.

So:
1.) Island countries in the Pacific
2.) Island countries / Central America / Carribbean countries
3.) Canada.

my sister lives in Canada , never been there though

• Friendly
Reactions: Somber
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Turkey
- I'm fascinated with the history of the Byzantine Empire. Especially the Hagia Sophia. Ottoman history, and how the various cultures influenced each other, is also interesting. And let's not forget about Göbekli Tepe. There would be a lot to see and do while visiting.

Peru
- Machu Picchu looks incredible. Ancient architecture is one of my interests, and this site is near the top of my list.

Chile (Easter Island)
- It would be neat to gaze at the starry night sky, while standing alongside the Moai. Although much remains unknown about them, the sculptures stir my imagination.

I might also like to see Jericho (Palestine), Israel, Prague (Czech Republic), the ruins of ancient Egypt, and Stonehenge (England). Although I've seen most of Northern and Southern Europe, I've never been to the UK. Despite having ancestors from there. There are a lot more that I could list, but you asked for three. Then again, I'm often content to read about such places, or visit in virtual reality, so who knows if I'll actually visit them all, but either way it's fun to think about.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
1. Finland
Because of my ancestry I have always been quite fascinated by Finland and would very much love to learn more about their language, ancient history and mythology!

2. Chile
Seeing pictures of the mountains and scenery there makes me wish to visit very much.

3. Tibet
Would love to see the Himalayan mountains, temples and learn more about the culture.

There are so many places around the world though! Would also like to visit Yemen Socotra Island, Ireland, England, Australia, Japan, India Israel, and other places as well!!

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
I ticked off basically all of my bucket list destinations in my 20s, so NOW it's a question of hunting down the extremes:

1. Yakutsk, Russia - I need to experience that level of cold.

2. Namibia, Africa. As a former cattle manager I'd like to come out of retirement for a day to turn a hand at the Namibian style.

3. Antarctica - anywhere that has the strongest midnight sun.

• Friendly
Upvote 0