What is the sudden attraction to children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟686,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We have had cross dressers and drag queens almost for as long as we have been a country. They have been in movies, in vaudeville, shows (Remember Rue Paul?) televisions shows etc. But in the last 18 months they have been attracted to children (I am NOT speaking sexually) (repeat, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLLY) (REPEAT, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLY).

My curiosity asks why? I'm not asking if it is right or wrong - I am asking what is their motivation to read books to children?

It's just so antithetical to their purposes and audiences of the past. Their mission has always been entertaining and titillating mostly a male dominated adult audience.

What is their purpose?

Proverbs 22:6

They caught on, and decided their goal was to get to our children before we could raise them up in the way they should go.

The destruction of Christianity is the goal.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As far as I understand, it is a spirit of Lust. Spirits can have doors opened to them inadvertantly (by the person) through different ways. One way I heard is, have they accidently dabblled in the occult/. Went to a Fortune Teller or something? That could bring evil spirits.
Maybe they picked up a spirit of Lust while staying at a Motel or something? I've heard that Motels are favorite hangouts for spirits of Lust. Maybe the spirit of Lust had a friend with him, the spirit of perversion or something?

I wonder if a Homosexual could be cured by a Spirit filled Christian taking authority over the spirit and casting it out?
And renounce the fortune teller and say a Binding Prayer against it...what would happen? Jesus did more casting out of evil spirits than anything else! So we should too, as Christian Brothers & Sisters.. We have been given the authority.
Or, on a realistic plane, their brains are just wired different.

There is no shortage of gay persons who have prayed with all their being to have God remove their attractions for same sex with no results. A God can only be described as cruel if they plead without answer and are then punished for what they cannot change.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To go back to the left handed example you glossed over, did you know that at the turn of the last Century (1900) that only about 2.5% of people in the US identified as being left handed? In 1940 it was 4%, by 1960 it had gone up to 10%, to its current amount of 12%. Why did that change so dramatically over the last century? Well, it goes something along the line that left-handedness was once considered a moral failing. In fact, the word "sinister" has its roots in the Latin word for "left", Sinistra, but slowly transformed to "evil" and "unlucky" as Christian beliefs started affecting Latin.

Sorry, The very first two Horses were fine animals! One was brown, one was white. The ate the same amount. Fast forward 2500 years or whatever and there are millions of horses on earth. Present statistics show that the brown horses eat more than the white horses. But how can that be? Because there are more of the brown horses than the white horses. Same thing with gays. I dunno about left handers. I'm not a southpaw.

I know you said that ones sexual orientation cannot be changed, (as if, they were "born gay?") and I am not sayng that it definitely can. I'm saying, hmm, the Bible says we have the authority to cast out the evil spirits in Jesus name. I have never seen this done before and I wonder if it is possible?! I think it is plausibly possible. I have seen God do many things in my life that were supernatural so I believe there is no name above His Name and the spirits have to obey, they have no choice....Wow! If that were true!!

But I don't know any gays to go try it on, lol. I don't even know where the gay bars are in this town, lol. So I can't test this. Do you believe that God has the power to cast out the different evil spirits through us? Like scripture says! ??

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or, on a realistic plane, their brains are just wired different.

There is no shortage of gay persons who have prayed with all their being to have God remove their attractions for same sex with no results. A God can only be described as cruel if they plead without answer and are then punished for what they cannot change.

Realistic plane? Code talk for the mention of God and the spiritual plane? Keep that outta here, huh? Lol. No sir I don't believe that what you wrote. And I'm certainly not qualified to debate the finer points of homosexualisms, if you only explain the wiring in the brain of a gay....then I can understand then I can beleieve...!! No sir, I have found them to be a bunch of liars from what I've heard. And we can certainly disagree. No problem there! Bless you Brother!

If so many more kids are being born gay to Christian homes they keep saying...then how come my kids were not born gay? How come I dont know anyone who's child was said to have been born gay. I don't hang out with the gay crowd, never have. That's why! No one is born gay. I refuse to believe that. If it happens by accident (even in Christian Heterosexual Homes!) then why havent I "EVER" heard of it happening to someone that I know or have met?

I've always been stable. Worked my whole life, Married 26 years, two kids, Boys. Neither one caught this homosexual gene floating around that makes some children gay with no contact by existing gays.....! Duh....They have to come up with something better than that. That's dumb. Born gay! Lolol!

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Realistic plane? Code talk for the mention of God and the spiritual plane? Keep that outta here, huh? Lol. No sir I don't believe that what you wrote. And I'm certainly not qualified to debate the finer points of homosexualisms, if you only explain the wiring in the brain of a gay....then I can understand then I can beleieve...!! No sir, I have found them to be a bunch of liars from what I've heard. And we can certainly disagree. No problem there! Bless you Brother!

If so many more kids are being born gay to Christian homes they keep saying...then how come my kids were not born gay? How come I dont know anyone who's child was said to have been born gay. I don't hang out with the gay crowd, never have. That's why! No one is born gay. I refuse to believe that. If it happens by accident (even in Christian Heterosexual Homes!) then why havent I "EVER" heard of it happening to someone that I know or have met?

I've always been stable. Worked my whole life, Married 26 years, two kids, Boys. Neither one caught this homosexual gene floating around that makes some children gay with no contact by existing gays.....! Duh....They have to come up with something better than that. That's dumb. Born gay! Lolol!
You don’t know anyone gay but are certain they are liars? Perhaps they have seen you as you are and won’t be vulnerable enough around you to share their truth.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To go back to the left handed example you glossed over, did you know that at the turn of the last Century (1900) that only about 2.5% of people in the US identified as being left handed? In 1940 it was 4%, by 1960 it had gone up to 10%, to its current amount of 12%. Why did that change so dramatically over the last century? Well, it goes something along the line that left-handedness was once considered a moral failing. In fact, the word "sinister" has its roots in the Latin word for "left", Sinistra, but slowly transformed to "evil" and "unlucky" as Christian beliefs started affecting Latin.

So, back in the 19th Century and into the early 20th Century, teachers attempted to "cure" students of left-handedness. They'd wack kids on the hand with a ruler if they saw them attempting to use their left hand, etc. So, people tended not to "identify" as left-handed because it was frowned upon by good Christians. In truth, there were still likely over 10% that actually were left-handed, they were just afraid of letting others know that they felt more comfortable doing things with their left hand.

I'd suggest that it is much the same with gays today; you only think there are more gays because society has changed in ways that make them feel more comfortable letting people know they are gay. I would also suggest, as various Christian "cure the gay" groups found, such as Exodus International, it actually isn't really possible to change the sexual orientation of a person.

But there is more gays. In some cities you can't hardly step outside your house without seeing them. Many of them dress similarly, like a tropical fish or something.

"They'd wack kids on the hand with a ruler if..."

That's my 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Grimshaw! She loved that ruler and kids feared her, lol. She liked the knuckles too, and pulling your hair! I see how stupid mankind is in general. I'll be polite and say we're slow learners, lol. That includes me, it takes 50 years on this planet to even get a 1/2 clue what's really going on...

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don’t know anyone gay but are certain they are liars? Perhaps they have seen you as you are and won’t be vulnerable enough around you to share their truth.

I don't mind if they don't share anything with me. Look man it's more like, I don't go to places where gays congregate. I don't go to bars. I'm past all that and can see a lot more truth now than when I was even 40, wow! It's true that as one gets older he get wiser and an older guy willl be able to spot untruths in manner or speech because he has grown and learned over time. Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement!

Beside when I was in OPOTC traing to be a Columbus Cop, one course was body language and interrogation techniques and I found it so interesting that I bought extra books on it after the school ended and continued studies in that area. I graduated 3rd overal but did not go down and get sworn in, long story. But my wife used to say that I am a human lie-detector, lol. So it's kind of been a hobby of mine over the years. In short, I know a line of crap when I hear it! Lol!

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We know that science is capable of accurtely identifying gender on newborn baby humans. I can't pretend to know exactly how it goes, but it's about chromosones that the baby gets and which gender it is because of the chromosones, this is scientific fact. Our Lord is a good God, and He is not the God of confusion. So God knows we are slow learners, so instead of waiting over 4000 years for a microscope, he just made the genders plumbing different. So even without a microscope we can very easily look at the baby's plumbing and it will be obvious what gender tis baby was born!

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't mind if they don't share anything with me. Look man it's more like, I don't go to places where gays congregate. I don't go to bars. I'm past all that and can see a lot more truth now than when I was even 40, wow! It's true that as one gets older he get wiser and an older guy willl be able to spot untruths in manner or speech because he has grown and learned over time. Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement!

Beside when I was in OPOTC traing to be a Columbus Cop, one course was body language and interrogation techniques and I found it so interesting that I bought extra books on it after the school ended and continued studies in that area. I graduated 3rd overal but did not go down and get sworn in, long story. But my wife used to say that I am a human lie-detector, lol. So it's kind of been a hobby of mine over the years. In short, I know a line of crap when I hear it! Lol!
I’m not a man. The gay people I know are family, friends. I’ve never been in a gay bar. These are good people that I did not need to go to seedy places to find.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟334,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I never met a gay person in real life, except hitchhiking.

Seriously, you don't know anyone in your circle of friends and acquaintances who's gay? There are no gay couples in your church or family or neighborhood or workplace?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But there is more gays. In some cities you can't hardly step outside your house without seeing them. Many of them dress similarly, like a tropical fish or something.

"They'd wack kids on the hand with a ruler if..."

That's my 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Grimshaw! She loved that ruler and kids feared her, lol. She liked the knuckles too, and pulling your hair! I see how stupid mankind is in general. I'll be polite and say we're slow learners, lol. That includes me, it takes 50 years on this planet to even get a 1/2 clue what's really going on...

How do you know there are more, rather than it is just easier for you to tell? Most gays aren't like the stereotype -- though some are -- instead they are more the Rock Hudson type. And you will tend to find more gays in cities, particularly as many of them from smaller towns and cities they grow up in want to be around more gays, so tend to go to cities where there are other gays. Besides, if you grew up back when I did (and the ruler to the knuckles makes it sound like you did), then you know what would happen to someone back then that was suspected of being gay -- they had good reason to try and hide it.

Sorry, The very first two Horses were fine animals! One was brown, one was white. The ate the same amount. Fast forward 2500 years or whatever and there are millions of horses on earth. Present statistics show that the brown horses eat more than the white horses. But how can that be? Because there are more of the brown horses than the white horses. Same thing with gays. I dunno about left handers. I'm not a southpaw.

I know you said that ones sexual orientation cannot be changed, (as if, they were "born gay?") and I am not sayng that it definitely can. I'm saying, hmm, the Bible says we have the authority to cast out the evil spirits in Jesus name. I have never seen this done before and I wonder if it is possible?! I think it is plausibly possible. I have seen God do many things in my life that were supernatural so I believe there is no name above His Name and the spirits have to obey, they have no choice....Wow! If that were true!!

But I don't know any gays to go try it on, lol. I don't even know where the gay bars are in this town, lol. So I can't test this. Do you believe that God has the power to cast out the different evil spirits through us? Like scripture says! ??

You don't think with the large numbers of Christians that worked in conversion therapy that no one ever thought of that before, or tried it? There is a reason some refer to those clinics as "pray the gay away" -- some did try what you suggest but without any success.

Beyond that, have you ever thought it is those gay individuals "cross to bear?"

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We have had cross dressers and drag queens almost for as long as we have been a country. They have been in movies, in vaudeville, shows (Remember Rue Paul?) televisions shows etc. But in the last 18 months they have been attracted to children (I am NOT speaking sexually) (repeat, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLLY) (REPEAT, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLY).

My curiosity asks why? I'm not asking if it is right or wrong - I am asking what is their motivation to read books to children?

It's just so antithetical to their purposes and audiences of the past. Their mission has always been entertaining and titillating mostly a male dominated adult audience.

What is their purpose?
To have fun reading to children?

I've read to children myself when my kid was little...it was a lot of fun. I can easily see why anyone, drag queens included, would enjoy it.

-- A2SG, kinda miss it now that my kid's all grown up....cats in the cradle and the silver spoon.....

• Love
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
They are recruiting children to their side. They are grooming the children. There's no other explanation.

I know you said not sexually, but the thing is, it is about sex.

This is something they have been practicing for awhile; they are becoming more and more open about it.

Think of Hollywood and actors that accuse them of sexual immorality towards children, like Corey Feldman.
Out of curiosity...how many drag queens have you spoken to when coming to this conclusion?

-- A2SG, you didn't just make it up all by yourself, didja?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's step two. Step one is, Us gay people are normal people, accept us! Step two is Children. Homosexuality is not a fruitful union. They either recruit children and groom them or the go on the endangered species list, lol!
Or, far more often, they do nothing. Gay people don't need to reproduce or groom anyone for more gay people to exist...it happens all on its own.

Some people are gay. Period. No one has to make them gay, no one has to breed for gayness. Straight parents can have gay children, gay parents can have straight children.

-- A2SG, happens all the time.....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
But I don't know any gays to go try it on, lol. I don't even know where the gay bars are in this town, lol.
Just so you know, gay people don't just hang out in gay bars. They go all sorts of places: restaurants, book stores, hardware stores, libraries, even church. They live their lives just like everyone else.

I'll even be willing to bet you've met some. They don't usually wear signs announcing their sexual orientation, so it isn't always easy to pick them out of a crowd, but they're there.

I could guess, though, that if they encountered someone who believed homosexuality was "evil spirits" that needed to be cast out...they might not be as open about their sexuality as they might be with someone who accepted them as they are, without judgment.

-- A2SG, just as a guess, who can say really....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If so many more kids are being born gay to Christian homes they keep saying...then how come my kids were not born gay?
Because they aren't gay.

Well, I assume they aren't. Maybe they are, but haven't come out to you. I don't know them, so I really can't say anything about them.

How come I dont know anyone who's child was said to have been born gay.
How do you know? Maybe they just haven't told you.

I don't hang out with the gay crowd, never have. That's why!
Doesn't mean you don't know someone who might be gay. Gays hang out with straight people too, sometimes. They don't always talk about their sex lives.

No one is born gay. I refuse to believe that.
You might see it differently if you actually spoke to someone who is gay and feels they were born that way. It's easy to make pronouncements about people you don't know having feelings you know nothing about....but those kinds of pronouncements are made out of ignorance.

If it happens by accident (even in Christian Heterosexual Homes!) then why havent I "EVER" heard of it happening to someone that I know or have met?
Maybe they haven't told you because of the opinions you're expressing here? Something to consider.

It only sounds "dumb" because you haven't listened to anyone who has gone through the experience.

You can only know how someone feels, or what they went through, if they tell you. And people usually are only willing to talk about things like this with people who are understanding and without judgment.

Or, on the other hand, you could make assumptions based on nothing more than your own presupposed notions and go with that.

-- A2SG, your call, really.....

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Seriously, you don't know anyone in your circle of friends and acquaintances who's gay? There are no gay couples in your church or family or neighborhood or workplace?
In a proper church you will not see gay couples.

• Agree
Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,086,418.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Until recently gay people have been unable to adopt. Most are not parents.
They often make wonderful teachers and yes, clergy.
Did you ever think they just enjoy being with children and having fun reading to them? And wanting it to be special?

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟97,210.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟581,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the main reason is that LGBT has steadily been becoming much more accepted in society, and so they're more inclined to come out of the closet and interact with society.

But then comes the social conservative backlash...
Drag queens are already as out of the closet as it gets. They are doing it to get future generations to be fully accepting of LGBTQQIP2SAA+. To be as much a part of it as possible.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.