What is the sudden attraction to children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We have had cross dressers and drag queens almost for as long as we have been a country. They have been in movies, in vaudeville, shows (Remember Rue Paul?) televisions shows etc. But in the last 18 months they have been attracted to children (I am NOT speaking sexually) (repeat, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLLY) (REPEAT, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLY).

My curiosity asks why? I'm not asking if it is right or wrong - I am asking what is their motivation to read books to children?

It's just so antithetical to their purposes and audiences of the past. Their mission has always been entertaining and titillating mostly a male dominated adult audience.

What is their purpose?

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They are recruiting children to their side. They are grooming the children. There's no other explanation.

I know you said not sexually, but the thing is, it is about sex.

This is something they have been practicing for awhile; they are becoming more and more open about it.

Think of Hollywood and actors that accuse them of sexual immorality towards children, like Corey Feldman.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I think the main reason is that LGBT has steadily been becoming much more accepted in society, and so they're more inclined to come out of the closet and interact with society.

But then comes the social conservative backlash...

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟938,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Drag Queens, like singers, actors, musicians, clowns, etc. are exhibitionists seeking a spotlight, an audience for attention and applause. I suspect story hour is largely just another gig for them, a different stage if you will. Although I don't see the point of including it in school or library programming, neither do I think there is any grooming intent.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Racists make racists children. Nobody but parents and friends of parents teach them that.
That's it.

Children are impressionable and accepting and loving when taught to be. Abrasive insulting and bigoted also when they are taught to be.

Trans folks, I'm guessing, have the selfish goal of not wanting to be thr target of judgement and ridicule. I think they don't want to be called child predators [can't wrap my head around that one] or abusers.

Perhaps they see children as the redeemable generation.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
But in the last 18 months they have been attracted to children

I am asking what is their motivation to read books to children?

8 years ago, Drag Queen Story Hour got started when a San Francisco mom went to a children's book reading with her son, and felt the queer community was not being represented in the stories being offered. So she had an idea: "an event that was more inclusive and affirming to LGBTQ families"

DQSH was a success and has spread to other cities, and the audience has grown from its start in the queer community to a broader audience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's step two. Step one is, Us gay people are normal people, accept us! Step two is Children. Homosexuality is not a fruitful union. They either recruit children and groom them or the go on the endangered species list, lol!

It's not right. Teenagers like to do outrageous things when they have fun or revenge. They simply go too far sometimes. I bet some of those teenage transgender coming outs are kids being mad at about something and wanting to create control and chaos. But the homosexuals did not fully explain to them the irreversable consequences for ttheir actions. So it seems to be catching on? Hey Mom, didn't I tell you? I'm really a girl now! (Oh, you are not stop joking) No mom, I was born this way, can you prove I am not a woman inside of me?

I guess that's the type of thing that can happen if you're not choosy about Babysitters! I think I might kill someone if I seen them molesting a child or something. That is someone's child. It could've been my child. Shots fired, officer enroute...

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's step two. Step one is, Us gay people are normal people, accept us! Step two is Children. Homosexuality is not a fruitful union. They either recruit children and groom them or the go on the endangered species list, lol!

It's not right. Teenagers like to do outrageous things when they have fun or revenge. They simply go too far sometimes. I bet some of those teenage transgender coming outs are kids being mad at about something and wanting to create control and chaos. But the homosexuals did not fully explain to them the irreversable consequences for ttheir actions. So it seems to be catching on? Hey Mom, didn't I tell you? I'm really a girl now! (Oh, you are not stop joking) No mom, I was born this way, can you prove I am not a woman inside of me?

I guess that's the type of thing that can happen if you're not choosy about Babysitters! I think I might kill someone if I seen them molesting a child or something. That is someone's child. It could've been my child. Shots fired, officer enroute...
Where do you think gay people come from? They are born to mostly straight people. Also, homosexuality and transgender are to different things.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have had cross dressers and drag queens almost for as long as we have been a country. They have been in movies, in vaudeville, shows (Remember Rue Paul?) televisions shows etc. But in the last 18 months they have been attracted to children (I am NOT speaking sexually) (repeat, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLLY) (REPEAT, I AM NOT SPEAKING SEXUALLY).

My curiosity asks why? I'm not asking if it is right or wrong - I am asking what is their motivation to read books to children?

It's just so antithetical to their purposes and audiences of the past. Their mission has always been entertaining and titillating mostly a male dominated adult audience.

What is their purpose?
DQSH ( Drag Queen Story Hour) , has been in existence since 2015. They do not impose their story reading on anyone as a matter of fact , it must be requested by parents and or administrators. Take your fight to them. That being said, these are the reasons they exist.
Per DQSH...
Here are some of the benefits of drag queen story hour:

• It can help children to learn about diversity and acceptance.
  • It can help children to develop a positive self-image.
  • It can help children to develop their creativity and imagination.
  • It can help children to learn about different cultures.
  • It can help children to develop their literacy skills.

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where do you think gay people come from? They are born to mostly straight people. Also, homosexuality and transgender are to different things.

I'm not any sort of gay expert. I dont even know what GTBZ stands for. I'm no doctor either. I'm just a citizen is all. So it may be off the cuff what I think and I've been paying pretty close attention these 60 years and it seems to me that you don't get a transgender, without some homosexuality in the heart of that individual first. That is what seems obvious to me. Could I be wrong? Of course I could.

I find it hard to believe that any person is "born" gay. There's some enviromental factors going on somewhere. Told you you shouldn't have let Uncle Bob Babysit! Do you know why mor epeople are coming out as born gay now? (wait for it....!!)

It's the massive Advertising Campaign they have going with the advent of the internet! Teenagers can read. Oh look! A new supply of young gays to call their own! I understand why, that child molesters are killed in prison, Lol!

But you don't have to believe it. Them gay guys, they as American as apple pie and Mom! I even let them babysit Sally! She used to be a boy you know...I hear they're writing a gay-Hymnal!!

You don't have to agree with me!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you know why mor epeople are coming out as born gay now?
The same reason we’re having more left handed people come out.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Screenshot_20230524-211316~2.png

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not any sort of gay expert. I dont even know what GTBZ stands for. I'm no doctor either. I'm just a citizen is all. So it may be off the cuff what I think and I've been paying pretty close attention these 60 years and it seems to me that you don't get a transgender, without some homosexuality in the heart of that individual first. That is what seems obvious to me. Could I be wrong? Of course I could.

I find it hard to believe that any person is "born" gay. There's some enviromental factors going on somewhere. Told you you shouldn't have let Uncle Bob Babysit! Do you know why mor epeople are coming out as born gay now? (wait for it....!!)

It's the massive Advertising Campaign they have going with the advent of the internet! Teenagers can read. Oh look! A new supply of young gays to call their own! I understand why, that child molesters are killed in prison, Lol!

But you don't have to believe it. Them gay guys, they as American as apple pie and Mom! I even let them babysit Sally! She used to be a boy you know...I hear they're writing a gay-Hymnal!!

You don't have to agree with me!
all the gay people I know were raised by Christian, heterosexual married parents.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The same reason we’re having more left handed people come out.

Nice try. It sounds good on the surface. More people so more gays. Look we havent increased because we're still at 6% or whatever....

Ok so now AIDS came out in 1981 ok? and if there was 6% gays then and over 1.2 million people have been infected with AIDS, I'd say it's a good bet that some of those 1.2 million people died. Most of them perhaps. 1981 was a long time ago. Many are dead. So how is that there are not less gays now because of deaths, but more gays than the world has ever seen before?!

And you have your answer. Children. Hey I know, let's whisper through the fence by the playground and tell the kids I know you, you were born gay and are very special...And this went mainstream because the internet kicked in in the 90's. And the gay culture are very good typists. So one can reasonably call it an advertising campagin.

You bet they're after the kids. Watch them try to distance themselves from responsibility! (I din' do nothing, he said he born gay...)

A shot is heard in the distance...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
all the gay people I know were raised by Christian, heterosexual married parents.

It sounds like someone got to them. Perhaps in person and perhaps online?

I never met a gay person in real life, except hitchhiking. (I remember the days I could get a ride and it wasnt from a gay guy!) So I met a few on the road cuz I've done some hitchiking. And only one time did one of them ever reach out and touch me without warning or invitation. He did have to pick himself back up off the ground, no apologies there, don't touch me!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So how is that there are not less gays now because of deaths, but more gays than the world has ever seen before?!
The same reason we have more left handed people.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It sounds like someone got to them. Perhaps in person and perhaps online?

I never met a gay person in real life, except hitchhiking. (I remember the days I could get a ride and it wasnt from a gay guy!) So I met a few on the road cuz I've done some hitchiking. And only one time did one of them ever reach out and touch me without warning or invitation. He did have to pick himself back up off the ground, no apologies there, don't touch me!
No “online” w hen they were young and didn’t come out till adults. They were the ones who never dated or showed interest in the opposite sex.

Strange how with more acceptance more are willing to freely share who they are.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice try. It sounds good on the surface. More people so more gays. Look we havent increased because we're still at 6% or whatever....

Ok so now AIDS came out in 1981 ok? and if there was 6% gays then and over 1.2 million people have been infected with AIDS, I'd say it's a good bet that some of those 1.2 million people died. Most of them perhaps. 1981 was a long time ago. Many are dead. So how is that there are not less gays now because of deaths, but more gays than the world has ever seen before?!

And you have your answer. Children. Hey I know, let's whisper through the fence by the playground and tell the kids I know you, you were born gay and are very special...And this went mainstream because the internet kicked in in the 90's. And the gay culture are very good typists. So one can reasonably call it an advertising campagin.

You bet they're after the kids. Watch them try to distance themselves from responsibility! (I din' do nothing, he said he born gay...)

A shot is heard in the distance...

To go back to the left handed example you glossed over, did you know that at the turn of the last Century (1900) that only about 2.5% of people in the US identified as being left handed? In 1940 it was 4%, by 1960 it had gone up to 10%, to its current amount of 12%. Why did that change so dramatically over the last century? Well, it goes something along the line that left-handedness was once considered a moral failing. In fact, the word "sinister" has its roots in the Latin word for "left", Sinistra, but slowly transformed to "evil" and "unlucky" as Christian beliefs started affecting Latin.

So, back in the 19th Century and into the early 20th Century, teachers attempted to "cure" students of left-handedness. They'd wack kids on the hand with a ruler if they saw them attempting to use their left hand, etc. So, people tended not to "identify" as left-handed because it was frowned upon by good Christians. In truth, there were still likely over 10% that actually were left-handed, they were just afraid of letting others know that they felt more comfortable doing things with their left hand.

I'd suggest that it is much the same with gays today; you only think there are more gays because society has changed in ways that make them feel more comfortable letting people know they are gay. I would also suggest, as various Christian "cure the gay" groups found, such as Exodus International, it actually isn't really possible to change the sexual orientation of a person.

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No “online” w hen they were young and didn’t come out till adults. They were the ones who never dated or showed interest in the opposite sex.

Strange how with more acceptance more are willing to freely share who they are.

As far as I understand, it is a spirit of Lust. Spirits can have doors opened to them inadvertantly (by the person) through different ways. One way I heard is, have they accidently dabblled in the occult/. Went to a Fortune Teller or something? That could bring evil spirits.
Maybe they picked up a spirit of Lust while staying at a Motel or something? I've heard that Motels are favorite hangouts for spirits of Lust. Maybe the spirit of Lust had a friend with him, the spirit of perversion or something?

I wonder if a Homosexual could be cured by a Spirit filled Christian taking authority over the spirit and casting it out?
And renounce the fortune teller and say a Binding Prayer against it...what would happen? Jesus did more casting out of evil spirits than anything else! So we should too, as Christian Brothers & Sisters.. We have been given the authority.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.