Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi this may seem a weird question but I was wondering because I am a mature single and happy to continue as I am.

Is it appropriate for me to be in this group or is it mainly for singles who are looking for partners?:rolleyes:

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It's totally appropriate. Not everyone here is looking for someone. The purpose is for mature single to discuss things. The topics are very broad. Sometimes some of us post about issues related to being single that have nothing to do with dating for finding a someone. Sometimes we post about things that have nothing to do with any kind of relationship at all.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Welcome HeavenHome, Yes all topics by mature singles are welcome here.

I certainly don't plan to get married again as I don't want the government involved in my relationships again. So I'll be single the rest of my life.

• Agree
Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome HeavenHome, Yes all topics by mature singles are welcome here.

I certainly don't plan to get married again as I don't want the government involved in my relationships again. So I'll be single the rest of my life.
Thank you dayhiker and jam2b, I wasn't quite sure.:)

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
"The purpose of our Singles forum is to have a unique place for our single members to fellowship and encourage one another, and to discuss faith, life, and issues related to being single. Posting is restricted to single members 18 and older. This forum is not intended to be a dating or matchmaking service; that type of thread would be off topic to this forum."

The Mature forum is a subset of the Singles forum so the same purpose except for singles mid 30s and up.

• Informative
Reactions: Mel2020
Upvote 0