Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
most of these sabbath threads soon turn into the same back and forth from the same people and with the same canned arguments (myself included and if it's you too you know who you are). But for the moment let's table the arguments of the requirement of the Sabbath and talk about the purpose of the Sabbath which I feel is a more noble conversation.

So in whatever you say, make sure you are speaking about the purpose and not just rehashing the same things we can see in pages and pages of threads before this. A mother may say to her child "eat your vegetables" so the immediate instruction/requirement is clear which is to eat the vegetable but nothing is said about the purpose of eating the vegetables and it's to that purpose I'm getting at.

Let's try and be critical about this too and avoid sentiments like "because God says to obey it". Although that may be a statement of motivation it is not a statement of purpose and to that expect a reply of "Why does God say to obey it?" Better yet ask yourself why first, and keep asking why until you can get to the root and that should show you the purpose.

What is the purpose of the Sabbath?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
most of these sabbath threads soon turn into the same back and forth from the same people and with the same canned arguments (myself included and if it's you too you know who you are). But for the moment let's table the arguments of the requirement of the Sabbath and talk about the purpose of the Sabbath which I feel is a more noble conversation.

So in whatever you say, make sure you are speaking about the purpose and not just rehashing the same things we can see in pages and pages of threads before this. A mother may say to her child "eat your vegetables" so the immediate instruction/requirement is clear which is to eat the vegetable but nothing is said about the purpose of eating the vegetables and it's to that purpose I'm getting at which might be "to make us healthy"

Let's try and be critical about this too and avoid sentiments like "because God says to obey it" because although that may be a statement of motivation it is not a statement of purpose and to that expect a reply of "Why does God say to obey it?" Better yet ask yourself why first, and keep asking why until you can get to the root and that should show you the purpose.

to rest from ones labors ...

• Agree
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟660,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I first became aware of such a day, by some very well meaning people, it was during a Twenty First Century bible study. I was introduced to the prophecies of Revelation and Daniel. The well done series was on film tape and presented on a screen. Pictures of horned beasts and all kinds of animals depicting ruling nations of the past and present with an ending battle of nations called Armageddon, The admonition was to be on the right side so that in the end I would have eternal life. That meant keeping the ten commandments with a great emphasis on the fourth commandment. I had to keep the fourth commandment in order to be saved. There was no wiggle room. It was imperative.

In summation, the answer to the purpose of the Sabbath is, according to believers, the ticket to eternal life. It is, according to believers, the great test as to whether man is on the side of God or satan.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It's always best to let scripture answer our questions instead of coming up with our own meanings, which scripture warns us about. Proverbs 3:5

Exodus 20:8 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

Leviticus 23:3 ‘Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work on it; it is the Sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

Isaiah 58:13 “If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, From doing your pleasure on My holy day, And call the Sabbath a delight, The holy day of the LORD honorable, And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways, Nor finding your own pleasure, Nor speaking your own words,

Isaiah 66:23 And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

What did Jesus do on the Sabbath day?
In the Temple reading the scriptures. Luke 4:16-22

The Sabbath is the holy day of God and the day God commanded us to keep holy. The day is about honoring God, turning from our ways and pleasure and keeping our thoughts and actions towards our Lord. It's having an appointment every seventh day for communion time with our Lord and Savior on the only day He blessed, sanctified and made holy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟379,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Scriptures tells us what the purpose of the Sabbath is.

Exodus 20:8-11
  • The Sabbath is called a day of rest.
  • We are told to remember the Sabbath.
  • We are told to keep the Sabbath holy.
  • Why? (verse 11) "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." (A reference to creation.)
Exodus 31:16-17
  • The Sabbath is to be kept.
  • The Sabbath is to be observed throughout our generations.
  • The Sabbath is called a sign between us and God.
  • The Sabbath is a perpetual covenant.
  • The Sabbath is a day of rest and refreshment.
  • Why? (verse 17) "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed." (A reference to creation.)
Isaiah 58:13-14
  • The Sabbath is called a holy day.
  • We are given a promise of rich blessings:
    • If we turn our foot away from doing our own pleasure, or our own ways.
    • If we do not speak our own words.
    • If we keep it holy.
    • If we call the Sabbath a delight.
    • If we call the Sabbath the holy of the Lord, honorable, and honor Him.
    • If we delight ourselves in the Lord.
  • Why? (Verse 14) "For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." (A reference to creation.)
Revelation 14:6-7
  • The first angel's message is a call to worship:
    • The gospel goes to the world.
    • Fear God.
    • Give him Glory.
    • Worship Him.
  • Why? (verse 7) "For the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." (A reference to creation.)

Conclusions:

If the Sabbath is...
  • A holy day.
  • A day of rest.
  • A day to remember.
  • A perpetual covenant.
  • To be observed throughout our generations.
...then the Sabbath is a day of worship. Case in point: Leviticus 23:3 calls the Sabbath a holy convocation.

---

Regarding the argument that the Sabbath is specifically for Israel:

If...
  • There is neither Jew nor Greek, for all are one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:11)
  • Gentiles are grafted in to Israel. (Romans 11:11-24)
...then we are Israel.

---

If God consistently points back to creation in association with the Sabbath, then the Sabbath is a memorial of creation itself. God instituted the Sabbath at creation so that...
  • We would not forget that we are created beings.
  • We would have a day set aside to commune with God.
  • We would have a day of rest, to recharge, and to re-center ourselves with God after a long work week.
  • We would have a schedule where we could look forward to it and call it a delight.
  • We would have a clear set day of worship.
God doesn't ask for seven days of worship, He asks for one.

There is a lot more that could be written on the subject, but I think this gives a clear understanding of what the purpose of the Sabbath is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The day is about honoring God, turning from our ways and pleasure and keeping our thoughts and actions towards our Lord. It's having an appointment every seventh day for communion time with our Lord and Savior
The last part here seems to be where you get into the purpose of the Sabbath so that's the part I'll comment on since that's the explicit request of the OP so I won't be commenting the on other stuff.

To me it seems like you have described the purpose of us the creation, which is to essentially worship and give glory to God in all things. Your points seem to touch on broader goals of Christian living as a whole and not on specific goals for the Sabbath. So I'll ask you to dig a little deeper and as promised in the OP I'm asking a why.

Why is the Sabbath conflated with a day?
Why is this day about honoring God, turning from our ways and pleasure and keeping our thoughts and actions towards our Lord and other days do not have this focus?
Why is it about having an appointment every seventh day for communion time with our Lord and Savior when another day is not about this focus?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Why is the Sabbath conflated with a day?

Because God says so!
Exodus 20:10 but the seventh day is the sabbath to the Lord your God.

Once God defines something its not up to us to make to make changes to His Word. We are even warned about doing so. Proverbs 30:5-6
Why is this day about honoring God, turning from our ways and pleasure and keeping our thoughts and actions towards our Lord and other days do not have this focus?
Because God said so!

“If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, From doing your pleasure on My holy day, And call the Sabbath a delight, The holy day of the LORD honorable, And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways, Nor finding your own pleasure, Nor speaking your own words,Isaiah 58:13

Why is it about having an appointment every seventh day for communion time with our Lord and Savior when another day is not about this focus?
God commanded us to do our work and labor on six days Exodus 20:9
Only the seventh day Sabbath is holy, blessed and sanctified. Genesis 2:1-3, Exodus 20:8-11

Your argument again appears to be with the scriptures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icyspark
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scriptures tells us what the purpose of the Sabbath is.

Exodus 20:8-11
  • The Sabbath is called a day of rest.
  • We are told to remember the Sabbath.
  • We are told to keep the Sabbath holy.
  • Why? (verse 11) "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." (A reference to creation.)
Exodus 31:16-17
  • The Sabbath is to be kept.
  • The Sabbath is to be observed throughout our generations.
  • The Sabbath is called a sign between us and God.
  • The Sabbath is a perpetual covenant.
  • The Sabbath is a day of rest and refreshment.
  • Why? (verse 17) "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed." (A reference to creation.)
Isaiah 58:13-14
  • The Sabbath is called a holy day.
  • We are given a promise of rich blessings:
    • If we turn our foot away from doing our own pleasure, or our own ways.
    • If we do not speak our own words.
    • If we keep it holy.
    • If we call the Sabbath a delight.
    • If we call the Sabbath the holy of the Lord, honorable, and honor Him.
    • If we delight ourselves in the Lord.
  • Why? (Verse 14) "For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." (A reference to creation.)
Revelation 14:6-7
  • The first angel's message is a call to worship:
    • The gospel goes to the world.
    • Fear God.
    • Give him Glory.
    • Worship Him.
  • Why? (verse 7) "For the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." (A reference to creation.)

Conclusions:

If the Sabbath is...
  • A holy day.
  • A day of rest.
  • A day to remember.
  • A perpetual covenant.
  • To be observed throughout our generations.
...then the Sabbath is a day of worship. Case in point: Exodus 23:3 calls the Sabbath a holy convocation.

---

Regarding the argument that the Sabbath is specifically for Israel:

If...
  • There is neither Jew nor Greek, for all are one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28, Colossians 3:11)
  • Gentiles are grafted in to Israel. (Romans 11:11-24)
...then we are Israel.

---

If God consistently points back to creation in association with the Sabbath, then the Sabbath is a memorial of creation itself. God instituted the Sabbath at creation so that...
  • We would not forget that we are created beings.
  • We would have a day set aside to commune with God.
  • We would have a day of rest, to recharge, and to re-center ourselves with God after a long work week.
  • We would have a schedule where we could look forward to it and call it a delight.
  • We would have a clear set day of worship.
God doesn't ask for seven days of worship, He asks for one.

There is a lot more that could be written on the subject, but I think this gives a clear understanding of what the purpose of the Sabbath is.
There's a lot going on there that is ignoring the explicit requests of the op. Do you care to try again? this time read the op and limit your comments to the purpose of the Sabbath only.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because God said so!
Exodus 20:10 but the seventh day is the sabbath to the Lord your God.

Once God defines something its not up to us to make to make changes to His Word. We are even warned about doing so. Proverbs 30:5-6
Because God said so!

“If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, From doing your pleasure on My holy day, And call the Sabbath a delight, The holy day of the LORD honorable, And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways, Nor finding your own pleasure, Nor speaking your own words,Isaiah 58:13

God commanded us to do our work and labor on six days Exodus 20:9

Your argument again appears to be with the scriptures.
You are ignoring the explicit request of the OP. Please limit your comments to the purpose of the Sabbath. And faithful to the OP I'll keep asking why because your not critically engaging this. Why did God say so?

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In summation, the answer to the purpose of the Sabbath is, according to believers, the ticket to eternal life. It is, according to believers, the great test as to whether man is on the side of God or satan.
What about according to you? What about according to the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You are ignoring the explicit request of the OP. Please limit your comments to the purpose of the Sabbath. And faithful to the OP I'll keep asking why because your not critically engaging this. Why did God say so?
You seem to keep making ones own opinions above scriptures. The scriptures answered your questions, if you do not like the answers you might consider praying for guidance from the Author!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

So in whatever you say, make sure you are speaking about the purpose and not just rehashing the same things we can see in pages and pages of threads before this. A mother may say to her child "eat your vegetables" so the immediate instruction/requirement is clear which is to eat the vegetable but nothing is said about the purpose of eating the vegetables and it's to that purpose I'm getting at.

Let's try and be critical about this too and avoid sentiments like "because God says to obey it". Although that may be a statement of motivation it is not a statement of purpose and to that expect a reply of "Why does God say to obey it?" Better yet ask yourself why first, and keep asking why until you can get to the root and that should show you the purpose.

The purpose of the Sabbath is so that man is given at least one day a week to rest. This meant that employers and slave owners could not work their workers every day of the week. This is why the Sabbath was made for man and not man made for the Sabbath. To say that we must worship on the Sabbath would negate the fact that man was not created for the Sabbath. Worship is for God not man so saying that the Sabbath is for worship is saying that it is for God and man was created for the Sabbath instead of the Sabbath being a gift from God to man which would be a day of rest.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The purpose of the Sabbath is so that man is given at least one day a week to rest. This meant that employers and slave owners could not work their workers every day of the week. This is why the Sabbath was made for man and not man made for the Sabbath. To say that we must worship on the Sabbath would negate the fact that man was not created for the Sabbath. Worship is for God not man so saying that the Sabbath is for worship is saying that it is for God and man was created for the Sabbath instead of the Sabbath being a gift from God to man which would be a day of rest.
What does Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy mean?

It seems like worshipping God on a day God deemed to do all thy work and labor Exodus 20:9 instead of the day God commanded us to keep holy Exodus 20:8 blessed and sanctified Genesis 2:1-3 doesn't that seem odd to you? The Sabbath day is a holy convocation Leviticus 23:3 the day the Lord told us to turn from our own pleasures and our ways and to do the way of the Lord. Isaiah 58:13 the day Jesus as our example was reading the Word of God every Sabbath Luke 4:16 and the disciples. Acts 18:4 Acts 13:44

The Sabbath was made for man Mark 2:27 and man was created on the sixth day Genesis 1:26 right before the very first Sabbath celebrated in the presence of God the way God intended before sin. Genesis 2:1-3. Once Jesus comes His saints will once again worship Him in His presence on His chosen day for eternity. Isaiah 66:23

I always find it interesting that more people put effort in discrediting the undisputed holy day of the Lord Exodus 20:10, Isaiah 58:13 than they do trying to find scripture that says we are commanded to keep the first day holy. That the first day is holy to God or to us. That the day is sanctified or blessed. Once God blesses something man cannot reverse. Numbers 23:20.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why does Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy mean?

The Sabbath was made for man Mark 2:27 and man was created on the sixth day Genesis 1:26 right before the very first Sabbath celebrated in the presence of God the way God intended before sin. Genesis 2-1-3. Once the Jesus comes His saints will once again worship Him in His presence on His chosen day for eternity. Isaiah 66:23

Holy means sacred or set apart. Doesn’t mean worship. Genesis 2 doesn’t say anything about what Adam did that day. Isaiah 66:23 doesn’t say man will worship on the Sabbath it says they will worship everyday from new moon to new moon, from Sabbath to Sabbath. That means for all time in between those days not only on those days. This is a prophecy of what will take place after judgement day in the new Heaven and the new earth.

“And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from sabbath to sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me,” says the Lord.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭66:23‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Holy means sacred or set apart. Doesn’t mean worship. Genesis 2 doesn’t say anything about what Adam did that day. Isaiah 66:23 doesn’t say man will worship on the Sabbath it says they will worship everyday from new moon to new moon, from Sabbath to Sabbath. That means for all time in between those days not only on those days. This is a prophecy of what will take place after judgement day in the new Heaven and the new earth.

“And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from sabbath to sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me,” says the Lord.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭66:23‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Which do you think is more worthy of the day of worship? The day God made holy, blessed and sanctified or a day God commanded us to do all of our work and labor?

holy
[ˈhōlē]
ADJECTIVE
  1. dedicated or consecrated to God or a religious purpose; sacred.
    "the Holy Bible" ·
    sacred · consecrated · hallowed · sanctified · venerated · revered · reverenced · divine · religious · blessed · blest · dedicated

labor
NOUN
  1. work, especially hard physical work.
    "the price of repairs includes labor and parts" ·
    task · job · chore · undertaking · mission · commission · assignment

Genesis 2 doesn’t say anything about what Adam did that day.‬‬
Do you really think that Adam and Eve didn't celebrate the Lord and the creation on the seventh day, the day God rested from all of His work, blessed and sanctified? Do you really think Adam and Eve just did their own thing on their very first Sabbath day with God?

Isaiah 66:23 doesn’t say man will worship on the Sabbath it says they will worship everyday from new moon to new moon, from Sabbath to Sabbath. That means for all time in between those days not only on those days. This is a prophecy of what will take place after judgement day in the new Heaven and the new earth. ‬‬

Here's the verse again...

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

It does not say from one day to another. It says from one Sabbath to another we will come before the Lord to worship. God defined the Sabbath as being on the seventh day. But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: Exodus 20:10. In heaven it says we will be working so we will not be bowing before the Lord 24/7 in heaven according to scriptures. Your interpretation of this clear passage does not fit with everything God said about the seventh day Sabbath. Sabbath keeping is a commandment of God Exodus 20:8-11. According to scripture the saints keep the commandments Revelation 14:12 right up to the Second Coming of Jesus. The Sabbath will continue to be the Lords chosen day of worship in Heaven, God's will for us is not different in heaven as it is for us on earth. Matthew 6:9-10
God bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which do you think is more worthy of the day of worship? The day God made holy, blessed and sanctified or a day God commanded us to do all of our work and labor?

holy
[ˈhōlē]
ADJECTIVE
  1. dedicated or consecrated to God or a religious purpose; sacred.
    "the Holy Bible" ·
    sacred · consecrated · hallowed · sanctified · venerated · revered · reverenced · divine · religious · blessed · blest · dedicated

labor
NOUN
  1. work, especially hard physical work.
    "the price of repairs includes labor and parts" ·
    task · job · chore · undertaking · mission · commission · assignment

Do you really think that Adam and Eve didn't celebrate the Lord and the creation on the seventh day, the day God rested from all of His work, blessed and sanctified? Do you really think Adam and Eve just did their own thing on their very first Sabbath day with God?

Here's the verse again...

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

It does not say from one day to another. It says from one Sabbath to another we will come before the Lord to worship. God defined the Sabbath as being on the seventh day. But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: Exodus 20:10. In heaven it says we will be working so we will not be bowing before the Lord 24/7 in heaven according to scriptures. Your interpretation of this clear passage does not fit with everything God said about the seventh day Sabbath. Sabbath keeping is a commandment of God Exodus 20:8-11. According to scripture the saints keep the commandments Revelation 14:12 right up to the Second Coming of Jesus. The Sabbath will continue to be the Lords chosen day of worship in Heaven, God's will for us is not different in heaven as it is for us on earth. Matthew 6:9-10
God bless

That’s the secular definition of the word holy. What is the biblical definition?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟478,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That’s the secular definition of the word holy. What is the biblical definition?
What does the bible say about doing all thy work and labor Exodus 20:9 and how does that compare to what God said about the Sabbath day, to keep it holy? Exodus 20:8 The only day God blessed and sanctified.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I don’t know what they did and neither do you. What I won’t do is start making assumptions about what they did in order to promote my theology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What does the bible say about doing all thy work and labor Exodus 20:9 and how does that compare to what God said about the Sabbath day, to keep it holy? Exodus 20:8 The only day God blessed and sanctified.

If you work 6 days and don’t work the 7th day then your setting that day apart from the other 6 days.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It does not say from one day to another. It says from one Sabbath to another we will come before the Lord to worship.

If your employer says your going to work from Saturday to Saturday do you think think that means your only going to work one day a week on Saturday? If he said you’ll work from 9AM to 5Pm do you think that means you’ll only work at 9AM and then again at 5PM? C’mon you know what the words “from” and “to” mean. Be straight about it don’t try to make the verse into something it isn’t.

Upvote 0