✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is the price of liberty?

Did you already observed that the animals created free are more healthy than those who are created in house (like pets)?

Of course, the unity is important, as we can see below:

• Zep 3:18 -> “I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.”.
• Zep 3:19 -> “Behold, at that time I will deal with all those who afflict you. And I will save her who is lame, and gather her who was driven out. And I will give them for a praise and for a name in all the land of their shame.”.
• Zep 3:20 -> “In that time I will bring you, even in the time that I gather you; for I will give you for a name and for a praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, says Jehovah.”.

So much so that the Creator promised bring the Israelites back and gather them:

• I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly;
• I will save her who is lame and gather her who was driven out;
• In that time I will bring you, even in the time that I gather you.

However, be careful so that the unity doesn’t turn into captivity. This, for instance, happens with much frequency in marriage. Instead of this being an expression of freedom and love, the jealousy makes the marriage into a serfdom (one depriving the other of getting in touch with people of opposite sex).

The Creator desires to give to the “sorrowful for the solemn assembly” and to the “lame” and to “those who were driven out”, the blessing of give them for a praise and for a name in all the land of their shame, as well as among all the peoples of the earth. Nonetheless, first, He need to turn back their captivity before their eyes.

The Creator wishes to deal with all those afflicts us. Nevertheless, for this, we need, first, to fulfill all obedience:

• Hos 4:14 -> “I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with harlots, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.”.
• 2Co 10:6 -> “And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”.

And, the first thing that we need to comply with is:

• Isa 58:6 -> “Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?”.

So, have a good day breaking every yoke and making the unity into an instrument to make ourselves free from every sin who hinder people of keeping in touch with us and with those to whom we are bonded.