United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been a born again Holy Spirit filled Christian all my life. A true child of the living God. I love Jesus and I always knew I was saved without a doubt, sealed by the Holy Spirit and full of hope, overflowing with His joy and life. I loved singing and dancing for the LORD.

I entered 2020 in a panic with having ocd thoughts. Talking in the head and not being able to stop. This opened me up to spiritual attacks happening, sleeplessness for weeks and it threatened my extremely close relationship to God and Holy Spirit.

What happened is, because I was going through this ocd, I felt weaker and so I thought Holy Spirit had left. I was starting to get warning signs from God about Holy Spirit leaving me which was my biggest fear.

Eventually I thought He already left, so I was losing hope. From March 26th-29th I got shot in the head by a demon and part of my head came out in the spirit, it just got busted. Also a spiritual drink, like a poison got poured into my spirit and destroyed the full weight of it, like 1 stone of weight. This was terrible. I left feeling empty and weightless. I can't speak in tongues anymore, it is just the leftover.

I feel spiritually dead now and lifeless. Hopeless, with no ability to receive from the well, to get just one drink, as isn't there anymore. People are trying to help me but there is nothing they can do about it. Am I just a hopeless case, to be thrown out as no use for God? I am also dreading going to hell, but it is not fair that I would have the same fate as a non-christian since I have lived a pure life loving Jesus and people. I am in shock and can hardly believe this has happened to me.
What do you think God did to prevent this attack?

I cannot live without God, so what is the point in my life now after this attack?

• Friendly
Reactions: Hopeful37

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now you go deeper; get roots so attacks can not throw you off.

"rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (1 Peter 3:4)

God is quiet, never silent. But if you let noisy stuff get your attention, that can keep you from staying attentive to God in His peace.

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,419.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been a born again Holy Spirit filled Christian all my life. A true child of the living God. I love Jesus and I always knew I was saved without a doubt, sealed by the Holy Spirit and full of hope, overflowing with His joy and life. I loved singing and dancing for the LORD.

I entered 2020 in a panic with having ocd thoughts. Talking in the head and not being able to stop. This opened me up to spiritual attacks happening, sleeplessness for weeks and it threatened my extremely close relationship to God and Holy Spirit.

What happened is, because I was going through this ocd, I felt weaker and so I thought Holy Spirit had left. I was starting to get warning signs from God about Holy Spirit leaving me which was my biggest fear.

Eventually I thought He already left, so I was losing hope. From March 26th-29th I got shot in the head by a demon and part of my head came out in the spirit, it just got busted. Also a spiritual drink, like a poison got poured into my spirit and destroyed the full weight of it, like 1 stone of weight. This was terrible. I left feeling empty and weightless. I can't speak in tongues anymore, it is just the leftover.

I feel spiritually dead now and lifeless. Hopeless, with no ability to receive from the well, to get just one drink, as isn't there anymore. People are trying to help me but there is nothing they can do about it. Am I just a hopeless case, to be thrown out as no use for God? I am also dreading going to hell, but it is not fair that I would have the same fate as a non-christian since I have lived a pure life loving Jesus and people. I am in shock and can hardly believe this has happened to me.

I cannot live without God, so what is the point in my life now after this attack?

The attack, and the thoughts that you are not a Christian, are 100% from Satan. The bible tells us that the cross of Christ covers our life time of sins. Any sin you have committed can be forgiven, big, or small.

Heb 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;

So there is no reason to feel hopeless. You are saved, forgiven, and still have the Holy Spirit. Ignore the assaults on your mind, and don't give credence to any vision you receive at this time.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟794,806.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes. These help me.
"The Lord appeared from of old to me [Israel], saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you." Jer 31:3
-"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14
- "Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; 4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.' II COR 1

Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hey,
I understand what you are going through.
You absolutely must believe that God loves you. Love Him back in return...one day at a time.

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey,
I understand what you are going through.
You absolutely must believe that God loves you. Love Him back in return...one day at a time.

Thanks, it is very difficult. I feel no comfort inside me after the attack. He is the Comforter.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Just pray short prayers:
I submit myself to God. I resist the devil in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

The blood of the lamb of God redeem me from the enemies
and set me completely free in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen

Pray again and again when harassing thoughts and attacks come to you.

Just trust the Lord Jesus Christ; He will deliver you.

GBU

Upvote 0

JesusisLord7

Jan 4, 2017
United Kingdom
✟10,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just pray short prayers:
I submit myself to God. I resist the devil in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

The blood of the lamb of God redeem me from the enemies
and set me completely free in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen

Pray again and again when harassing thoughts and attacks come to you.

Just trust the Lord Jesus Christ; He will deliver you.

GBU

But it is too late to submit as the damage has already been done. My head has been shot at and ruined. I can't even pray anymore, I am cut off from God.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But it is too late to submit as the damage has already been done. My head has been shot at and ruined. I can't even pray anymore, I am cut off from God.
God can heal you, even after what had happened.
For nothing is impossible with God.-Luke 1:37

Just believe!
If you cannot pray, just call His name!

when harrassing thoughts and feelings come over, just call His name : Jesus Christ, my Savior.

Just call His name again and again until the fear, anxiety, doubts, confusion, guilt, shame, and condemnation disappear!

Even after many calamities that David face, this is what David have said :
You ( God) who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth you ( God) will bring me up again. -Psalms 71:20
You ( God ) will increase my greatness and comfort me again. -Psalms 71:21

Don’t worry!!! There is still hope !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,348.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you are capable of posting on a forum, you are capable of praying to God, no matter what you have done, said, or thought.

• Friendly
Upvote 0