Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which law is faith predicated upon?

What do you mean by law? Here are some scriptures that are informative:
  • Isaiah 49:7 — Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
  • 1 Corinthians 1:9 — God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • 1 Thessalonians 5:24 — Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What do you mean by law? Here are some scriptures that are informative:
  • Isaiah 49:7 — Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.
  • 1 Corinthians 1:9 — God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
  • 1 Thessalonians 5:24 — Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
The thread and question are in regards to Mormonism(blue box with letters LDS).

LDS scripture, Doctrine and Covenants 130
20 There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated—

21 And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.

Mormons, which law must be obeyed in order to receive faith?

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Are Mormons avoiding the question because they have no answer or are they afraid their answer is controversial?

Busy at work; be back later.

Patience is a virtue.

Edit - for those who don't know, IRL I work for a newspaper. Thursday evening - Saturday afternoon is the busiest time of the week for me, such that I sometimes end up sick from missing meals and not sleeping.

Upvote 0