What is the most supernatural experience you've ever had?

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you ever experienced anything supernatural? Something that you cannot easily find an alternative natural explanation for?

For example, experiencing paranormal activity during spiritual warfare (e.g. picture frames flying through the air, objects flying off shelves/walls, drawers moving in and out, getting physically attacked by demons, etc.). Healing miracles: getting miraculously healed of polio, scoliosis, blindness, deafness, etc. Speaking in foreign languages: spontaneously receiving the ability to speak in a foreign language that you didn't know and a foreigner who speaks the language understands everything that you say (as in Acts 2). Spot-on words of knowledge: receiving a super specific word of knowledge that turns out to be true (e.g., the Holy Spirit says to you "go down this street, then turn right on this other street, then walk 5 more blocks, you will find a person whose name is X and has an specific problem Y", you follow the instructions and everything is true). Etc. I'm just brainstorming possible ideas.

What is the most astonishing supernatural experience you've ever had?

For example, these testimonies have lots of supernatural experiences: link1, link2, link3, link4, link5

Last edited:

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟174,115.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God saved my life three times so far.

I was still in my mother's womb when He saved my life the first time. I somehow got stuck upside down there and the doctors tried everything they could to make me turn around - without success. In the end they told my mother that there is nothing they could do to prevent me from dying and sent her home. My mother didn't stop praying until God Himself turned me around in her womb.

The second time was before I learned to swim. I fell into a pool and sank like a stone. Panicking I tried to breathe - and it worked! I could breathe fine until someone noticed me and fished me out of the pool. Never gonna forget that feeling.

And some years later I got really bad pneumonia. I had to get on a drip but the doctors didn't manage to put in an I.V. so after they had pierced not only my arms and legs but also my feet with needles unsuccessfully they wanted to stick a needle into my head. That's when my mother got enough and told the doctors that she'll take me home. They warned her urgently that I'd surely die without medical treatment but my mother stood firm. At home she then prayed to God to save my life if He wants to use me - well, here I am!

Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
I had a demon holding me down and speaking to me in a language i couldnt understand . I was in the dark , i was wide awake and couldnt move , couldnt talk tho i wanted to scream.
All of a sudden my brother opens the attic door and it left. Easily most supernatural and scariest moment of my life. Since that moment , i dont sleep in the dark. I have to leave my tv on all night.
. They call it sleep paralysis in scientific terms but i dont buy it.

• Informative
Reactions: TruthSeek3r
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I've had a few good ones. Probably the most significant one to me, wouldn't sound that impressive to another person, so I will go with this one.

Back around the summer of 98 I was to looking to move to Seattle to start a church or some other work. I was a part time seminary student, and had a minister up there that I saw as a kind of mentor. He was a bishop, a person who was very involved in the Charismatic movement, with the full Gospel Businessmen and other folks. But he was old, he was a B-17 bomber crewmen in World War II, and lived through the air raids flying missions over Germany.

But my relocation attempts didn't work out. At the time, I had lots of issues finding good jobs, due to issues with having the right job skills, credentials etc. I brought my books and other possessions up to Seattle, but it looked to me that I was going to have to move back to California. So I came up a few months later to retrieve my possessions from a storage facility near downtown Seattle. But my bishop, wanted to come back home with me to visit and to see my best friend who also knew him etc.

So after going on a unplanned spiritual retreat with him, a little North of Seattle we drove back down in my 88 Toyota Camry. Things were fine for the first few hundred miles of driving, but sometime driving into the middle of Oregon, I started to notice low charge warnings on my car battery. That worried me, becaus being unemployed etc. I had only a few hundred bucks of cash in my wallet and maybe 1000 or less in the bank, and had no credit cards at the time. So I mentioned the problem to the bishop and that we should pray for the car, and I also refrained from using the radio and lights etc. I also decided to turn in early at a motel in mid Oregon while we still had sunlight, and hoped the battery would be better tomorrow.

We got up around dawn and headed out. Initially the car seemed fine but a few hours later started having the same problems and we didn't run the radio. Later on I even stopped running the fan as well. We made good time and talked on the road but I was worried whether we would make my dad's house where I was currently living; because that was in the middle of the Santa Cruz mountains. And if we were late it would be hard driving at night, because running my headlights might kill my engine.

Anyway but we made good time, we kept our rest breaks to a minimum to make the most out of our day light. And we made it into Silicon Valley when the Sun was still shining. At this point, I should clarify that not only was I driving my Camry, but I was pulling a small U-Haul trailer with my stuff behind me. But things came down to the wire, and I took my usual route to my dad's house which was the fastest (but not very trailer friendly).

But by the time, we got within a 10 miles or so of my dad's house, which was in the middle of a Redwood forested area the sun went down. And we began praying a lot for the car, praying in tongues etc. And we kept going. I delayed putting on my headlights as long as I could. I waited till it was just about night time till I turned them on when we were maybe 2 miles away from dad's place. And we prayed even more urgently because I was worried this would kill the car engine. But it didn't but the headlights were only a fraction of their normal strength and they gradually slowly burned dim until being out entirely.

When the car finally died, I had managed to make it to start of my dad's property. I wasn't able to drive into the house because the drive way was to steep, but pulled on over to the side of the road to not block road access etc. But I did marvel because this seemed like a bit of Divine Intervention. I'm not sure how much of it was because of my own needs, or because God wanted to look after my aged bishop. And if the car broke down in any other place it would have made things difficult because I only had so much cash to fix it, get it towed and pay for lodging, taxis and rental cars. Not only this but I didn't have a cell phone at the time, and even if I did while going up the mountain it would have done me little good because most of the time there you could not get a signal. And I also marveled because of the distance I drove, and how rugged the terrain was in the end of the steep and winding mountain road when my car was kind of feeble.

A mechanic friend diagnosed the problem with the car a day or two later and said the alternator went out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TruthSeek3r

Jan 18, 2020
Capital
✟128,643.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a demon holding me down and speaking to me in a language i couldnt understand . I was in the dark , i was wide awake and couldnt move , couldnt talk tho i wanted to scream.
All of a sudden my brother opens the attic door and it left. Easily most supernatural and scariest moment of my life. Since that moment , i dont sleep in the dark. I have to leave my tv on all night.
. They call it sleep paralysis in scientific terms but i dont buy it.

Terrifying experience. Do you have any idea why this happened? Did you do something wrong that may have triggered it? Was it a one-time event or has it happened many times? Are you still experiencing this?

Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
Terrifying experience. Do you have any idea why this happened? Did you do something wrong that may have triggered it? Was it a one-time event or has it happened many times? Are you still experiencing this?
one time event and i have no idea . I was serving god at the time.

Upvote 0

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The shepherd of the hills by Brian Green

Song of Solomon 5:2-5

"Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled"...My head is filled with dew, and my locks with drops of the night" (5:2)

"i have put off my coat; how shall i put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall i defile them?" (5:3

"My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him" (5:4)

"i rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock." (5:5)

The door was barred and bolted, but in the eastern door in OT times there was generally a place near the lock into which a person could put their hand to remove the pin. Each lock was different so that only the owner of that door could open it and anyone entering would be identified by their hand. Christ's nail-pierced hand opened heaven for me, i KNEW it was him. The hand of God (Holy Spirit) dropped down from heaven with sweat smelling myrrh

Hebrews 12:22

Last edited:
Upvote 0

psalmbody

Caitlyn
Jan 28, 2021
Johannesburg
✟10,764.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I would say mine was when I was cleaning out the garage, and I had been praying for purpose at the time. So I emptied out this box and I found a book entitled the purpose driven life by Rick Warren, and I thought it was kinda freaky but I didn't think much of it. I started asking God random questions that came to my mind, like questions about my newly found deliverance and "is gambling a sin?".

I carried on and I found my old dollhouse and I got this weird feeling that I had to give it to my little cousin, so my dad and I painted it and we drove to see them later in the evening, I knew it was spirit lead because this was back in June (my country was in heavy lockdown) and nothing could get me to leave the house or even walk around the block. She gets it and she's grateful so I sat by my aunt in her little hobby room and I asked her if she had any books I could borrow. We start looking through the books packed deeply away in her cupboard and lo and behold she pulls out her copy of the purpose driven life. I told her how weird it was that she had the same book (she told me it was my grandma's favourite and she would always recommend it) and I told her what happened and how I got delivered recently and she starts telling me about this woman who got delivered from her gambling addiction and she addressed all of my questions without even asking her about it. It still awes me months later.

Upvote 0