What is the most extreme spiritual attack you have experienced?

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok...because I can't relate with most in this thread
I can relate in one extreme case went I felt attacked physically by demons for an evening. There was an odd good cop bad cop feel to it that I can't explain. It was at a time that I was carrying heavy burdens and it really threatened to topple me. That's the only time I've ever felt that it was part of my reality and not just an observable thing in surrounding circumstances.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is it bad if you don't necessarily experience any thing

I don't know, the devil shows up and attacks the most those that are following Christ, especially when they are new converts. I was told one time that spiritual attack is a good sign that I am doing the right thing

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I won't forget the time me, my mom and my brother were walking to a school one early morning back when I was a teenager, there was a pack of street/stray dogs that came out of nowhere, about 3-4 of them, running, gnarling and was about to bite us, but my mom stood in between them and us and she literally stretched out her hand and said, "In Jesus Name!", the dogs scurried away in fear... idk what they saw, but my mom is a short lady very cute and adorable, couldnt be her lol mustve been an angel or something

other attacks, i experienced was when i was a kid i saw an evil spirit by my room's window, it was a dark shadow of a man and he had like a odd whispering voice lol i didnt know what to do i was only 5 yrs old so i closed the blinds hahaaha, and on that same house i also saw a door knob in one of the rooms rattle as if someone was trying to get out but there was no one inside that room

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Evil exists, people should never dismiss it or underestimate the powers. But we should have nothing to do with it. Pray and put Jesus Christ as our shield against it. We know that as christians but those who don't have no weapons. I think evil is far more intent on attacking us Christians though, Satan does not like that we are out of his grasp. Especially new christian souls.
I was attacked several times as I first became a believer. Satan must be respected, never try to fight him or his demons, peace it always to Jesus. He can and will deal with Him.
So, I would never involve myself beyond prayers and alertness.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In your process of following God, what are some of the most bizzare attacks from the enemy you have experienced?

I'm a little late to this thread I see, but it's a great question. :)

The spiritual attacks will come. It is written, and also, it has been proven time and time again. It also seems as if, the closer one draws to God, the more severe and frequent the attacks will be. Because we're more of a threat to the enemy of course. Satan wants people to die, not get saved.

One time, I prayed for more faith...and oh boy did I get tribulation dumped on me. Wow. It was bad. I did come out of it with increased faith, but it surely had a price. Be very careful what you pray for, because you may just get it! But I digress...attacks on me...

The single most extreme or severe attack? That is a hard one to answer I think because my life is filled with trials and tribulations. Let's see now. Perhaps when I began to entreat the Lord to help my marriage, so I was trying to draw closer to God and started praying more and stuff. We were having some difficulties in our marriage and I could see it going downhill. When your lady fights and screams at you, all is well (on a certain level) (understand that when your lady yells at you, she is trying to work it out and make things good for herself. The very intensity of her anger will be to the same depth of her love for you, which is why the fierceness of emotion), but when she stops yelling or talking to you...then is the time to worry. She stopped talking to me so much, and not at all about let's work this stuff out, I'm busy Ed, later, later later...Uh-oh. So since I loved her so much and we had been together for 26 years...I dove into the Lord to try and save it. This brought on the attack. They won, she left. That crushed me and my spirit. I thought we would be together forever because we had made it so far (26 years!) But...not so. I believe this attack was designed to break my faith and make me mad at God. I've seen the exact same thing happen to others and they turned on God and blamed Him.

Luckily, our most gracious and loving heavenly father allowed me to see this, so the opposite happened. I drew even closer to our Lord after she left! That really P'd Satan off so he tried to kill me, and almost succeeded. He made me have an epileptic seizure at the wheel of my truck at 70 MPH on the freeway during rush-hour. I left the road at a high rate of speed, hit a downed log which launched the truck airborne, and while airborne I hit a tree. That smashed the front passenger seat of the truck through the steel bulkhead barrier (commercial van with shelving and stuff) and into the back of the truck. It also spun the truck around sideways and I rolled it three times. But! the Lord gave me grace.

I don't feel seizures coming on, I just wake up, fade into the conversation with the paramedics or family. I've only felt two in my life coming on. One was years and years before that, and then the one where I rolled the truck. (I feel as if that was the Lord) I felt it coming on, glanced into the rear-view mirror and saw myself fading out...glanced at traffic real quick and at the speedometer (70 MPH) and I knew that the only thing I had time for, was to say "Lord be with me"...then I woke up talking to paramedics.

And the Lord was with me. I'm certain I would have died. But because I reached out to the Lord, he was with me. Not only did I not die...but I still walk on my own, no wheelchair! Glory to God!! (I broke my back in two places!) So the Lord saved my life that day. If I can find it I'll post pics of the truck. One look at it's pretty apparent that whoever was in that truck died in that wreck). So Satan failed in his attack on me. Both times! The Lord our God is a good and mighty God.

Another time I had a funny spiritual attack! I was alone and just went into bed and had closed the bedroom door. Then the spirits tried to frighten me and began jiggling the bedroom door doorknob. Just the way many of us have done as a joke to someone sometime. A very deliberate and sustained rapid jiggling. No one was there to be able to jiggle the doorknob. It had to be spirits. But the funny thing is...I had already read the scripture which tells us that we have authority over evil spirits in Jesus name. I had that in my heart deep. The Lord had even sent me previous (multiple) dreams about taking authority over demons and spirits, but I wont go into that here, that's for another thread sometime, lol. Anyway, I guess they didn't know that I knew those things and tried to strike terror into my heart. Lol!! I realized who & what it was and took authority over them so fast that it was funny. It stopped immediately and they left. They had to.
Oh boy I wish people were as easy to deal with as spirits are! If you "in the name of Jesus" to a wicked person, he's liable to laugh at you and beat the crap out of you!

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm a little late to this thread I see, but it's a great question. :)

The spiritual attacks will come. It is written, and also, it has been proven time and time again. It also seems as if, the closer one draws to God, the more severe and frequent the attacks will be. Because we're more of a threat to the enemy of course. Satan wants people to die, not get saved.

One time, I prayed for more faith...and oh boy did I get tribulation dumped on me. Wow. It was bad. I did come out of it with increased faith, but it surely had a price. Be very careful what you pray for, because you may just get it! But I digress...attacks on me...

The single most extreme or severe attack? That is a hard one to answer I think because my life is filled with trials and tribulations. Let's see now. Perhaps when I began to entreat the Lord to help my marriage, so I was trying to draw closer to God and started praying more and stuff. We were having some difficulties in our marriage and I could see it going downhill. When your lady fights and screams at you, all is well (on a certain level) (understand that when your lady yells at you, she is trying to work it out and make things good for herself. The very intensity of her anger will be to the same depth of her love for you, which is why the fierceness of emotion), but when she stops yelling or talking to you...then is the time to worry. She stopped talking to me so much, and not at all about let's work this stuff out, I'm busy Ed, later, later later...Uh-oh. So since I loved her so much and we had been together for 26 years...I dove into the Lord to try and save it. This brought on the attack. They won, she left. That crushed me and my spirit. I thought we would be together forever because we had made it so far (26 years!) But...not so. I believe this attack was designed to break my faith and make me mad at God. I've seen the exact same thing happen to others and they turned on God and blamed Him.

Luckily, our most gracious and loving heavenly father allowed me to see this, so the opposite happened. I drew even closer to our Lord after she left! That really P'd Satan off so he tried to kill me, and almost succeeded. He made me have an epileptic seizure at the wheel of my truck at 70 MPH on the freeway during rush-hour. I left the road at a high rate of speed, hit a downed log which launched the truck airborne, and while airborne I hit a tree. That smashed the front passenger seat of the truck through the steel bulkhead barrier (commercial van with shelving and stuff) and into the back of the truck. It also spun the truck around sideways and I rolled it three times. But! the Lord gave me grace.

I don't feel seizures coming on, I just wake up, fade into the conversation with the paramedics or family. I've only felt two in my life coming on. One was years and years before that, and then the one where I rolled the truck. (I feel as if that was the Lord) I felt it coming on, glanced into the rear-view mirror and saw myself fading out...glanced at traffic real quick and at the speedometer (70 MPH) and I knew that the only thing I had time for, was to say "Lord be with me"...then I woke up talking to paramedics.

And the Lord was with me. I'm certain I would have died. But because I reached out to the Lord, he was with me. Not only did I not die...but I still walk on my own, no wheelchair! Glory to God!! (I broke my back in two places!) So the Lord saved my life that day. If I can find it I'll post pics of the truck. One look at it's pretty apparent that whoever was in that truck died in that wreck). So Satan failed in his attack on me. Both times! The Lord our God is a good and mighty God.

Another time I had a funny spiritual attack! I was alone and just went into bed and had closed the bedroom door. Then the spirits tried to frighten me and began jiggling the bedroom door doorknob. Just the way many of us have done as a joke to someone sometime. A very deliberate and sustained rapid jiggling. No one was there to be able to jiggle the doorknob. It had to be spirits. But the funny thing is...I had already read the scripture which tells us that we have authority over evil spirits in Jesus name. I had that in my heart deep. The Lord had even sent me previous (multiple) dreams about taking authority over demons and spirits, but I wont go into that here, that's for another thread sometime, lol. Anyway, I guess they didn't know that I knew those things and tried to strike terror into my heart. Lol!! I realized who & what it was and took authority over them so fast that it was funny. It stopped immediately and they left. They had to.
Oh boy I wish people were as easy to deal with as spirits are! If you "in the name of Jesus" to a wicked person, he's liable to laugh at you and beat the crap out of you!

Indeed, we learn to recognize spiritual attacks as we grow in our faith. Yours were concerted definite challenges.
I just call on Jesus name to deal. Works every time.

• Agree
Reactions: Divide
Upvote 0

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
House shaking, tornado-like roar outside the house, and all metal objects in the room moving/vibrating on their own.

...In a perfectly calm evening! A being met with me and gave me something, a cylindrical seal. I'm not sure if it's actually an attack because the whole thing scared me to death! Even my sister saw it and scared to her wits! But the being was very calm, did not threaten me in any way, just told me when the time comes, I'll be able to use the seal.

The seal wasn't physical. I saw it and looked like an ancient clay seal with unrecognizable letters. It disappeared on my hand.
3days;2 nites,demons/hallucinations (either or) & U watch every Roger Gorman movie ever made & thro in Dante's Inferno in 3D & total VR.If U were ever targeted U wouldn't B so naïve,(or maybe voyeuristic ?) as 2 ask. Walk thru a battlefield on day 3 then ask someone who was there for a play by play description !!! Baby Christians;gotta luv'em !!

Upvote 0