Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WOW!! Thats very interesting..Has me scared a bit:(
Originally posted by Catchup
I had been checking the medical and science sites for the VeriChip. But now I jumped into the deep water. :help: Check out this site. I haven't time right now....

MARK OF THE BEAST

Talk with you later...Gotta run!

:) LOVE

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
[font=&quot]Hi
The mark of the Beast is not a visible mark.

Even non Christians know of 666 Hollywood has made sure of that.

The first person Pope or not that says put this 666 on your forehead will be branded AC in two seconds flat.

I believe a thorough study of the scripture will show you that Sin is the Mark of Satan.

What you believe in your mind and what you do with your hand.

Jesus pointed out that committing murder is not just killing someone it is being angry.

Committing adultery is not just sex it is to look with lust.

Jesus showed that each commandment has a thought (forehead) and a Action (hand) side in God's eye.

Ever Notice that revelation says over and over the Saints are those that Keep the commandments.

So the Saints get sealed the get eternal Life and keep the commandments

The AC Followers don't keep them and they get the mark.

the mark or seal of God is the keeping the Commandments the Mark of Satan is not keeping them.

If you want I can post a very long post with dozens of verses to back up everything I have just said. [/font]

Upvote 0

Cookie_monster

I love cookies!
Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, UK
✟7,687.00
Faith
Christian
Annabel Lee said:
One of the votes were mine. I just happened to be passing through and took the poll. I'm a Christian so I figured I was allowed to vote. I didn't post because I have no intention of arguing.

Annabel
Same here, I don't know anything really except I have watched the Omen films, but I voted anyway, a spiritual mark.

Upvote 0

Symes

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
Hi
The mark of the Beast is not a visible mark.

Even non Christians know of 666 Hollywood has made sure of that.

The first person Pope or not that says put this 666 on your forehead will be branded AC in two seconds flat.

I believe a thorough study of the scripture will show you that Sin is the Mark of Satan.

What you believe in your mind and what you do with your hand.

Jesus pointed out that committing murder is not just killing someone it is being angry.

Committing adultery is not just sex it is to look with lust.

Jesus showed that each commandment has a thought (forehead) and a Action (hand) side in God's eye.

Ever Notice that revelation says over and over the Saints are those that Keep the commandments.

So the Saints get sealed the get eternal Life and keep the commandments

The AC Followers don't keep them and they get the mark.

the mark or seal of God is the keeping the Commandments the Mark of Satan is not keeping them.

If you want I can post a very long post with dozens of verses to back up everything I have just said.
You go ahead and post what is necessary so we can see what you mean and where you get your facts from.

Upvote 0

Symes

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
Revelation 13:11-18

"11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

This is what the Bible says the "mark of the beast" is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.