What is the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, I think I know...

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hmm.. I am 56..and some things said here.. a.. yeah.. I never heard or thought of. Anytime we get in to "speculation" ANYTHING can become truth. Careful when you walk in that :) I have heard read things about the TREE of life and tree of knowledge. Never looked like a tree.. only one one fruit.. on and on.

Do you know how many KNOW it was just a test? Now.. not here to tell GOD what He should have done but..WOW...He missed it with the Angels huh. No test for them. Did GOD know Satan was going to fall? Well sin was not KNOWN to be in Satan. It was as it is written.. FOUND in him. Thats says so much right there. We know that Satan had already had the fall before man was made. ...you know..

When you get into SPECULATION you can make ANYTHING become truth. So we were born into sin all of us ARE. Adam and Eve both sinned. They never signed anything..never agreed to anything. Yet look what they handed over to Satan. That was not talked about was not agreed on. So THINK before you SIN. In this WORLD there is a PRICE to sin. Forgiven.. praise GOD..but.. we cant freely sin. That will have a price and a tiny lie.. will not come back as a lie..but can be so much GREATER to HURT to HARM. We look out into this world and SEE what is written. The wages of SIN is death. SIN always causes DEATH.

Jesus told one..go and sin no more..or your lost forever? Lest a worse thing come on you. You do NOT control the out come of what happens when we sin. Satan told Jesus.. ALL this is mine.. it was given to me.. handed over to me. Gee WHO had control of the earth.. Psa 8 for one.

What did Jesus say when they came to take Him? You think GOD RULES is in all control of the earth? Jesus said Satan is the God of this world. Jesus said.. if this was MY kingdom my servants would fight for me. Now Jesus did die and ROSE! Praise GOD.. so just WHAT else was DONE..FINISHED? Just salvation?

Again there is so much here that was not written. Demon says to Jesus.. have you come to torment us before out time?.. Out time? So THEY know theres a time limit on this. We dont.. we dont need to know.

God KNOWS I did not take a bite of that tree.. so my way out was FREELY given to me. By one it was taken.. but one.. given back. So this TREE.. I wonder did it not HAVE to be there. Satan had already fallen. God can not lie.. did not hide it. A TEST that some say? I dont think so. God does not have to TEST ME to see if I will choose Him. I never had to be or ever will be TESTED on that. I heard a knock.. I open that door. I cant kick Him out.. that DOOR can never be closed.. its DONE. I am talking about ME..

Theres some WAR up there...that we will not see. Things HAVE happen there hours days YEARS ago to US that are effecting the world TODAY! There is no TIME there. The BATTLE is not with flesh and blood... tree ... wow.. I wonder.. look at how well no life so to speak over there..the land.. SAND..

Is it like that because the Garden WAS there and.. look what SIN Started THERE did? Just a thought

Interesting take on this, that's like a whole new view :) I didn't think I would see a new one.

Upvote 0