What is the defense for planned parenthood harvesting babay brains?

jenny1972

we are not all knowing
Oct 12, 2012
✟18,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How would you define these actions? I mean when I think about greedy people I think of people who flaunt their wealth and run around spurging on themselves while others just look on

Would it not be more accurate to make the devide not between the have and the have nots, but between the self-centered and the selfless? I mean I've seen milionares give away millions and I've seen a homeless person drop her last dime in the cup in church.

Wouldn't what is inside ourselves be a better gauge of value and the courage to acknowledge who we are and where we fit in society a better mark the search for?

yes i do think that hoarding has to do with fear of doing without i think its based on insecurity like your example of immigration i agree that wasnt greed it was fear of losing something . i think greed is wanting things that will or that we think will make us happy for some reason we can have greed for things or people or experiences . our modern culture is focused on the things more than people and experiences to make us happy there are too many things to distract us from one another . and i agree a distinction should be made not by how much a person has but by how much they give like you said millionaires can be very charitable so should they be considered greedy for things if they give their things away and share instead of hoard it to themselves ? i dont think greed and wealth are the same the poor can be just as greedy or even more than some wealthy people who practice generosity and selflessness :)

Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have now read every entry in this thread since I last posted. My conclusion upon doing this is I must be bored and I should go find something productive to accomplish.

Same here. I honestly wonder what these people would be doing if the internet didn't exist.

So, my question to the other pro lifers..

If you do believe that we do indeed have a holocaust being inflicted upon the unborn would is your game plan to put a halt to these supposed atrocities?

It took all out war and the sacrificing of many lives to stop the various genocides in WW2, it didn't get resolved by people talking amongst themselves or protesting. And from the statistics given, 34 million and counting have already died and the worst part is most 1st world countries have this practice sanctioned by government and protected by law.

So..

What do you intend to do about it? And if your answer is anything but direct action, why?

I've asked a similar question and got nothing but more questions.

I just want to say that I do agree that easy and affordable access to contraception is the best way to prevent abortions. But I don't think abortions should be legal past the point where the fetus has developed a brain, unless there is no hope for its survival or the mother's life is in danger. And preferably abortions before that point should be minimized as much as possible.

(I realize my position is going to get a lot of flak from both sides here)

From what I've read, late-term abortions aren't all that common among women who are just looking to terminate a pregnancy. Late-term abortions often apply more to women who actually want to be moms but there's something seriously wrong with the fetus, or a woman doesn't realize she is pregnant until the pregnancy has advanced to its final stages.

Upvote 0

jenny1972

we are not all knowing
Oct 12, 2012
✟18,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
" I have now read every entry in this thread since I last posted. My conclusion upon doing this is I must be bored and I should go find something productive to accomplish. "

lol :cool: yea the thread has kinda run its course conclusion i am right and everyone else is wrong (except for brinny) see ya all on the next debate :wave:

Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
" I have now read every entry in this thread since I last posted. My conclusion upon doing this is I must be bored and I should go find something productive to accomplish. "

lol :cool: yea the thread has kinda run its course conclusion i am right and everyone else is wrong (except for brinny) see ya all on the next debate :wave:
There were some posts in here that I though broke new ground. maybe if more people were willing to take things to the logical next step we might make some progress ass a human race. certainly we can reduce some of the tention.

Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

jenny1972

we are not all knowing
Oct 12, 2012
✟18,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There were some posts in here that I though broke new ground. maybe if more people were willing to take things to the logical next step we might make some progress ass a human race. certainly we can reduce some of the tention.

sorry didnt mean to leave you out of the list of people who are right :) we definately do need more progressives like you to get us to think outside the box (maybe i will become one too)

Upvote 0

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
Most of what Planned Parenthood does is contraception (besides STD testing and treating and cancer screening). Doesn't that prevent abortions?

Amazing! Fifty pages and finally we have a voice of simple reason!

Despite what the liars would wish to portray, the abortion rate has been declining for several decades. The primary reason for its decline is given as better education.

Want to see that rate decline even further? Then support organisations like this that provide information and options to people so that abortion truly becomes a last option!

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
sorry didnt mean to leave you out of the list of people who are right :) we definately do need more progressives like you to get us to think outside the box (maybe i will become one too)
Thank you.
But as a freind of mine once said. The yin couldn't be the yin without the yang and the more potent one is mens the others needs to be just as strong. Everybody is needed here as is every thought. Once we reduce one we produce less of the other.

Mankind is nothing without it's conflict and many times we are defined by it.

Reactions: jenny1972
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I thought you would quote a site with some credibility, not a leftist website.

While touting itself as a 'nonpartisan' source for information verification, Factcheck.org is actually anything but factual. The organization is a front-group for Leftwing causes and has ties to domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and his political protege Barack Obama....

Here are the facts, then, about Factcheck.org:
1. The Annenberg Foundation gave money to fund Factcheck at the University of Pennsylvania.
2. The Annenberg Foundation gave money to domestic terrorist Bill Ayers to start the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.
3. Ayers recruited Obama to chair the newly funded Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which doled out multi-millions of dollars per year in grants to various causes and organizations. Obama served as Chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 1999.
4. One of the organizations to which the Chicago Annenberg Challenge gave millions of dollars was ACORN.
5. Factcheck was specifically chosen by Obama to run interference for him in the Presidential eligibility controversy.

source
Since you have to resort to innuendo and conspiracy theories, it sounds like you can't find anything wrong with the actual content of the article I linked. did you even read it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I couldn't find anything RIGHT with it.
A Project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center
Do you REALLY think I'm going to take the opinion of Bill Ayres and Barry Obama? I actually WATCHED the video. I watched it pretty closely, in fact. What I can tell you is that the most incriminating statements are recorded from a single camera and are presented in their entirety. Anyone who tries to pass this off as selective editing is either speaking from ignorance because they haven't seen the video or they're lying. It is a case that a stillborn baby was used to demonstrate the size and development of the aborted baby because obviously they didn't have footage of that baby. The producers even clarified that point.

We used to have these things called journalists who did these investigations all the time and exposed fraud and corruption. Now we have corrupted frauds posing as journalists who only parrot leftist talking points. I have absolutely NO respect for mainstream journalists and don't believe anything they say without corroborating evidence.

Listing Factcheck.org as an authoritative source simply shows blind obedience to Big Brother's talking points.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So you know that you have a problem understanding other people's point then?

No, just acknowledging that sometimes things go over my head. (i was giving you the benefit of the doubt)

However when i recognize that, i usually ask for clarification.

I'm not perfect.

Are you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0