What is the defense for planned parenthood harvesting babay brains?

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Meanwhile, people who have actually watched the full tapes have concluded that they were selectively edited in a way which changed their meaning :
I thought you would quote a site with some credibility, not a leftist website.
While touting itself as a 'nonpartisan' source for information verification, Factcheck.org is actually anything but factual. The organization is a front-group for Leftwing causes and has ties to domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and his political protege Barack Obama....

Here are the facts, then, about Factcheck.org:
1. The Annenberg Foundation gave money to fund Factcheck at the University of Pennsylvania.
2. The Annenberg Foundation gave money to domestic terrorist Bill Ayers to start the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.
3. Ayers recruited Obama to chair the newly funded Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which doled out multi-millions of dollars per year in grants to various causes and organizations. Obama served as Chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 1999.
4. One of the organizations to which the Chicago Annenberg Challenge gave millions of dollars was ACORN.
5. Factcheck was specifically chosen by Obama to run interference for him in the Presidential eligibility controversy.

source

Anyone who has actually watched the videos knows that the most incriminating parts are shown from a hidden camera and are not, in fact, edited whatever. Watch the video for yourself and you will see that you are parroting the lies you've been told. Until you see them and know what you're talking about your opinion holds little value.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Listening to the House of Representatives' hearing on the Planned Parenthood matter, it appears that the House Democrats and the CEO of Planned Parenthood consider the killing of a perfectly normal child, born alive, for the purpose of harvesting his body parts, is "a woman's right to control her own body." How that makes sense--even if the child's mother had wanted an abortion--I don't know.
It shows how radical and extreme the far left has become.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The "I reject your reality and substitute my own" GIF of River Song that you used. Which brings us back to the question that you didn't answer: In what way are pro-choice individuals in denial?

Oh, that was River Song?

No WONDER you mentioned her name :doh:

It's regarding the babies.

They're dying.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Babies are Dying.
Infants are Dying.
Toddlers are Dying.
Children are Dying.
Teenagers are Dying.
Young Adults are Dying.
Adults are Dying.
Senors are Dying.

I don't think there is one Group that isn't Dying.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It shows how radical and extreme the far left has become.
True, but that there's absolutely no shame in approving of the kind of things that once shocked all civilized people when the Nazis did it is simply mind-blowing.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It's regarding the babies.

They're dying.
I said that I recognize that fetuses are being killed. How am I in denial?
True, but that there's absolutely no shame in approving of the kind of things that once shocked all civilized people when the Nazis did it is simply mind-blowing.
Er, what? Abortion is millennia older than that, and it was legal until quickening in the United States for generations before Hitler was walking and talking. The main reason why these pro-life attitudes persist is because we're still recovering from the odd extremism of the Victorian era. Eugenics and elective abortion simply aren't comparable.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Er, what? Abortion is millennia older than that, and it was legal until quickening in the United States for generations before Hitler was walking and talking. Eugenics and elective abortion simply aren't comparable.

You'd be agreeable to outlawing late-term abortions or "partial birth" abortions, then?

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You'd be agreeable to outlawing late-term abortions or "partial birth" abortions, then?
Yes, I generally am in favor of banning it after viability, as long as it's accessible to women who need it for medical reasons. Which doesn't really change anything, since that's what most cases are at that stage in the pregnancy. No one randomly decides to throw away $20,000 on having an early forced labor.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I said that I recognize that fetuses are being killed. How am I in denial?

Er, what? Abortion is millennia older than that, and it was legal until quickening in the United States for generations before Hitler was walking and talking. The main reason why these pro-life attitudes persist is because we're still recovering from the odd extremism of the Victorian era. Eugenics and elective abortion simply aren't comparable.

They're babies.

Babies should not die such horrendous deaths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I generally am in favor of banning it after viability, as long as it's accessible to women who need it for medical reasons.

Thank you. I think a great many 'Pro-Life' voters can agree with those others who have an intelligent view of this matter, even if there's a disagreement on exactly when the cut-off date should be.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,985.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It just all seems rather odd that people speak about another holocaust happening as we speak, but are actually unwilling to take any serious action to stop it.

"Evil succeeds when good people do nothing"

It does not seem strange to me. Do you remember the Rwanda Genocide?

As in the case of atrocities committed in the former Yugoslavia around the same time, the international community largely remained on the sidelines during the Rwandan genocide.

http://www.history.com/topics/rwandan-genocide

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Anyone who has actually watched the videos knows that the most incriminating parts are shown from a hidden camera and are not, in fact, edited whatever. Watch the video for yourself and you will see that you are parroting the lies you've been told. Until you see them and know what you're talking about your opinion holds little value.

Well the videos used a photo of a mother's still born child without her permission and passed it off as an aborted fetus.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/b...s-stillborn-not-aborted-producer-says-143582/
They said they never said it was an aborted fetus but the context of what is being said when the photo is shown, they are suggesting that it is. Incredibly misleading.

The footage of a fetus moving on an observation table is not footage from inside planned parenthood but it is stock footage without any context. It could have been a premature birth and there is no suggesting that it was aborted. Partial birth abortion is illegal so what is more likely?

Should I use a right wing source that Carly Fiorina is lying about this? Even Fox News tells her she is a liar about the footage
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...-actual-footage-exists-of-fetus-videos-video/

Even if you are against abortion, I can't imagine you like being mislead or lied to.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,985.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. I think a great many 'Pro-Life' voters can agree with those others who have an intelligent view of this matter, even if there's a disagreement on exactly when the cut-off date should be.

I just wish more people would focus on the reasons women choose abortion rather then the means. If we had a better support structure in place for prospective mothers more women would be OK with keeping the child.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I just wish more people would focus on the reasons women choose abortion rather then the means. If we had a better support structure in place for prospective mothers more women would be OK with keeping the child.

This is a good post. Talking about solutions rather than the problem. There should also be better sex education and easy access to birth control. This decreases unwanted pregnancies. Could you be more specific with your idea for a better support system? Sounds like a solid idea.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

That's a valid point.

The premise of this thread, however, is heart-wrenching.

Must babies die in this manner?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I just want to say that I do agree that easy and affordable access to contraception is the best way to prevent abortions. But I don't think abortions should be legal past the point where the fetus has developed a brain, unless there is no hope for its survival or the mother's life is in danger. And preferably abortions before that point should be minimized as much as possible.

(I realize my position is going to get a lot of flak from both sides here)

Upvote 0