What is the best way to sort out the problems: violence or intimacy with the Creator?

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is the best way to sort out the problems: violence or intimacy with the Creator?

• “Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways. For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous. ” (Proverbs 3.31,32).

When we reach out to Jesus and He doesn’t impart the response that we long for, our lean is to verge to the ways of the violent man to foil the plans of the wicked. Many times we are making the same mistake that Jeremiah:

• “Why has my pain been without end, and why is my wound incurable, refusing to be healed? *You surely are to me like a deceitful brook, waters that cannot be trusted*.” (Jeremiah 15:18).

The Creator never fails. Nevertheless, are we seeking out His secret, His intimate presence? Usually, we take several little attitudes that, by and by, coalesce into great turpitude which callous our heart (see Zechariah 7.11,12).

Frowardness is abomination, that is, a way of only is set apart people, put them against each other. Instead of obliging people to treat us with deference, let’s receive only the good boon that comes from the Creator (James 1.16,17). Don’t try to squeeze the wicked, for the only thing that will come out of him is dung.

On the other hand, when the righteous is squashed, it is issued a sweet and soft smell unto the Creator (see 2Corinthians 2.15-17). So, let’s be fill of the Holy Spirit and receive His oil of elation and we can endure His process of crushing us which makes our spikenard gives its smell, to wit, the smell of His Truth. And even being smashed, we will have more relish than people that frequents spree, debauch, games, etc.
Receive this happiness to you and your family in Christ Jesus during all this week.