Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I love how people, especially of today's age and era, are so very quick to judge certain characters from the Bible, for this thing or that thing, especially as if they didn't have their own, etc, anyway, so quick to judge people from the Bible that God says were good and holy and righteous, and right, or were in the right, etc, especially without taking in or considering the "whole context", etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I highly doubt that Lot ever raped anyone, or had homosexual sex with anyone either, and I'll bet you he was the kind of guy who "wouldn't hurt (or violate) a fly", etc, also, etc...

It's not surprising to me that God would consider him right or holy or righteous among the people there, or in that city and/or in that culture there, etc...

Including maybe even over his own wife and daughters there, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I love how people, especially of today's age and era, are so very quick to judge certain characters from the Bible, for this thing or that thing, especially as if they didn't have their own, etc, anyway, so quick to judge people from the Bible that God says were good and holy and righteous, and right, or were in the right, etc, especially without taking in or considering the "whole context", etc...

God Bless!
And judge people over or in matters they don't understand (yet), etc...

"Yet" being the key words here, but it is coming...

If it is not already here (for some), etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Matthew 24 (the whole chapter) Mark 13 (the whole chapter)

Romans 9:29- "It is just as Isaiah said previously: “Unless the Lord Almighty had left us descendants, we would have become like Sodom, we would have been like Gomorrah."

Matthew 24:22- "And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened." (otherwise we would have become just like Sodom, we would have been made just like Gomorrah) (But for the elects sake, those days will be cut short)...

Luke 18:7- "And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?"

Romans 8:33- "Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies."

Abomination of Desolation- A openly, unabashedly, unashamed gay man in power...

Matthew 24:15- "Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation', spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), etc, etc, etc, (Matthew 24) (the whole chapter)...

This is for all of you who thinks those days are not here or are not close...

Just you wait, it will get worse...

Luke 17:26-30-

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was "also" in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed."

God Bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.