What is required for a BAC to be acceptable to God?

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟885,748.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IF you are a habitual (unrepentant) sinner,
you are on your way to hell ... GUARANTEED!

Does this mean that most born again Christians will end up in hell, with all other "Christian" believers and all unbelievers?

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Does this mean that most born again Christians will end up in hell, with all other "Christian" believers and all unbelievers?
No, it does not.
It sounds like you believe that all BACs
are habitual (unrepentant) sinners.
I assure you they are not.
Because many BACs repent of their sins.
What's involved is their heart attitude.
They are striving to get rid of their sins.

Reactions: zoidar
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It's much more than BACs renouncing sin's bondage!

BACs have actually been set free from sin's bondage!
BACs have actually been ...
set free from being slaves of sin!

However, BACs have the free will ...
to CHOOSE to continue being slaves of sin!

This what Romans 6, and many other NT passages
are warning about.

IF you are a habitual (unrepentant) sinner,
you are on your way to hell ... GUARANTEED!

If this is you ... REPENT of your sins now,
and get with God's True Plan of Salvation,
which is NOT hyper-grace, grace-only, etc.
We're now committed to righteousness, devoted to righteousness. Our commitment to God and to faith, which results in sanctification, is our liberty's essence.

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Continuing my story of Nicodemus' response to Jesus teaching on being born again of water & the Spirit...........

Nicodemus thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Jesus saying to him:

Jesus answered & said unto him, "Art thou a master of Israel & knowest NOT THESE THINGS? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know & testify that we have seen & ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things & ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?"

Now Nicodemus is shocked, into silence. This Rabbi, a former carpenter from Nazareth, is recognizing me as THE teacher of Israel, representing the Sanhedrin, the ruling body in all of Israel. He used the emphatic definite article, too! Yet I am stunned. I recognized him as a Rabbi but I couldn't even light one candle on the Menora in comparison to him. He is the One doing all these miracles, that can only be done by God's power. I have not done any signs like that.

The weight of what He says crushes in on me. Yet...he expects me to intimately KNOW THESE THINGS! Why DON'T I KNOW these basic things that will allow me to see & enter the kingdom of God? I have been trained in the best rabbinic schools & under the most respected rabbi's.

And truly, truly, I don't know these things. And this is the THIRD TIME he has said that to me, almost as if he is God himself, three being recognized in my religion as divine wholeness, completeness & perfection. If there ever was a desire to highlight an idea, thought, event or noteworthy teaching that has ultimate prominence, this was it. Doing this three times was putting a divine stamp of completion or fulfillment on the subject of being born again.

I cannot give him an answer. I truly don't understand. Where have I gone wrong in my thinking. Where did I miss these prominent teachings in the Scriptures?

Suddenly my mind is flooded with various ones of us trying to test this man who is said to be the Messiah. I remember being with the Sadducee's when they tested this Rabbi on the resurrection & marriage in heaven & they didn't even believe it! And oh the answer he gave them! I will never forget it. 'You go astray, because you neither know the Scriptures nor the power of God!'

And the time we Pharisees tested him on divorce! We thought for sure we could discredit him & show he wasn't the promised Messiah. He would have to side either with Rabbi Hillel or Rabbi Akiva & then we could discredit him on either one. But he went straight to the Torah & what Moses wrote in the very beginning and had the audacity to say to us learned men, 'Have you not read...?'

Once again, he proved we truly don't know the Scriptures as he & his disciples. It has been there all the time & we missed THESE THINGS. He keeps reminding us that we should have been more intimately acquainted with the teaching of our own Torah! Where did we go wrong, missing the tree of life for the forest of trees of rabbinical traditions?

Could he be the Messiah? Could he be the prophet Moses wrote about? He challenges me that he & his disciples have seen & know these things that allows one to enter God's kingdom! And I have no answer!

How can he be wiser & more knowledgeable than the president of the Sanhedrin, or the hakim, or chakam, "the wise man," who sat on his left in the public sessions, or the "father of the house of judgment," who sat on his right?

Now it hits home in his heart.

I didn't BELIEVE his witness to the truth. And now I can't even comprehend these supposedly Torah teachings on earthy things. No wonder I can't even grasp heavenly things. I am like a child in the presence of a true Master Teacher & humbled.

My problem is unbelief, not just that I don't know. He is bringing me to a point of decision. If I confess him as the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One, then my whole career is finished. I am ruined.

Then I remember how we & even the Herodians tested him. Then he turned the tables on us. He challenged us with a question. "“What do you think about ha Mosiach? Whose son is He?” We immediately answered David's! Then he shocks us again with another question: "Then why does David, speaking in the inspiration of the Spirit, call the Messiah, the 'Anointed One'--my Adonai, my Lord? Because David said: "Hashem declared to my Adonai, sit at My right hand until I put Your enemies under Your feet?"

I start to tremble. I remember that he asked THREE questions; complete & divine number once again. The last question left us speechless: "So if David calls Him Lord, how can He be David’s son?” David called the Messiah His Adonai! God Himself! He again went to the Writings in Tehillim, Psalm 110 concerning the Messiah ruling as Adonai!

No one was able to answer him a word. We heard it with out own ears, his admission that the Messiah was none other than Adonai Himself. And he claimed to be the Messiah! From that day forward no one had dared to question him. We didn't believe him; we didn't believe his testimony of who he claimed to be.

I didn't believe him. And he just pointed that out. I came at night so I wouldn't be seen talking to him, fearing myself--as a recognized leader in Israel--to be exposed & thrown out of the synagogue & temple. It will cost me everything to follow this man.

But no man ever spoke like this man! No man ever did these miracles that truly are from God. No one has ever seen a man born blind, healed of his blindness. I remember we ran this man out of the synagogue, as his words now ring in my ear, "Do you want to become his disciples, too?'

Is that why I am here? Is that what has been troubling me, causing me to lose sleep, struggling within me, that I am realizing who this man really is: the promised Messiah, David's Adonai, LORD? (to be continued)

Last edited:
Reactions: ace of hearts
Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟885,748.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, it does not.
It sounds like you believe that all BACs
are habitual (unrepentant) sinners.
I assure you they are not.
Because many BACs repent of their sins.
What's involved is their heart attitude.
They are striving to get rid of their sins.

I agree we are not meant to live in sin. Exactly what do you mean by being a habitual sinner?

I have some stuff in my life I don't think is the best for Christ's kingdom, but I don't know if it makes me a habitual sinner. I invest money, where I have a feeling to truly serve God I should use that money to help the poor and needy. I'm not sure what to do.

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
We're now committed to righteousness, devoted to righteousness. Our commitment to God and to faith, which results in sanctification, is our liberty's essence.
Yes, I know, I know, theoretically and technically,
BACs are now slaves of righteousness, slaves of God
(Paul's spiritual truth passed on to us in Romans 6)!

Thanks, Paul ... butski, these dudes in Rome
were actually (in practice) slaves of sin!!!

That's what Romans 6 is all about ...
WARNING these habitual (unrepentant) sinners
where they were headed, which was eternal death:
sin leads to eternal death (6:16, 6:21, and 6:23).
P.S. the end of 6:23 is only for good little boys 'n gals,
NOT for da habitual (unrepentant) sinners, obviously!
Obviously? ... No, not obviously, right guys?

Paul was warning them to CHOOSE to be
slaves of sin ... or ... slaves of obedience (6:16).
Then, how about being slaves of righteousness (6:19)?
That would be nice!

Paul often moaned:
"Hope all my efforts haven't been in vain!"

But, how about all of my efforts, guys?
Ain't I important also? ... Only to God, I'm guessin'!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I agree we are not meant to live in sin. Exactly what do you mean by being a habitual sinner?
I have some stuff in my life I don't think is the best for Christ's kingdom, but I don't know if it makes me a habitual sinner. I invest money, where I have a feeling to truly serve God I should use that money to help the poor and needy. I'm not sure what to do.
I love your heart attitude ... it is precious before God!

I'm defining a habitual (unrepentant) sinner
as a BAC who is still a slave of some serious sin,
which he/she knows is a serious sin!
(Not, e.g. committing a white lie once a month.)

Yes, I agree, some of your investment money
should be used in the spirit of Matthew 25.)
Now, lo and behold, I'm an investment advisor.
Please send your address so I can bill you. Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Yes, I know, I know, theoretically and technically,
BACs are now slaves of righteousness, slaves of God
(Paul's spiritual truth passed on to us in Romans 6)!

Thanks, Paul ... butski, these dudes in Rome
were actually (in practice) slaves of sin!!!

That's what Romans 6 is all about ...
WARNING these habitual (unrepentant) sinners
where they were headed, which was eternal death:
sin leads to eternal death (6:16, 6:21, and 6:23).
P.S. the end of 6:23 is only for good little boys 'n gals,
NOT for da habitual (unrepentant) sinners, obviously!
Obviously? ... No, not obviously, right guys?

Paul was warning them to CHOOSE to be
slaves of sin ... or ... slaves of obedience (6:16).
Then, how about being slaves of righteousness (6:19)?
That would be nice!

Paul often moaned:
"Hope all my efforts haven't been in vain!"

But, how about all of my efforts, guys?
Ain't I important also? ... Only to God, I'm guessin'!

When we were sin's slaves, we were free from righteousness. So far as righteousness was concerned, we were free; we were not concerned with righteousness, we were serving another master.

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
When we were sin's slaves, we were free from righteousness. So far as righteousness was concerned, we were free; we were not concerned with righteousness, we were serving another master.
Yes, I know that ... and ...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Praise God that we are no longer the slaves of sin.
Yes, IMO, this is the #1 major reason that
the Word came to earth for 33 years and
died for all those who would really BELIEVE
in Him ... to free us from the bondage to sin!

Now, of course, anyone (BACs included)
can CHOOSE to be a slave of sin.

Those who really BELIEVE in Him,
not only put their FAITH and TRUST in Him,
but they love Him enough to OBEY Him.

Hebrews 4:3-6 says: disobedience proves unbelief.
"For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: “So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest' ... They shall NOT enter My rest.”
Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached
did NOT enter because of disobedience"

If one really truly "believes", he/she will obey.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me but "which PROVE the OP title" Prove? No... you leave out "this is what how I personally believe" when it comes to a verse, when one HAS to say "what that verse really means..what Jesus was really saying". In that case we have to say.. what I believe its saying is....You post from the heart.. but its not PROOF! Sometimes it is...

You talk about righteousness. You did give verses but leave out and I dont know why ..and its the key "And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:" Sorry but some times we must read above and below...CONTEXT! Taking just ONE verse we can PROVE anything we want

All the WORKS you do .. will NOT get you righteousness. You dont have your own righteousness. We are righteous..because we simply believe in JESUS Christ. You say things in parts. Well HOLY... put on the NEW man which after GOD IS created in righteousness and true holyness. I AM right now holy righteous before my Father.. as it is written. Not because of ANYTHING I do.. NOT SAYING I dont have to live right.. keep Gods ways.. but its what CHRIST DID! The Father sees me THROUGH Christ. Its finished already. GOD IS A FAITH GOD! This is why I WE can BOLDLY come before Him.. and why we sit in heavenly places..

Forgive me.. we cant just post a verse here and there and say.. SEE SEE this proves I am right. And if you are posting this ONLY to say YOUR RIGHT...then we have nothing to talk about.

• Winner
Reactions: Sojourner1
Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me.. we cant just post a verse here and there and say.. SEE SEE this proves I am right.
Forgive me, but I'm NOT posting a verse here and there!

Dozens of NT verses are warning us that salvation
can be lost ... I am organizing a list right now ...
to be posted tomorrow ... And it's to be copied,
and printed, and posted on every wall in your home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The most important thing for a BAC to do is to co-operate with the precious Holy Spirit while he is being sanctified unto holiness. Endure in the faith while enduring to believe, enduring to trust, and enduring to be obedient.
By definition, a BORN AGAIN Christian already HAS BEEN accepted by God. Otherwise, the person wouldn't have been BORN AGAIN.

So the title of this thread is bogus. The question in the title is unanswerable.

● Being a slave of righteousness leads to holiness
“… you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether (slaves) of sin leading to death, or (slaves) of obedience leading to righteousness
… so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.” (Romans 6:16,19)

● Practicing righteousness leads to being
righteous in God's eyes

“Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. He who sins (habitually) is of the devil … In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does NOT practice righteousness is NOT of God, NOR is he who does NOT love his brothers and sisters.” (1 John 3:7-10)
“… whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.” (Acts 10:35)

● The way to righteousness is by living a holy life
“For it would have been better if they had never known the way to righteousness than to know it and then reject the command they were given to live a holy life.” (2 Peter 2:21)

● The unrighteous will NOT inherit
the kingdom of God

“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves,
nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.”
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

Parallel verses are: Galatians 5:19-24, Ephesians 5:3-6.

“The wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth (by living) in unrighteousness.” (Romans 1:18)

“… to him who orders his conduct aright
(by practicing righteousness) I will show
the salvation of God.” (Psalm 50:23)

● The opposite of practicing righteousness
is practicing lawlessness (sin)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then
I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you;
depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
(Matthew 7:21-23)

● In the beginning of Matthew, Jesus takes it easy
… so as to NOT discourage people (especially
new believers). He only says they are blessed …
not making it clear what the blessing is!

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled …
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:5,10)

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be
added to you.” (Matthew 6:33)

Things such as food, drink, clothes, etc.
The rest of the OP is a misunderstanding of Scripture with the view to a works salvation system, which is unbiblical.

Reactions: Sojourner1
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,194.00
Faith
Non-Denom
By definition, a BORN AGAIN Christian already HAS BEEN accepted by God. Otherwise, the person wouldn't have been BORN AGAIN.

So the title of this thread is bogus. The question in the title is unanswerable.

The rest of the OP is a misunderstanding of Scripture with the view to a works salvation system, which is unbiblical.

I agree entirely with you. This is one of the most absurd threads I have encountered here at CF.

• Haha
Reactions: Ttalkkugjil
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like he might be of the hyper-grace variety.
Just grace and nothing else!

Guess we'll never know. Many seem to decline to answer every time the question is raised. But that tells me all I need to know.

Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Yes, IMO, this is the #1 major reason that
the Word came to earth for 33 years and
died for all those who would really BELIEVE
in Him ... to free us from the bondage to sin!

Now, of course, anyone (BACs included)
can CHOOSE to be a slave of sin.

Those who really BELIEVE in Him,
not only put their FAITH and TRUST in Him,
but they love Him enough to OBEY Him.

Hebrews 4:3-6 says: disobedience proves unbelief.
"For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said: “So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest' ... They shall NOT enter My rest.”
Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached
did NOT enter because of disobedience"

If one really truly "believes", he/she will obey.

God's oath by which he denied certain people entrance into his rest was directed against unbelievers.

So far as we believers are concerned, if we stay true to our faith in the Gospel's promises, we do enter, we're entering into the rest.

As God calls us home, we leave our earth journey and are received into heaven's peace.

Had it not been God’s will to have all saved, to have all enter into God's rest, it couldn't be said that God afterward, in wrath over some's defection, had excluded them from the blessings intended for them. Thus the unbelievers' failure wasn't due to that the rest didn't yet exist, for all of God’s works were finished when the world was founded. God had provided for his own's rest when the world's foundations were laid, and he wanted all to enjoy this rest's glories. This' of comfort to us, since it gives us the assurance that God has the will to have us saved.

Upvote 0