✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 3:7b . . Give honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel,

The koiné Greek word for "honor" is time (tee-may') which means: a value, i.e. money paid.

The word for "weaker" is asthenes (as-then-ace') which means: having no strength, i.e. fragile.

And the word for "vessel" is skeuos (skyoo'-os) which can indicate anything from a soup bowl to a cardboard box; in other words: a container.

Peter isn't saying women are physically weaker than men; but that Christian husbands should exercise the same care with their wives as they would a fragile antique worth thousands of dollars like, say, a Ming vase. Nobody in their right mind handles a Ming vase like a farmer handles a 5-gallon bucket. Not that some women couldn't take that kind of handling; it's just that its unbecoming for a Christian man to lack sensitivity for his wife's feelings.

This particular assessed value isn't an intrinsic value, nor is it a deserved value either; but rather, it's a gratuitous value. In other words: Christ commands Christian husbands to categorize their wives up there with Dresden china even if she's as tough as a female cop and/or a UFC mixed martial artist the likes of Rhonda Rousey-- and this is not a choice; no, it's not a choice; it's an order.

Christian husbands who treat their Skil saws and their tomato plants with more care and concern than they treat their wives can just forget about associating with God on any meaningful level.

1Pet 3:7c . . as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Note the word "together" which is quite the opposite of autonomy and/or independence.

Couples sometimes assert themselves with words like "What I do is between me and The Lord." No; not when you're married. Marriage changes everything between one's self and The Lord because people become one flesh in marriage: no longer two.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 3:8a . . Finally, all of you be of one mind,

Peter’s not talking about the nerve center of a Borg-hive collective. The Greek word for "one mind" is homophron (hom-of'-rone) which means: harmonious; and this is the only place in the entire New Testament where that word appears.

Webster’s defines "harmonious" as: 1) musically concordant, 2) having the parts agreeably related; viz: congruous, and 3) marked by accord in sentiment or action.

Peter's instructions emphasize the third element-- "marked by accord in sentiment or action". Head-strong Christians, domineering Christians, those for whom every disagreement is either an affront or an act of war to win at any cost-- those for whom the word diplomacy has no meaning --of course have trouble complying with 1Pet 3:8a; that is: if they even consider it worthy of their notice.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 3:8b-9 . . Have compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous; not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing.

"compassion" is from the Greek word sumpathes (soom-path-ace') which means: having a fellow-feeling; viz: sympathetic, i.e. (by implication) mutually commiserative: empathetic.

One of the meanings of commiserate is condole: like when we share someone's grief at the passing of a loved one, or their job has been outsourced to cheap labor in a foreign country, or they've lost their entire retirement fund to an unscrupulous corporation like ENRON, or their life savings to a crooked Ponzi schemer like Bernie Madoff, or when there's news from their doctor they have to begin chemo-therapy for a recently detected advanced cancer, or when the car of a single mom with limited income needs expensive repairs.

People in those predicaments are in sore need of condolences, and they are in no mood for philosophical platitudes.

The Greek word for "railing" is loidoria (loy-dor-ee'-ah) which means slander or vituperation; which Webster's defines as 1) to abuse or censure severely or abusively; viz: berate, and 2) to use harsh condemnatory language.

Rejoinders fall into that category; which are defined as a usually rude or angry reply to something written or said; viz: insensitive come-backs deliberately meant to hurt people's feelings; viz: tit for tat. That kind of behavior doesn't go unnoticed.

Matt 12:36-37 . . I say to you, that every careless word that men shall speak, they shall render account for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 3:10-11 . . Let him who means to love life and see good days refrain his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking guile. And let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.

Webster's defines "guile" as duplicity which is defined as: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially in the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action; in other words, speaking with a forked tongue and/or saying one thing while meaning another.

Quite a bit is said in the Bible about the words people speak, whereas little to nothing is said about the words they write. That could be because so many people back in the day were illiterate. But surely one's written words have just as much voice as one's spoken words.

Good and evil are here juxtaposed as benevolence vs malevolence, i.e. good will vs ill will.

To "seek peace and pursue it" is blessing-worthy.

Matt 5:9 . . Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

If it's true that only peaceable kinds of people qualify to wear the label "children of God" then the opposite is just as true: difficult Christians are unworthy of the distinction.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 4:8 . . Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love hides a large number of sins.

A person easily provoked is not a loving person.

One Saturday morning I and another man at church were moving some furniture from one place to another inside the main building where, completely unknown to us, a wedding rehearsal was being conducted.

The woman in charge of organizing the wedding came out into the hall and began scolding us for talking and making noise. When I pointed out that there were no posted signs in the hallway indicating a function in progress on the other side of the door, she became sullen, and tightened her lips and narrowed her eyes in anger.

Had that lady exemplified the love about which Peter wrote, she would have handled her inconvenience with a little more tact and sensitivity, i.e. diplomacy.

Matt 5:9 . . Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be known as God's kin.

BTW: That same lady was also in the choir, and sang doxologies in front of about 2,000 people every Sunday morning. She was good at musical harmony, but obviously in sore need of some training in the civil kind.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1Pet 5:5b . . and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

The Greek word for "humble" is tapeinophrosune (tap-i-nof-ros-oo'-nay) which means lowliness of mind; viz: modesty, which Webster's defines as freedom from conceit or vanity. Lowliness of mind is to be greatly desired for its blessing.

Matt 5:3 . . Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Humility is very rare on internet forums. Active members are typically easily insulted and infected with vanity; plus imperious, domineering, despotic, assertive, confrontational, arrogant, conceited, reactive, thin-skinned, self-righteous, emotional, critical, and defensive. Those are not what I would call good Christian attributes. They also have a propensity to jump to conclusions, get the wrong impression, and fly off the handle. Those aren't good Christian attributes either; in point of fact; none of those attributes are blessing-worthy.

"Grace" is one of those ambiguous abstract nouns that nobody seems to agree upon. Noah found grace in God's eyes (Gen 6:8) which in his case, regarded providence; which can be defined as kindly patronage. It was by God's providence that Noah and his family survived the Flood while the sons of God and their harems didn't. Let that sink in. Just because people label themselves a Christian, and profess a belief in Christ, is no guarantee they'll escape the horrors of the book of Revelation. Noah was a righteous man, and perfect in his generation; too many of today's card-carrying Christians are neither.

The Greek word for "proud" is huperephanos (hoop-er-ay'-fan-os) which means appearing above others, viz: haughty. Those kinds of people typically regard others with contempt, i.e. undeserving of respect or even so much as common courtesy. Haughty people are typically cruel, thoughtless, insensitive, and badly infected with a superiority complex, which goes hand in hand with arrogance: defined as an exaggerated sense of one's importance, sometimes manifested in an overbearing manner.

Arrogant people can be intolerably pushy and assertive at times; standing up to them usually always provokes an indignant reaction and a call to arms, so to speak, because these folk regard any and all disagreements with their way of thinking as demeaning attacks upon their core values and their distorted sense of self worth. These people have very little interest in harmony; they're stand-up fighters whose primary interest is winning and/or suppressing the opposition.

Seeing as how Heaven is reputed a place of peace, then the arrogant, the haughty, and the proud cannot be allowed to go there with their unholy personalities. For sure they'd just end up making things very uncomfortable for Heaven's normally mild-mannered, affable society
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Pet 3:14 . . Be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless

Christians involved in political activism and civil disobedience really need to stop what they're doing because those pursuits are not conducive to peace, rather, they foment conflict.

Some of the brethren haven't a clue what it is to be in peace because their temperaments won't permit. But that's something they really need to work on because temperamental behavior isn't permitted in Heaven, and it won't be permitted in the new cosmos either.

Ps 37:11 . .The meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1John 3:11-13 . . For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another-- not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother's righteous. Do not be perplexed, my brethren, if the world hates you.

The Greek word for "love" in that passage, and in 1John 3:11-13, is agapao (ag-ap-ah'-o) which is an impersonal kind of love. In other words; it's civil but not necessarily affectionate; which means you don't have to especially like your fellow Christians, but you can still be nice to them in spite of the fact that some may thoroughly disgust you and/or rub you the wrong way.

A really good example of agapao is John 3:16 where it's said that God so loved the world. Well, it tells me that the love God extended to the world via His son's death is impersonal. It says that God wants what's best for the world in a generous, charitable way rather than motivated by adoration and fondness; i.e. there's generally no attachment in that kind of love.

Agapao is the word for love in John 3:16 but it's not the word for love in John 16:27 which reads like this:

"The Father Himself loves you, because you have loved me, and have believed that I came forth from the Father."

The love in that passage is phileo (fil-eh'-o) which is an affection that God feels for His friends . It's a personal love-- tender, sentimental, and close to home; consisting of things like bonding, fondness and affection. God doesn't feel phileo for just anybody; only for people close to his heart.

The word for "hates" is miseo (mis-eh'-o) which basically means to detest and/or to love less. Miseo isn't necessarily a passionate dislike; for example Matt 6:24 where a choice is made between God or wealth. (cf. Luke 14:26)

From that I think it's safe to take from John that he's not saying the entire whole world would like nothing better than Christians all lined up and shot, but that we should not expect the world to think highly of us for our religion's beliefs and practices; rather, to them Christianity detracts from our value; i.e. wearing the Christian label makes us less admirable; less of a person.

But there's people out there like Cain too.

Ps 37:12 . .The wicked plot against the righteous and grate their teeth at them.

One of the boys involved in the April 20, 1999 Columbine High School shooting incident murdered a girl in the cafeteria just because she believed in God. Isn't that amazing? That boy was nothing in the world but a twentieth century Cain with a gun.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1John 3:18a . . My little children, let us not love only in word or in tongue, but in deed,

The Greek word for "deed" is ergon (er'-gon) which primarily has to do with toil as an effort or occupation; but can also imply the way people act, i.e. the things they do as opposed to the things they say.

Some Christians can tell you all about love and quote their scriptures about love hip and thigh, but seem utterly incapable of exemplifying loving behavior.

1John 3:18b . . and in truth.

What is truth? (John 18:38)

Pilate's question was meaningful in his day because ancient philosophers perpetually discussed and debated the nature of truth without ever achieving a universal agreement about it.

Well; one of Webster's definitions of "truth" is: a state of being the case; viz: fact; which Webster's defines as the quality of being actual. In other words: truth is the way it is; viz: truth is reality as opposed to speculation, fantasy, opinion, error, inaccuracy, inexactness, theory, imagination, and false impressions, etc.

The trick to loving in truth is first of all knowing the truth.

I was once asked by an atheist why Christians need so many rules when their whole religion is summed up by just one: the Golden Rule.

Well, the world's idea of the so-called golden rule is one thing; which may not may not conform to God's idea; hence the following commandment.

Rom 12:2 . . Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

There are no short-cuts to the truth. The good path is according to Eph 4:11-15; viz: by teachers and preachers. I do not recommend the self taught route. People who go that way usually end up with disinformation lodged in their heads that is not easily corrected. Beware.

2Pet 3:16 . .Some of Paul's comments are hard to understand, and those who are ignorant and unstable have twisted his letters around to mean something quite different from what he meant, just as they do the other parts of Scripture-- and the result is disaster for them.

Anyway, point being: love in accordance with truth may at times seem very unloving to the world because it doesn't know the truth, nor does it care to know. I think a fair percentage of the world would agree with Pilate that truth is uncertain and unknowable.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1John 4:20-21[/color] . . If someone says "I love God," and hates his brother, he's a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.

NOTE: The commandment referenced is located at John 13:34

The Greek word for "love" throughout 1John 4:20-21 is agapao (ag-ap-ah'-o) which is an indistinct word for love that may or may not include affection and fondness; but it certainly includes things like civility, courtesy, generosity, lenience, tolerance, charity, kindness, patience, forgiveness, diplomacy, humility, hospitality, sympathy, respect, tact, etc.

I think that what John is trying to get across is that inconsiderate treatment of The Father's children betrays one's lack of consideration for a father's feelings; which is the behavior of a churlish Christian rather than a spiritual Christian.
_

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1John 5:16-17 . . If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that. All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

The most common sins unto death are those classified as capital crimes; viz: those for which the death penalty is the right thing to do. It would be a miscarriage of justice to pray somebody out of that jam. If the courts and the laws of the land have decided that they must die; then they must die; and that's that.

If a fellow believer is on death row for a capital offense; it's best to stay out of it and let God and the courts handle it. Christians on death row should be encouraged to man-up (or woman-up, as the case may be) and face the music rather than expect sympathy from either their church or their Christian friends. Christians who pray for the release of believers on death row for capital crimes are not only attempting to obstruct justice, but also in shameful rebellion against Almighty God's sovereign wishes.

Rom 13:3-4 . . For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2John 1:5-6 . . And now I beseech you, lady, not as writing to you a new commandment, but the one which we have had from the beginning, that we love one another. And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.

The precise identity of the "lady" of this epistle is impossible to know for sure. Some have construed it to be Christ's mom, and yet others as a local church to which John mailed his letter, while others believe it refers to the church as per Matt 16:18. I tend to think it was a local church since 2John 1:13 indicates the lady had a sister; viz: a sister church.

The first of the two loves in the passage is agapao (ag-ap-ah'-o) which is a verb. The second love is agape (ag-ah'-pay) which is a noun. Neither of those two words specifically refer to either affection or fondness.

Things like courtesy, generosity, loyalty, sympathy, kindness, civility, and charity can all be extended to one's fellow Christians without especially liking them; in point of fact, we may even wholly despise them with every fiber of our being. But we dare not allow our low opinion to dictate how we treat them.

Anyway, the bottom line is: though Christians obsess and chirp about love till the cows come home, the bald fact is that if they are not complying with Christ's commandments in their association with other believers, then as persons they have little to commend them.

NOTE: Christianity is a very practical religion. It not only brings sinners into a right relationship with their creator, but it also makes them better people; viz: makes them more humane.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3John 1:5-8 . . Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers; which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well: because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles. We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellow helpers to the truth.

The "Gentiles" in this instance can be considered another word for unbelievers because that's what most of the non-Israelites were thought of by the Jews in the Roman world of that day.

Paul and his contemporaries did not stoop to the despicable practice of selling tickets to their meetings, and/or passing the hat among the crowds that gathered to hear them. No, just as the Old Testament's priests were supported by their constituents, so Christ prefers to draw support from his own rather than from strangers; for example Luke 4:41 where Jesus forbid demons to identify him.
_

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jude 1:20-21 . . But you, beloved-- building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit --keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

"keep yourselves in the love of God" is somewhat vague. It can indicate God's love for the believer, and/or it can indicate the believer's love for God. I tend to suspect it's both because Jesus said:

John 14:15 . . If you love me, you will obey what I command

John 14:21 . .Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him

John 15:9-10 . . As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

The Greek word translated "keep" is very ambiguous. One of its meanings refers to safe-guarding and/or protecting so as to prevent loss.

It's impossible for a believer to stop God from caring for them, but by their conduct they can, and they often do, make it difficult for Him to actually like them.

Prayer in the Holy Spirit simply means to communicate with heaven via the God-given method rather than one's own, or a method prescribed by one's denomination; i.e. man-made methods. The protocol has to be God-given or else your thoughts will just bounce off heaven's door like popcorn off the side of a brick house.

The mercy spoken of is one's resurrection to a permanent, immortal body; which is something that Jude says them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ and called should anticipate, viz: not just wish for, but instead fully, and confidently, expect to obtain. (Phil 3:20-21, 1John 3:2-3)
_

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jude 1:22-23 . . On some have compassion, making a distinction; but others rescue with fright, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Some Christians are offended by fright because it violates their concept of love. But fright can be a good thing if it's applied judiciously. For instance: it is just as wise to be afraid of God as it is wise to be afraid of cactus spines, a mule's kick, and/or a forest fire.

Christians neglecting to build themselves up on their most holy faith, to pray in the Holy Spirit, to keep themselves in the love of God, and to look for the mercy of their Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life; are seriously off-reservation. Some are so far off-reservation that somebody needs to get in their face and confront them about their condition, even if it means becoming harsh, insensitive, and judgmental because stray Christians are also away from God's providence; and that is a very risky situation to be in.

Some off-reservation Christians can be stopped from destroying themselves; while others are too far gone. Of those with possibilities, counselors have to use a little God-given common sense as it isn't necessary to employ fright with everyone-- just the ones who are particularly difficult. Some people can be reasoned with, while others only understand fear and can be persuaded to move in the right direction only by lighting a fire under them, so to speak.

The End
_

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
you know im not really sure how to describe it can only describe it with a few words it has self control to the point when someone goes off on you you dont become scared yet you remain humble you dont fight back your forgive quickly and you dont hold grudges , no matter what you face in life you do your best to not allow bitterness to set in ... if you feel it trying you pray quickly for God to remove it , when you realize youve thrown a stone hedge around your heart you seek God to remove it so you dont become emotionless ... no matter what your enemies do to you ... you still hang out with them when they are hungry you feed them when ones dying you get them help
*** im not saying this up above is love *** but this is how i naturally was growing up and am still today
i didnt understand when i was growing up why i was so differant than my family they was all the oppisites of these things i grew up confused in a family of domestic violence and a life long Journey of hardships and because i was so differant from my entire family i didnt know how to take them and they hated me cause i was differant .... i searched my whole entire Life looking for Love needing to feel Loved and i searched everywhere and thru sinful ways of sex trying to find love i even married twice hoping in those relationships id find Love God Loved me and i knew but i couldnt feel the Love there either let me tell you when i did find love .... i went thru a job type experience 7 yrs ago the Lord lead me on a extended fast well during that fast many things happened and my world shattered while on my fast i saw many things in the spirit .... while i was on the fast i reached up on the top shelf in the cabnet to grab something ... i had always had a tugging feeling if i stretch to far after i had my tubes tied when i stretched up in the cabnet i ripped something internally i have a unusual high pain tolerance so i wasnt hurtting after it ripped.. i tried to explain to my husband i tore something he was very abusive in the relationship and he refused to allow me to seek medical attention but only a few weeks later he took out a 1 hundred thousand dollar life ins policy on me , i text my pastor and told him he never replied back ... so i continued my fast and spiritual warfare broke out against my church so people in the church started dying 1 after another i looked deep into the spirit and saw spirits touching member and them colapsing so i starting fight in the spirit commanding life on each one touched in the beginning i remembered to keep my self under a shield of protection i then saw my sister in the spirit was dying so i began pleading with God to spare her life then i saw in the spirit my husand and my ex was gunna come against me and take my dauthers away from me and i also saw my first husband was trying to have my husband at that time killed too so i had to try to cover those areas in prayer too then my kids came to me and said 2 women in the church was trying to get them to come live with them i warned my pastor 3 times and on the 3rd time i told him God would make sure i was out of danger where my first ex was concerned cause i was having visions of him coming and doing a mass shooting in our church i asked my pastor to tell those women to back off well then things took another turn i was still fighting spiritual warfare thru all those things trying to protect everyone in the church and in my family including my husband who was trying to let me die i was so stretched to the limit trying to preveant so many deaths i nolonger cared about mine i made up my mind i was not gunna come off my fast and i was willing to fight in the spirit and fast till my death to protect them all i refuse to stop protecting my church family because i know God put me there i wound up going 6 weeks with no sleep i became so exhausted and had so many things going on i forgot to shield myself in protect of the blood covering of Christ and i spoke life over a member of our church and the demon saw me and instantly i was hit with spirits of fear i was so exhausted i decided to drink my small milos tea in the fridge and had no idea it was poisoned *** it cause me to fall asleep when i woke i was crazy out of my mind my husband at that time used mental buse so harse on me knowing i was paranoid from that tea and forced me to my daughters over to my first ex while i was mentally incompetent and then go my younger sister to drive me to the courthouse to make sure i filed it with the courts then he put me in a mental ward after i got out i went straight back to my church completely defeated hand my pastor the paper from the mentalward that stated i was not a danger to my self or anyone the 2 lady that tried to take my kids both came running to me hugged my neck and and said [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] we thought you was dead ... i was so tramatized i never spoke back to them still didnt tell any of them i was close to death i left after the service and my mental breakdown continued at home i made my husband contact my dying sister in florida when she came up to my state she realized something was extreamly wrong and talked me into going to florida i thought maybe i could confide in her and get help getting away from my husband but she didnt believe anything i said .... i gave up my dr in florida tried to find my sourse of infection i only had a week of med ins when i finally got to see her she found something on the last test she ran and wanted to see me in her office but it was too late my ins expired the day before and the day she called me all my organs turned septic i was tired i was defeated i didnt understand why God allowed everything from the time of my birth up to happen to me and i was in agony ... i cried i began to talk to the Lord for some reason i never got angry at God in my entire life but anyways i started begging God to call me home i told him i was tired of being in such a cruel unloving world and told him i was in too much pain at that time to bear all my organs was on fire... i begged God again to call me home and i heard his still small voice reply no *** and he followed it with 3 words *** I LOVE YOU *** my heart shattered those was the words i needed to hear and experience my whole Life then i felt him embrace me ... then he spoke again and said lay hands on your belly and pray for yourself ... i replied but Lord i dont even have faith anymore and he repeated himself so i obeyed and instantly i felt healing tranfers to my organs the heat on my organs grew hotter and at the same time i felt his annointing hit all my organs as well several times a days and thru out the night i felt the healing power flow thru my organs i called my pastor he to thought i was dead when he answered the phone he demanded to know where i was i told him and him how bad things had gotten and asked him to pray for God to create a storm to cause my sister to kick me out of her house so my husband had no choice but to return me to my state i didnt hold anything against anyone but was so depressed by everything id been thru for 4 years i was severly suicidal and it took nearly 6 years to heal me from most of that and stop my trama shock i was still experiencing yesterday was the day of the 7th anniversary of my return to the state .... im now healed and sharing my testmony of God saving me thru all that any ways God Bless

Upvote 0