What is it necessary to be saved ( Part 7).

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is it necessary to be saved ( Part 7).

I decided to write a little more about “knowing Jesus” in virtue of its huge importance. After all, knowing Jesus, that is to say, loving Him, or, to be more precise, to be loved by Him (1John 4.10,19), is the essence of the Christendom:

• “If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.” (1 Corinthians 16:22)
• “For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to *cleave unto him*;” (Deuteronomy 11:22).
• “Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and *cleave unto him*.” (Deuteronomy 13:4).
• “That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest *cleave unto him*: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.” (Deuteronomy 30:20).

• “But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and *to cleave unto him*, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.” (Joshua 22:5).
• “But *cleave unto the LORD* your God, as ye have done unto this day.” (Joshua 23:8).

It comes the question: what does it mean to love Jesus? Walking and living in Christ.

• “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” (Galatians 5:16).
• “If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.” (Galatians 5.25).

Are you able to think in a better way to honor someone than to be with them 24 horas a day? This show how desirable is His presence.

In the Holy Scripture we see cases of people that were saved because they walked with the Creator:

• “And Enoch *walked with God* after he begat Methuselah *three hundred years*, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.” (Genesis 5.22-24).
• “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and *Noah walked with God*.” (Genesis 6:9).

It was enjoined to Abraham to walk in His presence:

• “And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; *walk before me*, and be thou perfect.” (Genesis 17:1).

As you can see, having intimacy with the Creator and be cleaved to Him it is what will make all difference in our lives. So, let’s keep in touch with Him and, thus, assimilate all His wisdom hide in mystery (1Cor 2.7) so that Jesus can live in flesh through our lives (see John 14.12). As good soldiers of Christ (2Tim 2.3-5), that we can serve as support (Ephesians 4.2) at any time of the day or night so that the affronted member achieves victory (1Cor 12.25,26).

Have a good day in Christ Jesus. Tomorrow we will continue.