What is it necessary to be saved (Part 16).

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is it necessary to be saved (Part 16).

15 – Conversion:

• “if My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2Ch 7.14);
• “know that he who turns back the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.” (Jas 5.20).

It comes the question: what does it mean conversion?

Conversion is changing of concepts and values, that is to say, our manner of seeing and figuring out the things.

Many people imagine that conversion is going to the place that is fit for us and inviting Jesus to come before us and help us to do His work (at least that is what we put in our heads. However, deep down, we are doing our work, only using His name).

No! Conversion is we give up of our ways so that we can be free to follow Jesus to where He wish to lead us (John 3.8; Jer 2.2; Revelation 14.4), and not to where we long for taking Him.

May it be clear: Jesus is our way (John 14.6) and not the One Who follow our ways with us. Even if our desire is to glorify Jesus, the correct is to walk in Him while He show Himself strong sowing His Word amid each situation that we go through so that His Tree of Life can receive all food that it needs and, thus, everyone can know Jesus better through His Church (Tree of Life – see John 15.1).

So, have a good week seeing everything and everyone with the eyes of Jesus and interpreting all predicament and ordeal with concepts of Jesus revealed in His Holy Scripture.