Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi to all and Isa 6 :1-13 and this is what many call the NEAR VIEW and the PARENTHETIC VIEW and the FAR VIEW !!

In Isa n6 we have a classic NEAR VIEW , and in verse 8 Isaiah heard the vo\ice of the Lord , saying , Whom shall I send , and who will go for Us ?? Here I believe the is the Trinity !!

Then Isaiah says , HERE am I send me !! This phrase is used by many missionary candidates !!

Isaiah's message is , Preach HEAR YE , but understand Not !!

And SEE ye indeed , but Perceive not !!

And verse 10 says Israel heart is fat , and their ears are heavy and IF Israel would understand with their heart Israek would nbe Converted and be Healed !!

We see from 2 Cor 3:13-15 that the Law of Moses was was being ABOLISHED and that happened in Acts 13:46 and Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 and Luke 13:6-9 !!

Since Israel was to be set aside Jesus saved Paul in Acts 9:6 with a new message as written in Rom 1:1 , that Paul was SEPARATED / APHROIZO which is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and is a PARTICIPLE !!

This means that Paul was APHROIZO / LIMITED to only preach God's Gospel and can preach the KINGDOM HEAVEN GOSPEL !!

Now we come to the FAR VIEW , and after the FULNESS of the Gentiles be come in , Rom 11:25 when we are taken up 1 Cor 15:51-58 and other verse !!

Rom 11:26 will be saved and God will again deal with Israel as the 144,000 Jews from the 12 tribes of Israel will evangelize Jews , over all the world , Matt 28:19 and 20 !!

The picture of the SERAPHIMS is a picture of Israel and there are 6 of them !!

With 2 wings he covered his FACE and is a picture of Israel who can not see !!

And with 2 wings he covered his feet as there was no one to GO to preach to Israel !!

And with 2 wings he did fly AS there will only be 3 1/2 YEARS in Jacob's trouble before the Great Tribulation will begin !!

By the way the number of 6 is the number of man and has many meanings !!

And in Isa 6:2 , and why is he COVERED / KACH and THEN DID FLY /UWPH is in the HEBREW IMPERFECT TENSE ??

dan p

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckpeterson

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The stone itself is unquestionably the Lord Jesus himself. But the kingdom grew to fill the whole earth. The church (at least the nominal church) has indeed filled much of the earth. But the area where it predominates is very far from being "the whole earth." So this is unquestionably speaking of the millennium, when the kingdom of God will indeed cover every corner of the earth.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The stone itself is unquestionably the Lord Jesus himself. But the kingdom grew to fill the whole earth. The church (at least the nominal church) has indeed filled much of the earth. But the area where it predominates is very far from being "the whole earth." So this is unquestionably speaking of the millennium, when the kingdom of God will indeed cover every corner of the earth.

Hi Biblewriter and it has been a long time since RIVERRAT and TERRAL and I am not such how your reply connects to Isa n6 ??

I and now looking at Ezk 1:1-16 and if it connects to Rev 4:7 !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Biblewriter and it has been a long time since RIVERRAT and TERRAL and I am not such how your reply connects to Isa n6 ??

I and now looking at Ezk 1:1-16 and if it connects to Rev 4:7 !!

dan p
I got that one in the wrong thread.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a prophecy of what took place in the book of Daniel when the first temple was destroyed and the people were scattered. The remnant or 10th that remained is very common with God and something we even see quite a bit in science with the 6 different extinctions the world has had so far. So there is meaning for when the second temple was destroyed in 70 Ad.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a prophecy of what took place in the book of Daniel when the first temple was destroyed and the people were scattered. The remnant or 10th that remained is very common with God and something we even see quite a bit in science with the 6 different extinctions the world has had so far. So there is meaning for when the second temple was destroyed in 70 Ad.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and I believe that what is written in 2 Cor 3:13-16 and see that the Law of Moses is fading away is what Isa 6 is speaking about !!

The FAR VIEW is when the Millennial Kingdom is established !!

dan p
Just the opposite. The purpose and intent of the law is becoming more clear. Jesus sums all of the law up into Love God and Love your Neighbor as Yourself. I believe in a two fold atonement. Jesus died to reconcile us with the Father and also Jesus died to reconcile us with each other. We are to be of one Mind and one Accord. We are to have the Mind of Christ and we are to have the Divine Thoughts of God. Even so from the beginning we are told that God and Christ are one.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and check Ezk 1:4-11 and compare with Rev 4:7-8 , and what differences can you see !!

dan p
I see in Ezk that the emphasis is on the mouth or what they can communicate where in Rev the emphasis is on the eyes and what they see.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just the opposite. The purpose and intent of the law is becoming more clear. Jesus sums all of the law up into Love God and Love your Neighbor as Yourself. I believe in a two fold atonement. Jesus died to reconcile us with the Father and also Jesus died to reconcile us with each other. We are to be of one Mind and one Accord. We are to have the Mind of Christ and we are to have the Divine Thoughts of God. Even so from the beginning we are told that God and Christ are one.

Hi and 2 Cor is clear to me , that the OLD COVENANT COVERING REMAINS and which is being ABOLISHED by Christ !!

If the OT was not ABOLISHED , than where are the animal sacrifices , meat offering and drink offering ??

dan p

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the OT was not ABOLISHED , than where are the animal sacrifices , meat offering and drink offering ??
Really, You do not understand how we apply all of that to our lives today? I know lots of pastors in independent churches with 2 year degrees that do a wonderful job of explaining what all of this represents. The mysteries of God are hidden from those who are perishing. The New Testament is concealed in the Old. The Old Testament of Covenant is revealed in the New.

This is why we are told that Jesus is the Lamb of God. The Hebrew "Jewish" people today may not talk about Jesus by name. But they understand the Old Testament pretty good. I am doing a study of the Hebrew Language now and they get into explaining what the meaning of the symbols are. I have a book I am reading now. When God said: "Let there be light" just exactly what does that mean and just what is light. No one alive to day with all of their Phd's in physics is going to fully understand light. Still we can begin to understand. I studied this in college and I worked for thee years as an electrician on the lighting crew for our state ballet company. So I do know a little bit about light and the physics that has to do with this subject. When God says: "Let there be light" there is a lot to learn about just this.

Nothing has been abolished and I can assure you that you are listening to false teaching if that is what you believe. I have personally talked to Paul about this. It was more along the line of he wanted to know WHY I was not living the life that God is calling us to live. The Grace of God delivers us from sin, the Grace of God does not give us permission to sin. Paul was speaking to us almost 2,000 years ago. He knew that he was talking to what was a future generation in his day. He did not know how we would receive what he wrote.

David talks about how being "good" and Paul talks about how we are to be "right". We are to be righteous before God. He expects this of us. That is why we have to be concentrated, dedicated, sanctified and Holy before God. If we want to be used by God. For many are called but few are chosen. Few are willing to make the sacrifice we need to make to serve God.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really, You do not understand how we apply all of that to our lives today? I know lots of pastors in independent churches with 2 year degrees that do a wonderful job of explaining what all of this represents. The mysteries of God are hidden from those who are perishing. The New Testament is concealed in the Old. The Old Testament of Covenant is revealed in the New.

This is why we are told that Jesus is the Lamb of God. The Hebrew "Jewish" people today may not talk about Jesus by name. But they understand the Old Testament pretty good. I am doing a study of the Hebrew Language now and they get into explaining what the meaning of the symbols are. I have a book I am reading now. When God said: "Let there be light" just exactly what does that mean and just what is light. No one alive to day with all of their Phd's in physics is going to fully understand light. Still we can begin to understand. I studied this in college and I worked for thee years as an electrician on the lighting crew for our state ballet company. So I do know a little bit about light and the physics that has to do with this subject. When God says: "Let there be light" there is a lot to learn about just this.

Nothing has been abolished and I can assure you that you are listening to false teaching if that is what you believe. I have personally talked to Paul about this. It was more along the line of he wanted to know WHY I was not living the life that God is calling us to live. The Grace of God delivers us from sin, the Grace of God does not give us permission to sin. Paul was speaking to us almost 2,000 years ago. He knew that he was talking to what was a future generation in his day. He did not know how we would receive what he wrote.

David talks about how being "good" and Paul talks about how we are to be "right". We are to be righteous before God. He expects this of us. That is why we have to be concentrated, dedicated, sanctified and Holy before God. If we want to be used by God. For many are called but few are chosen. Few are willing to make the sacrifice we need to make to serve God.

Hi and in 2 Cor 3:13 reads , And not even as Moses , ( WHO ) was placing a VAIL /COVERING upon his face , for the children of Israel NOT TO GAZE towards the END of that being ABOLISHED !!

And verse 14 says , being ABOLISHED also !!

Verse 15 says But until this day , when Moses is being read , a VAIL lies upon their heart !!

Luke 13:6-9 , Israel is to be cut down and there are many verses that say the same thing !!

Israel has been set aside by these verses !!

dan p

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and in 2 Cor 3:13 reads , And not even as Moses , ( WHO ) was placing a VAIL /COVERING upon his face , for the children of Israel NOT TO GAZE towards the END of that being ABOLISHED !!

And verse 14 says , being ABOLISHED also !!

Verse 15 says But until this day , when Moses is being read , a VAIL lies upon their heart !!

Luke 13:6-9 , Israel is to be cut down and there are many verses that say the same thing !!

Israel has been set aside by these verses !!

dan p
The blood of Jesus is the only way to be saved. There seems to be "Jewish" people that hunger and thirst for understanding and others that have no interesting in learning about God at all.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The blood of Jesus is the only way to be saved. There seems to be "Jewish" people that hunger and thirst for understanding and others that have no interesting in learning about God at all.

And 1 Cor 3:16 reads But when ( a Jew ) ever he ( a Jew ) should turn towards , ( THE ) Lord , the covering is being taken away .

The first verb SHALL TURN / EPISTREPHO is in the AORIST TENSE and that means that IF he turns to the Lord and is in the active voice is the subject , and is the Jew that turns to the Lord and this verb is controlled by the SUBJECTIVE MOOD that there can the possibility of a jew turning to God , THEN the covering is being taken away !!

The second verb , SHALL BE TAKEN / PERIAIREO is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and Indicative mood !!

The PRESENT TENSE places the time line in the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God and the Passive voice means the Lord is doing the saving and the Indicative Mood means verse 16 is a FACT !

Then he can be saved !

After reading what I have written , will be hard for many to understand and did the best to explain that verse !

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And 1 Cor 3:16 reads But when ( a Jew ) ever he ( a Jew ) should turn towards , ( THE ) Lord , the covering is being taken away .

The first verb SHALL TURN / EPISTREPHO is in the AORIST TENSE and that means that IF he turns to the Lord and is in the active voice is the subject , and is the Jew that turns to the Lord and this verb is controlled by the SUBJECTIVE MOOD that there can the possibility of a jew turning to God , THEN the covering is being taken away !!

The second verb , SHALL BE TAKEN / PERIAIREO is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and Indicative mood !!

The PRESENT TENSE places the time line in the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God and the Passive voice means the Lord is doing the saving and the Indicative Mood means verse 16 is a FACT !

Then he can be saved !

After reading what I have written , will be hard for many to understand and did the best to explain that verse !

dan p
Assuming that we are still in the Dispensation of Grace, because I do know people that believe we are already in the Kingdom Age.

Paul tells us we are wild branches grafted into the tree. "how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree." Roman11:21 "For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you."

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Assuming that we are still in the Dispensation of Grace, because I do know people that believe we are already in the Kingdom Age.

Paul tells us we are wild branches grafted into the tree. "how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree." Roman11:21 "For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you."

Hi and Rom 11 and other verses are very hard to be understood !!

The only one that in my opinion has the answer is called Robert C Brock and can be found in the internet !!

Are we in the BODY OF CHRIST which is only expounded by Paul OR we Vines and BRANCHES !!

In the BODY OF CHRIST we are always " in Christ " in other words , always SAVED , Gal 3:28 !!

If you are VINE and BRANCHES you can again be CUT OUT , Rom 11:22 !!

The GRAFTING of the Gentiles happens during the MILLENNIUM !!

Those that believe we are NOW in the Kingdom , do you see Abraham , Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of Heaven or when was Jesus found sitting on King David throne or when were bthe 12 apostles found sitting on 12 thrones !!

dan p

Upvote 0