not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First of all there are many things happening in Jamaica and worldwide that needs to be exposed.

In Jamaica many persons are not aware that the political parties in Jamaica are far worst than they think. First of all because what I have said, persons both within the PNP and JLP tries to do everything to make my life a living hell. For example they will lock off the water at my home when it does not need to be locked off, everywhere I go I am followed by persons aligned with the PNP and JLP. The electricity at my home is disrupted on purpose. My neighbours including Rastafarians, Self Profess Christians (persons pretending to be a Christian), people who I have known all my life watch my every move and report it. One of my neighbours have been trying to poison me and my family by giving us tainted food. (People need to be aware that they should not accept food from neighbours etc, because a lot of times persons have ulterior motives). My phone both home and mobile are tapped, so they can know wherever I am going, or what I am thinking. How is this possible? The Prime Minister's husband had a prominent position in Lime formerly Cable and Wireless, which provides phone services, therefore if someone wants to know contents of a call being made, and by who, because of his former position, other staff can simply provide him or his associates with information that he wants, therefore passing on the information to PNP persons. Other than this because there is such a strong political stronghold, persons aligned both to the PNP and JLP who are in certain positions in different businesses, organisations has the ability to gather information about persons, unknown to them.

When I try to make a comment on Jamaica Observer online, and Jamaica Gleaner online my comments are not accepted, because persons in each newspaper are politically aligned and are doing everything to control the comments. They hate negative comments. Persons who makes comment on these newspapers need to realize, that persons in the media know who they are, and the comments they are making.

The leader of Jamaica, Portia Simpson Miller is a communist, and there are persons in parliament that are Satanists, many persons are purposely being killed including children, because they believe killing persons through blood sacrifices will give them advantages (political, wealth etc) Yes the recent spate of violence against children in Jamaica and elsewhere are blood sacrifices, being done by prominent leaders in Jamaica, and in other countries.

Over a year ago someone tainted my food, and I had a mental break down and was sent eventually to a psychiatrist. While under care at that hospital, the person who cooked my meals tainted my food again, but I did not eat it. The psychiatrist as well is not genuine, and gets instructions from persons within a political party or parties.

Just to give you some kind of background, to why this is happening, recently I discovered I have multiple personalities, and from a child I was trafficked to many countries all over the world, and had contact with very prominent people. This has been going on in my family for generations. I am not sure why.

For the last few years, the powers that be, are doing everything to harm my family. Within a short period of time, within 5 years, when I told two Christian persons a little about my problem, they got cancer and eventually died. Since then several of my family members have gotten cancer (about 8), heart attacks.

For understanding purposes:

Ceausescu regime used children as police spies

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jul/22/mainsection.international1

PAJ raps treatment of journalists at Jamaica House

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/PAJ-raps-treatment-of-journalists-at-Jamaica-House_18027693

No public apology for Dr Harvey

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/No-public-apology-for-Dr-Harvey_18898088

Another thing I should mention is that there are persons who are using Christianity to ridicule Christianity. For e.g on a Jamaican show 'LiveAt7', the host every now and then brings Christian persons on the show to interview them, in order to ridicule Christianity.

Another thing I should mention is the essence of "divine intervention" in Jamaica. The persons who are making these remarks such as Bunting, are not Christians, what they are doing is trying to use the term 'divine intervention' in order to make the public criticize divine intervention, in order to ridicule Christianity, in order to make Christianity not seem practical.

The leaders in Jamaica are not only ungodly but cruel, daring to use the word of God in their speeches and comments, to sway the masses. No the leaders in Jamaica are not Christians. They are contending against Jesus Christ himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Otto