WhAt Is GoInG oN hErE!?

Reckless Abandon

(Enter Title Here)
Jun 24, 2002
✟160.00
I thought I might share this with everyone...

Check it out...
Notice in this picture that the roads of D.C. are laid out in a
pentagram (an upside-down star)...If you did not know, that is
a satanic symbol.
Also notice that the White House is at the bottom tip of this
pentagram of roads.

map.gif

-=*(ROAD MAP OF WASHINGTON D.C. SHOWN ABOVE)*=-

Below is the "goat-head" which is satan...
goathead.gif

-=*NOTICE ANY SIMILARITIES IN THIS STAR AND THE ROAD LAYOUT?*=-

Can anyone tell me why our capitol's roads are laid out in a satanic symbol!!! :confused: :confused:

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
This piece of tripe has been around for more than twenty years. Many of the roads are laid out in 72 or 36 degreeish angles from the norm. If youreally try hard you can find a "pentacle" in almost every city on the globe.

Furthermore the Pentacle is not a "satanic" symbol. It's been used by pretty much every culture of the face of the earth including (gasp) Christians.

If your going to try to come up with a conspiracy at least try something new ROFLMAO.

Havoc

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"WhAt Is GoInG oN hErE!?"

a little advice. . .(are you current or former. . .? ^???^)
Most people outside of certain newsgroups and message boards do not like half caps.
If you want to be taken seriously, do not type in half caps.
-^.^-

Upvote 0

Reckless Abandon

(Enter Title Here)
Jun 24, 2002
✟160.00
Originally posted by Havoc
This piece of tripe has been around for more than twenty years. Many of the roads are laid out in 72 or 36 degreeish angles from the norm. If youreally try hard you can find a "pentacle" in almost every city on the globe.

Furthermore the Pentacle is not a "satanic" symbol. It's been used by pretty much every culture of the face of the earth including (gasp) Christians.

If your going to try to come up with a conspiracy at least try something new ROFLMAO.

Havoc

All I did was ask a question. I'm not "trying to come up with a conspiracy." Just wondering what people think about this. I think I'm allowed to do that, right? 

-

Thanks for the advice, Susan...

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And yes, you are allowed to ask. H assumed that you were posting conspiracy stuff. However i have no better answer for the Washington Pentacle than anone else, and I didn't even know it existed.
-^.^-

Upvote 0

tyler4588

Apr 6, 2002
California
✟15,319.00
Faith
Christian
You know, from upside down, it's a star! Oh my gosh! It must mean something because it's shaped like...A STAR! I bet you if you look at a map of any city, you'll find something similar. I think we should be more worried about the Masonic Temple in Washington D.C. rather than a star-shaped street pattern.

Upvote 0
The answer is obvious.   Satan and his evil minions have corrupted humanity so far that right now a conspiracy involving atheists, communists, Hindu nationalists, Osama bin Laden, and a vast military-industrial complex is plotting to overthrow every national government in the world.   If you look at the pentagram long enough, the answer comes to you.

Weed helps.   :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stillsmallvoice

The Narn rule!
May 8, 2002
Maaleh Adumim, Israel
Visit site
✟10,967.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!

As a scholar and as one who lived in DC for 4 years while I was an undergrad at GWU from 1981-1985, I have this to say about the DC pentagram "theory":

ROFLMAO! :D ! :D ! :D !

PIERRE L'ENFANT WAS THE SON OF SATAN!!!! That's the ONLY explanation. I saw it while watching X Files on the grassy knoll. (Actually, that's what we want you to think...)

But seriously, do people REALLY believe such gibberish?

I do not apologize for the foregoing childish sarcasm; the "DC-pentagaram" idiocy is far too preposterous to merit anything more dignified.

Be well!

ssv :wave:

Upvote 0

Soul_Searcher

Contributor
Apr 25, 2002
Southwest US
Visit site
✟7,479.00
Faith
Other Religion
Hi Reckless,

There are many theories and suspicions and talks of conspiracies that abound. One I will point you to is proposed by David Icke in his book, "The Biggest Lie." His proposition is that the Freemason Society is behind such things in architecture and designs; that they, in one shape or another, have been running things on earth for eons; that they created the whole story of Jesus (and other messiahs and holy men) to keep people under control by keeping them divided.

Of course he also believes that these powerful people who run things behind the scenes--Tri-Lateral Commission, Bilderbergers, New World Order (read United Nations/European Union), etc.--are also reptilian shape-shifters from another dimension. Now I love science fiction as much as the next person, and I do realize that in this universe there are many many things that are beyond our comprehension, but this is a stretch for me.

But watching events over history one can almost see where things are 'directed,' how people are manipulated, how divisions are forged and encouraged, how religions are pitted against one another, how peacemakers are killed or assassinated, etc.

This is why I look to the message of Jesus, of putting God first, of loving my neighbor as myself, because if we all did that then this world would indeed become a paradise.

Have a wonderful journey.

Upvote 0