✟167,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God's will:
John 6:40 Jesus said; This is the will of him that sent me, that every one which "seeth the Son, and believeth on him" may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(MY NOTE: The will of the Father is: Place your Belief/Faith in Jesus sin atoning sacrifice. Found in his death (sins required wage PAID), burial (proof Jesus died) & resurrection (God's receipt, sins payment received & accepted)

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's will:
John 6:40 Jesus said; This is the will of him that sent me, that every one which "seeth the Son, and believeth on him" may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(MY NOTE: The will of the Father is: Place your Belief/Faith in Jesus sin atoning sacrifice. Found in his death (sins required wage PAID), burial (proof Jesus died) & resurrection (God's receipt, sins payment received & accepted)
Amen! John 6:40 describes God’s will for us in how to become saved, which of course, is not to be confused with God’s will for us “after” we have been saved.

1 Thessalonians 5:14 - Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. 15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

• Agree
Reactions: BrotherJJ
Upvote 0