✟1,422,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is Giuliani up to in the Ukraine?

The "purported purpose of the trip was to conduct interviews for a documentary on a right-wing media network."

During his trip, he sat down with a mustachioed Ukrainian lawmaker who has promoted Russian interests in Ukraine and once studied at a KGB academy in Moscow.

He was accompanied by a former Ukrainian diplomat who has won renown in U.S. right-wing circles by alleging Ukraine colluded with the DNC to undermine Trump in 2016.

He received a bon voyage message from a former Ukrainian parliamentarian, who once sent a peace proposal to the White House that would have lifted sanctions on Russia and recognized the Kremlin’s annexation of Crimea.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...454a7a-184e-11ea-bf81-ebe89f477d1e_story.html

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We could ask him, but not if he's "in the Ukraine" as this thread says he is.

If?

The president's personal attorney is meeting with current and former Ukrainian officials who have served as key sources for his questionable theories about Ukrainian corruption and election meddling as part of a documentary series by far-right network One America News Network (OAN) that is intended to discredit the impeachment process.

OAN previously confirmed to ABC News that Giuliani is in Europe conducting interviews as part of their investigative documentary series, which seeks to debunk what it describes as "the impeachment hoax" and offer proof of Ukrainian corruption and 2016 election meddling, according to a spokesperson for the network.

Giuliani in Ukraine with conservative news outlet in effort to discredit impeachment probe

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....the man with no official role for the United States Government is going to issue a report to Trump's Justice Department.

President Trump said his personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani planned to issue a report to the Justice Department and Congress detailing what he’d learned from his investigations in Ukraine.

Trump claimed not to know what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine this week or what he found out while there, but he asserted that Giuliani says “he has a lot of good information.”

“He’s going to make a report, I think to the attorney general and to Congress,” Trump told reporters Saturday outside the White House. “He says he has a lot of good information. I have not spoken to him about that information yet.”

“I hear he has found plenty,”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...cbabae-192f-11ea-8406-df3c54b3253e_story.html

Oh, I'm sure Rudy found plenty for Fox and Friends to chew on....
I look forward to hearing from hm as a "fact" witness in the Senate trial.

Last edited:
Upvote 0