What is everybody doing for Passover? and...

Just want to know what holidays everyone is observing now and how you go about it.... also, do you celebrate Palm Sunday, Maunday Thursday, Good Friday and Easter? and, if so, how?

We haven't done Bunny's or Eggs in years, but we still celebrate the resurrection... we are changing that a little now too now that we go to a Messianic church. This will be our first Passover as a part of the Messianic church.

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Just want to know what holidays everyone is observing now and how you go about it.... "

heh, loaded question.
Feast of Unleavened Bread... and Pesach (passover) coming right up. ;-)
How? heh, that's the 'loaded' part.

"also, do you celebrate Palm Sunday, Maunday Thursday, Good Friday and Easter? "

no, no, no, and ... no.

;-)

"We haven't done Bunny's or Eggs in years, but we still celebrate the resurrection... "

as do I ... it can clearly be seen in Pesach.

Upvote 0

Didymus

can t spell--can t type
Feb 3, 2002
New York state
✟10,771.00
Faith
Protestant
it varies from year to year. i do go to church on Easter Sunday but the other days depend on which churches have services. i would like to go to a passover seder but i don t think a Jew would invite me. when the girls were little the Easter bunny didn t come until after we had left for churchhe only brought two or three things. gertrude hawks makes chocolate crosses .

Upvote 0
Heya IamthatHero!

My husband and I celebrate Passover and the Feast of the Unleavened Bread. No we don't celebrate Palm Sunday, Maunday Thursday, Good Friday and Easter.

I used to do eggs.. I used to love that when my brother and I were children. We used to boil the eggs, dye and draw on them, then later take off the white part and only eat the yoke.. LOL! We wasted so many eggs.

But no, My husband and I haven't continued this practice.

Missy

Upvote 0